Liberal LOONS get owned again-CAUGHT making up stores about Russia having dirt on the Donald

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, dear. It appears someone on 4chan wrote the Declaration of Independence, too!

259l9ir.jpg

Slinger, You are getting increasingly desperate, you are actually lying... Buzzfeed said these are allegations with some grammatical errors, but then they are Memos but they must be serious enough from the intel people to be given to Obama...

If anything happens to source like radiation poisoning then we know it is true...
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now the lefties here are throwing in Radiation Poisoning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP!! This is like a B fucking rated movie with LIZARD brained midgets!!

Radiation Poisoning - Russian Assassins favourite method of murder.... They killed a man in London and made an attempted on the Ukrainian Presidents life using this method... You really are not following this...

By the way the more personal insults the more we are winning... You are just showing you can't discuss the topic...

Just what have you dopey dipshits won lately? You've lost over 1900 seats in federal and state houses, having the least power since 1929..* winkz and grinz* You and your Zombie Clan latched on to a fake story today about Peepee , got all hyped up on each other's spit wads and flamed the forum with with globs of semantic semen and all for what??? LMAO For what I ask you???
Trump is such a disgusting piece of shit that he doesn't even need fake news stories about him. I bet you can't wait to meet him so he can grab your pussy, you fucking Putin loving traitor to your country.

Peabody SEZ????? "Listen to me!!! That Trump is a traitor and so are you do you hear me do you???? Those Ruskies hacked my beloved demcrat party and they squealed about how my beloved demcrat party was plotting to steal the election! They revealed lying, corruption and conniving with my beloved lamestream media and THAT is cheating!!!!"

That (on the surface) would be funny, if true....but like Barrypuppet is famous for, he lied and it has been proven that he lied and all the bullshit about Russia hacking Podesta's e-mails or the DNC is total bullshit and a distraction to deflect attention away from the fact that the demcrat communist party and their credo of "The ends justifies the means" was exposed for all to see......

Sucks to be you about right now..........

(snicker)
What the fuck is your dumb ass babbling about now? Do you ever have anything to contribute, ya little prick? I don't even like Barak Obama. He's a neoliberal right of center piece of shit. And no fucking duh on the emails except we don't know who hacked them.

Now go suck Putin's cock you fucking traitors!

Never heard of 4chan. I asked Cereal_Killer, no response.
However I did once have a quadrophonic 8-track player. :D
4Chan is the home of some of the greatest shitposters and trolls in the history of the interwebz. They would send amateurs who inhabit the FZ here running to their mommies in tears.

It's no wonder to me that they could find some partisan sap gullible enough to run to their editors with this hoax.

Whatever all this is about, it's gotta be YUUUGE fucking nooz since it seems to have knocked Meryl Streep the Human Oracle off the thread list.

Or at least one wackaloon thinks so....

"Whatever all this is about, it's gotta be YUUUGE"

Yes YUUUGE.

Oh hold on this is Bernie :eusa_doh:

flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

Oh hold on this is the typical Hillary Fan :eusa_doh:

Cdh_AgnUMAAt28Q.jpg

Oh this is it, Donald J. Trump American President :smoke:

image.png%3Fw%3D500%26c%3D1

Fun fact -- Bernie and Rumpledforeskin are from the same part of New York. That's why neither one of them knows how to pronounce the aspirate H.

"Rumpledforeskin"

ogo you would know this how....you have been a Peeping Tom and been observing?

No no --- I would need a microscope. Can't be carrying that around. Too expensive.

It's a pun on a child's fairy tale character named "Rumpelstiltskin". Already had the "Rump" and I just riffed from there.

Actually I thought he was a German character. Grimm brothers.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now the lefties here are throwing in Radiation Poisoning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP!! This is like a B fucking rated movie with LIZARD brained midgets!!

Radiation Poisoning - Russian Assassins favourite method of murder.... They killed a man in London and made an attempted on the Ukrainian Presidents life using this method... You really are not following this...

By the way the more personal insults the more we are winning... You are just showing you can't discuss the topic...

