Liberal Media Counting President Trump and Forgotten American's Out Again

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
When taxpayer subsidized liberal media post crap like this, it looks good for OUR President in 2020!

1adrumpf-finished.jpg

When taxpayer subsidized liberal media post crap like this, it looks good for OUR President in 2020!
Have you seen the coronavirus press conference. They don't even want Trump to participate because when he did his poll numbers went DOWN......

Have you seen the coronavirus press conference. They don't even want Trump to participate because when he did his poll numbers went DOWN......
How you figure? Oh, you only watch CNN and MSNBC. His Corona updates went well. Very Presidential.

Well. No point in running now.

Let's just go ahead and appoint Biden. It will likely be a lifetime appointment anyway.

It's over.

:laughing0301:

How you figure? Oh, you only watch CNN and MSNBC. His Corona updates went well. Very Presidential.

The press conference is only presidential when Trump isn't invited.

The last time up, Trump suggested injecting disinfectant into people.

When you really look at the numbers, what real changed (assuming you believe these numbers) is polarization, but only 1600 people with a 3.3% margin of error:

June Poll Numbers NPR.GIF

In other words, NO STATISTICAL CHANGE.

When you really look at the numbers, what real changed (assuming you believe these numbers) is polarization, but only 1600 people with a 3.3% margin of error:

View attachment 355427

npr/PBS survey... yeah... I don't believe those numbers either. You don't get any more LEFTIST than npr/PBS. They're premier members of the democrat propaganda wing.

View attachment 355427

npr/PBS survey... yeah... I don't believe those numbers either. You don't get any more LEFTIST than npr/PBS. They're premier members of the democrat propaganda wing.
Keep telling yourself the polls are biased. That there are millions of Trump supporters who won't tell pollsters they support the president.

It's not just the poll numbers, but the EC (individual state) polls that are the point. States like florida and texas are becoming swing states.

I don't count Trump out, but the problem is that he is consistently tacking away from what most believe, if not sanity itself. "this little light of mine, I'm gonna make it shine … inside of you Literally!!) LOL The humor ceased when it became obious that his best case will be 250K dead.

Then the WH thought gassing peaceful protestors so Trump could have a staged Walk with Ivanka's Bible (she's a Jew btw) would be "Iconic." Well it was iconic, but not in the intended way.

Now white suburbanites are looking at cell phone video on TV of cops killing unarmed black men, who have families. It's more like 1963 than 1968 … so long as the black uber progressives don't again call to form a separate state

I don't count Trump out, but the problem is that he is consistently tacking away from what most believe, if not sanity itself. "this little light of mine, I'm gonna make it shine … inside of you Literally!!) LOL The humor ceased when it became obious that his best case will be 250K dead.

I can't understand Trump being against masks. If masks save lives, and saved lives means more voter support.

View attachment 355427

Keep telling yourself the polls are biased. That there are millions of Trump supporters who won't tell pollsters they support the president.

It's not just the poll numbers, but the EC (individual state) polls that are the point. States like florida and texas are becoming swing states.
You're a broken record. You leftards were telling us all Hitlery was going to stomp Trump too, your POLLS SAID SO, and that's not the only time or election your propaganda wing has played the game... it's STILL playing the same game, hoping IDIOTS like YOU will believe them.

Go pound sand.

I can't understand Trump being against masks. If masks save lives, and saved lives means more voter support.
Masks don't do jack shit...

Imo he set the die in motion (-: in Jan and Feb when he bet on getting lucky and the econ humming along to Nov. (What virus, I don't see a virus)

And because we didn't begin testing and getting contact tracing ready then … well, here we are.

And there you have it …. and here we are …. heading down shit creek without a paddle. HAIL TRUMP!

And there you have it …. and here we are …. heading down shit creek without a paddle. HAIL TRUMP!
Trump has nothing to do with masks being ineffective against aerial covid transmission and/or contraction.

But given your TDS, I see why you mention him.

You're a broken record. You leftards were telling us all Hitlery was going to stomp Trump too, your POLLS SAID SO, and that's not the only time or election your propaganda wing has played the game... it's STILL playing the same game, hoping IDIOTS like YOU will believe them.

Go pound sand.
Trump taught the country a valuable lesson. That it's the EC vote, and not the popular vote that elects a president. So before Hillary was ahead nationally, like the popular vote showed, but it was the EC vote (state by state) that counts. So this time the polls dig down into the state by state, swing state by swing state, EC votes that the polls cover.

j

Forum List

Back