Liberal Media Losing Their Minds Over Stephen Miller

Does the OP agree that the President should not be questioned? Because if you dont then why you mad at other people for believing the same as you?
That’s not the point of the OP in the first place. The point is the ridiculously fake self-righteousness of these people even though they are totally wrong on the issue that was discussed.

Yeah this didn't fly when Obama was President either.
Because nobody in the Obama administration ever made such a pure and undeniable fascist statement.
Really ? Nah The Obama administration just used undeniably facist actions. Remember the weaponization of the IRS ?
That never happened, you gotta stop listening to right wing news
I guess the apology from the head of the IRS for targeting Conservative groups didn't happen either? I understand though its really hard to see what going on around you with your head that deep in the sand Ostrich.
The same Its noted that they targeted Liberal groups as well. Oopsie, right wing radio didn't tell you that part
But the main focus was on Conservative groups you twit thats a fact no matter how you try and twist it.

Because nobody in the Obama administration ever made such a pure and undeniable fascist statement.
Really ? Nah The Obama administration just used undeniably facist actions. Remember the weaponization of the IRS ?
I guess the apology from the head of the IRS for targeting Conservative groups didn't happen either? I understand though its really hard to see what going on around you with your head that deep in the sand Ostrich.
The same Its noted that they targeted Liberal groups as well. Oopsie, right wing radio didn't tell you that part
But the main focus was on Conservative groups you twit thats a fact no matter how you try and twist it.
No it was not, that only what Republicans wanted everyone to believe. Don't make up stuff you know nothing about

Yeah this didn't fly when Obama was President either.
Provide a link.

Provide a link.
A new twist in the Republican case against the Internal Revenue Service’s targeting of conservative groups reignited some old claims about the ongoing controversy on this week’s Sunday political shows.

Last week, House Republicans grilled IRS Commissioner John Koskinen about emails belonging to former IRS executive Lois Lerner that the agency now says were destroyed when her computer hard drive crashed. Republicans were incensed and said IRS’ explanation didn’t pass the smell test.

But during a debate June 22, 2014 on CNN’s State of the Union, Democratic strategist Donna Brazile said that the most recent Republican outrage is just a distraction.

"The only lie here is to lie that I think conservatives are telling and saying that somehow another this was a conspiracy against conservatives," Brazile said. "(The IRS) also investigated liberal groups, groups that have progressive in their name, groups that had Israel in its name. So the IRS was basically looking at everybody because they were trying to figure out where all of this fake, phony, secretive money was flowing in the last election cycle."

Politifact

Mud, the guy lied on every Sunday morning show. What's wrong with you? Have you lost your cotton-pickin' mind? !!?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Provide a link.
A new twist in the Republican case against the Internal Revenue Service’s targeting of conservative groups reignited some old claims about the ongoing controversy on this week’s Sunday political shows.

Last week, House Republicans grilled IRS Commissioner John Koskinen about emails belonging to former IRS executive Lois Lerner that the agency now says were destroyed when her computer hard drive crashed. Republicans were incensed and said IRS’ explanation didn’t pass the smell test.

But during a debate June 22, 2014 on CNN’s State of the Union, Democratic strategist Donna Brazile said that the most recent Republican outrage is just a distraction.

"The only lie here is to lie that I think conservatives are telling and saying that somehow another this was a conspiracy against conservatives," Brazile said. "(The IRS) also investigated liberal groups, groups that have progressive in their name, groups that had Israel in its name. So the IRS was basically looking at everybody because they were trying to figure out where all of this fake, phony, secretive money was flowing in the last election cycle."

Politifact
From CNN and a Democratic strategist after you stated in another post that Conservatives need to stop listing to Rightwing sites. The only reason I asked for a link is because I knew you would stick your foot in it with the response.

These people have absolutely zero credibility or objectivity. This is why nobody but hard-core liberals watch the garbage they call news every day.

He made them look like fools and so now they will target him for destruction...

The President shall not be questioned and he is right 100% of the time. Authoritarian fascism 101.

But obama is gone.....and now we have a President who gets complete scrutiny from the democrat press......unlike obama where you guys goose stepped to whatever he did...

This is one time the liberal media is on the right side. Scarborough is at least honest. Waiting to see if the so-called conservative media will cover this. We already have heard from Trump toady Hannity and he is totally wrong. He is a good little Nazi.

Trump supporters are defending the ridiculous statement that trump is always 100% right and he should never be questioned. Think about that. Have you ever known someone that was 100% right all the time and never made a mistake? Have you ever known a human being, let alone a politician that should never be questioned?

Does the OP agree that the President should not be questioned? Because if you dont then why you mad at other people for believing the same as you?
That’s not the point of the OP in the first place. The point is the ridiculously fake self-righteousness of these people even though they are totally wrong on the issue that was discussed.

So you dont believe what he said was correct but you're too busy trying to make it about other people who agree with you.

They arent totally wrong! You dont agree that the President shouldnt be questioned either. LOL. You are trying to make your disagreement better than others disagreement.

So you dont believe what he said was correct but you're too busy trying to make it about other people who agree with you.

They arent totally wrong! You dont agree that the President shouldnt be questioned either. LOL. You are trying to make your disagreement better than others disagreement.
I don't think you even know what in the heck is the issue. What do you think it was???

These people have absolutely zero credibility or objectivity. This is why nobody but hard-core liberals watch the garbage they call news every day.

Joe Scarborough is a conservative.

lol, oops.

I wonder why PMSNBC gave him his own show if he really is conservative.

I remember Arianna Huffington was once masquerading as a conservative on "Politically Incorrect w. Phil Maher".

Turns out she was a liberal all along.

I don't think you even know what in the heck is the issue. What do you think it was???

Its simple. I'm asking you if you agree or disagree with the notion that the president should not be questioned? You keep dodging like you disagree with it but at the same time disagree with anyone who shares your opinon

Which is it?

Its simple. I'm asking you if you agree or disagree with the notion that the president should not be questioned? You keep dodging like you disagree with it but at the same time disagree with anyone who shares your opinon

Which is it?
That is a false notion floated by those idiots on Morning Joe.

A president is not beyond questioning or second-guessing. (Course anyone who questioned Obama was called racists)

Forum List

Back