Liberal LOONS get owned again-CAUGHT making up stores about Russia having dirt on the Donald

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is fake news.

I don't have the slightest idea what she's even yammering about. It's like trying to read the emotional basket case posts of that climate change guy who calls everybody "S0n". Clearly misplaced her meds.

Don't play stupid now...LoonTards do that all too often.
I'm pretty sure you know exactly what she's talking about.

Once I put her post into Google Translate and selected Psychosisish. Got no results.

This is kinda typical:

Hey RefuckingTard, you were one of the dipshitz here today, All day peeing in your SQUATTY POTTY from being sooo excited about a fake story.. YOU OWN IT ya fucking dummy lmao

I haven't posted about any "fake story" today. Nor do I have a "squatty potty" but clearly she needs professional aid.

I just ignore her. It's like watching a lava lamp in time-lapse.

"It's like watching a lava lamp in time-lapse."

I have watched one :eusa_doh:

I doubt it helps translate this manic depressive psychobabble. :cuckoo:

Hours Before Trump's Press Conference CNN And BuzzFeed Hit 'Fake News' Bottom

LMFAO

LOSERS LOSERS... Obama's Intel Community needs to be renamed, Big Fucking Morons

BUZZFEED said no such thing.... They said they couldn't verify it and commented on some spelling mistakes.

BUT BUT...

An official in the US administration who spoke to the Guardian described the source who wrote the intelligence report as consistently reliable, meticulous and well-informed, with a reputation for having extensive Russian contacts.

If this is true, you sure going to look pretty stupid....

LMFAO

LOSERS LOSERS... Obama's Intel Community needs to be renamed, Big Fucking Morons

BUZZFEED said no such thing.... They said they couldn't verify it and commented on some spelling mistakes.

BUT BUT...

An official in the US administration who spoke to the Guardian described the source who wrote the intelligence report as consistently reliable, meticulous and well-informed, with a reputation for having extensive Russian contacts.

Oh, The Guardian.
Now we can all sleep peacefully.

CNN is reporting on this story right now. It is not fake news.

The Nutjobs are getting seriously desperate... One of the biggest is it turns out Comey was investigating this and never informed congress but informed about the emails... These are far more serious allegations and we not talking about his enjoyment of piss...

This thread is fake news.

I don't have the slightest idea what she's even yammering about. It's like trying to read the emotional basket case posts of that climate change guy who calls everybody "S0n". Clearly misplaced her meds.

Don't play stupid now...LoonTards do that all too often.
I'm pretty sure you know exactly what she's talking about.

Once I put her post into Google Translate and selected Psychosisish. Got no results.

This is kinda typical:

Hey RefuckingTard, you were one of the dipshitz here today, All day peeing in your SQUATTY POTTY from being sooo excited about a fake story.. YOU OWN IT ya fucking dummy lmao

I haven't posted about any "fake story" today. Nor do I have a "squatty potty" but clearly she needs professional aid.

I just ignore her. It's like watching a lava lamp in time-lapse.

"It's like watching a lava lamp in time-lapse."

I have watched one :eusa_doh:

I doubt it helps translate this manic depressive psychobabble. :cuckoo:

You were over on the thread with that Big AZZ Chick who use to be a Mod here, Zena the Warrior Flake all talking about the Donald and golden showers.. BUSTED BUSTED RETARD.. you lame dummy LMAO

The Nutjobs are getting seriously desperate... One of the biggest is it turns out Comey was investigating this and never informed congress but informed about the emails... These are far more serious allegations and we not talking about his enjoyment of piss...
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snowflakes in a snit after BEING BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!

Breaking news from Buzzzfeed and the board LIBERALS
C127FEvUsAAuety.jpg:large

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snowflakes in a snit after BEING BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!

You're the only one busted - but you just keep on digging. Don't you have any self-respect? Sadly hilarious.

The source that on-air declared they had done everything to help Hillary win, to include ignoring all of her scandals...

:lmao:

CNN IS FINISHED!

Sorry Easy, this is a scandal of scandals if true... I am still waiting for more concrete info but this would be probably the biggest scandal to ever hit the US presidency... Beats Nixon easy...

I could be right, he could be Fredo....

Breaking news the media has just uncovered President Elect Donald Trumps Russian contacts CNN, and MSNBC will now be bringing you 24/7 news coverage on these master Russian spies.
wallpaper_20110404071917_13762415622.jpg

Still more..........
Twitter is EXPLODING laughing their asses off of DESPERATE LIBERALS lol

This has got to be the biggest troll job ever, by 4Chan? And shitlibs run with it, b/c they hate Trump. Buzzfeed needs to die. #FakeFeed

I wonder if you've ever seen Roger Rabbit? In that movie the villian had a weakness. The more the villian laughed the weaker he became.

If you think Russia hacked Democrats and Republicans but decided not to hack Trump, you're laughing yourself right into the trap.

Go dig a hole in your backyard... throw all of our dogs caca in it.. then bury yourself up to your nose.. that's how fulll of shit you and every far left MORON on this site are... Got your lame azzes handed to you tonight.. TRUMP STYLE.. *grins... More to come.

Wow, that was smart.

4CHAN trolled Odumbo's US Intel Community....

LOL We all knew those morons were azzclowns but give me a break.. How pathetic is this??? Can you imagine Russia reading this story?? I'll bet Putin sends Obama flowers for the major CLUSTERFUCK

You're the only one busted - but you just keep on digging. Don't you have any self-respect? Sadly hilarious.

Sad thing about Slinger and Easy is they would keep Trump if it all true... They are that brainwashed at this stage, they have lost all objective reasoning....

The source that on-air declared they had done everything to help Hillary win, to include ignoring all of her scandals...

:lmao:

CNN IS FINISHED!

Sorry Easy, this is a scandal of scandals if true... I am still waiting for more concrete info but this would be probably the biggest scandal to ever hit the US presidency... Beats Nixon easy...

I could be right, he could be Fredo....

Fredo? Yep, the Republican leaders may be soon taking him out on a short fishing trip.

Sad thing about Slinger and Easy is they would keep Trump if it all true... They are that brainwashed at this stage, they have lost all objective reasoning....

Butthurt Snowflake
Generation-snowflake-5-550.jpg

LMFAO

BUT BUT...

Oh, The Guardian.
Now we can all sleep peacefully.

The Guardian is one of the most respected papers in Europe... Besides what you think this is taking shape to be very serious... If tere is a sniff of truth there is no patriot (GOP & Dem) who will not ask for an investigation...
This baby is is not a Red or Blue issue, it is a RED White and Blue issue...

This shit is better than going to the movies!!:party:
C1213xgVIAA3KCo.jpg:large

Even Wiki has come out and said it was all a fake story now.. LMAO Bwhahahahahahahahahaha
tuugx129iaxqkc0tlzer.jpg

The golden shower story is real. Donald Trump likes golden showers. It shouldn't affect his ability to become president though, because none of the other disgusting things he did made a difference.

DEBUNKED TONIGHT moron.. but keep making an ass of yourself LMAO
News doesn't get debunked just because you said so. Donald Trump is into golden showers and he likes to be on the receiving end. You know it's true and so do I. Your best course of action at this point is to just say "So what? Who cares? He's Donald and I love him"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back