Liberal Media Implies John McCain was Gay...Typical

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
I doubt he was gay. This seems to have more to do with some father son dynamic we know little about.

His political flip flopping and claiming to be a Republican after 1996 was and still is definitely "Gay"

ANY Lefty who claims to be a rightwinger when clearly they are not is little more than a deceiving Charlatan and an assclown

Liberal media making a big thing that John McCain was “buried next to his wingman.” Why is that a big deal? Nope...they must push an agenda. I don’t like John McCain because he was a two faced dickhead RINO. I don’t care about the Vietnam service....he blew that respect from me years ago. Just like “Horse Face” Kerry.
John McCain, like others, will rest in peace with a military academy friend - CNNPolitics

Where does it say anything about "the gay"?

Are you retarded?

I think you'll find that one of those quesitons is easier than the other....

His political flip flopping and claiming to be a Republican after 1996 was and still is definitely "Gay"

ANY Lefty who claims to be a rightwinger when clearly they are not is little more than a deceiving Charlatan and an assclown

Ironic that an assclown who just posted "claiming to be a Republican" and then immediately switches it to "claiming it to be a rightwinger" would then turn and post about somebody else being a "deceiving Charlatan [sic]"*

* judging by the capitalization presumably the poster thinks "Charlatan" means "a resident of Charlotte". :dunno:

Liberal media making a big thing that John McCain was “buried next to his wingman.” Why is that a big deal? Nope...they must push an agenda. I don’t like John McCain because he was a two faced dickhead RINO. I don’t care about the Vietnam service....he blew that respect from me years ago. Just like “Horse Face” Kerry.
John McCain, like others, will rest in peace with a military academy friend - CNNPolitics

Are you drunk again? There is nothing in there about him being gay.

You're so indoctrinated into Trump's alt-right, nationalist bigoted agenda that McCain looks like a RINO.
If McCain was a RINO, so was Reagan.
I hope you regain control of your mind again. Cults are a bitch to quit. 12-step it, man!

This notion has probably been instilled by one of Trump's tweets.
He's butt-hurt bigly from being snubbed at yesterday's funeral at the National Cathedral.

You're so indoctrinated into Trump's alt-right, nationalist bigoted agenda that McCain looks like a RINO.
If McCain was a RINO, so was Reagan.
I hope you regain control of your mind again. Cults are a bitch to quit. 12-step it, man!
But you hated McCain until he criticized Trump. What happened?

Why would CNN present it in such a way? They implied..

Why would CNN present it in such a way? They implied..

They did not imply a damn thing. you are either drunk or mentally ill. Which is it?

only leftards care about who is gay and who is not

Take it up with the OP who took a story about a cemetery burial and tried to morph it into a story about sex.

I mean that in itself is more than a little weird.

Forum List

Back