Just what have you dopey dipshits won lately? You've lost over 1900 seats in federal and state houses, having the least power since 1929..* winkz and grinz* You and your Zombie Clan latched on to a fake story today about Peepee , got all hyped up on each other's spit wads and flamed the forum with with globs of semantic semen and all for what??? LMAO For what I ask you???
Trump is such a disgusting piece of shit that he doesn't even need fake news stories about him. I bet you can't wait to meet him so he can grab your pussy, you fucking Putin loving traitor to your country.

Peabody SEZ????? "Listen to me!!! That Trump is a traitor and so are you do you hear me do you???? Those Ruskies hacked my beloved demcrat party and they squealed about how my beloved demcrat party was plotting to steal the election! They revealed lying, corruption and conniving with my beloved lamestream media and THAT is cheating!!!!"

That (on the surface) would be funny, if true....but like Barrypuppet is famous for, he lied and it has been proven that he lied and all the bullshit about Russia hacking Podesta's e-mails or the DNC is total bullshit and a distraction to deflect attention away from the fact that the demcrat communist party and their credo of "The ends justifies the means" was exposed for all to see......

(snicker)
What the fuck is your dumb ass babbling about now? Do you ever have anything to contribute, ya little prick? I don't even like Barak Obama. He's a neoliberal right of center piece of shit. And no fucking duh on the emails except we don't know who hacked them.

"Now go suck Putin's cock you fucking traitors!"

You Homo you, always thinking of men's bits and pieces.

Liberal LOONS get owned again-CAUGHT making up stores about Russia having dirt on the Donald

What kind of stores did they make up? A cosmetic store?

What kind of stores did they make up? A cosmetic store?

A loony bin store evidently. :cuckoo:

Ran outta meds.

(snicker)

"Now go suck Putin's cock you fucking traitors!"

You Homo you, always thinking of men's bits and pieces.
Good one, Lucy!

Who is buzzfeed? Who is 4Channel?

And what do they have to do with the CNN article???

4Chan is the home of some of the greatest shitposters and trolls in the history of the interwebz. They would send amateurs who inhabit the FZ here running to their mommies in tears.

It's no wonder to me that they could find some partisan sap gullible enough to run to their editors with this hoax.

Whatever all this is about, it's gotta be YUUUGE fucking nooz since it seems to have knocked Meryl Streep the Human Oracle off the thread list.

Or at least one wackaloon thinks so....

"Whatever all this is about, it's gotta be YUUUGE"

Yes YUUUGE.

Oh hold on this is Bernie :eusa_doh:

flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

Oh hold on this is the typical Hillary Fan :eusa_doh:

Cdh_AgnUMAAt28Q.jpg

Oh this is it, Donald J. Trump American President :smoke:

image.png%3Fw%3D500%26c%3D1

Fun fact -- Bernie and Rumpledforeskin are from the same part of New York. That's why neither one of them knows how to pronounce the aspirate H.

"Rumpledforeskin"

ogo you would know this how....you have been a Peeping Tom and been observing?

No no --- I would need a microscope. Can't be carrying that around. Too expensive.

It's a pun on a child's fairy tale character named "Rumpelstiltskin". Already had the "Rump" and I just riffed from there.

Actually I thought he was a German character. Grimm brothers.

"Rumpelstiltskin". Already had the "Rump" and I just riffed from there.

Actually I thought he was a German character. Grimm brothers."

Yes I know Rumpelstilzchen, I've always loved "Kinder- und Hausmärchen" and my Great-Great-Great Grandmothers beautiful book from when she was a child is still within our family and lovingly preserved.

This shit is better than going to the movies!!:party:
C1213xgVIAA3KCo.jpg:large

Even Wiki has come out and said it was all a fake story now.. LMAO Bwhahahahahahahahahaha
tuugx129iaxqkc0tlzer.jpg

The golden shower story is real. Donald Trump likes golden showers. It shouldn't affect his ability to become president though, because none of the other disgusting things he did made a difference.

You missed this part. :D

jqltte.jpg

Who is buzzfeed? Who is 4Channel?

And what do they have to do with the CNN article???

It's 4CHAN and go educate yourself you dumbazz before throwing around the pure vile LIES AND SHIT you did today..
just answer the question? all I see is a bunch of laughing from you on the first page or two....

so what does buzzfeed and 4 channel have to do with the cnn article? I don't want to have to read through 100 more posts, only to still not know what you are barking about???

The intel community and uniparty loyalists ; the msm have absolutely gone full retard now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back