Liberal media torched for villifying FBI whistleblowers.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Anyone else who watched the hearings like me knows exactly how pathetic the Democrats in Washington DC are now.

I find it extremely difficult to believe that those people represent all the Democratic voters in this country..... the fact that Fox was killing them in the ratings until they let Tucker go is a perfect example of that.

Anyone else who watched the hearings like me knows exactly how pathetic the Democrats in Washington DC are now.

I find it extremely difficult to believe that those people represent all the Democratic voters in this country..... the fact that Fox was killing them in the ratings until they let Tucker go is a perfect example of that.

The Liberal Media despises the truth!! While the mainstream media is the mouthpiece of the Marxist/Demwit Party, the FBI plays the role of strong-arm thugs. They watch each other's backs.

The Liberal Media despises the truth!! While the mainstream media is the mouthpiece of the Marxist/Demwit Party, the FBI plays the role of strong-arm thugs. They watch each other's backs.
Right now they're terrified that a republican will be in the White House and have his choice of Attorney General to run the Department of Justice and look into the last 8 years of Democrats shenanigans with the collusion of not only the media but all the alphabet agencies including the IRS. Scary shit.

We need to make sure it doesn't get worse before it gets better but the left is apparently all in on the lies----so we'll see if Americans see through it or not.

Do not find it hard to believe . The democrat voters are so groomed they will believe everything they are told.

When these liberal mayors out west and up north start hearing about it and feeling the heat from their own constituents we might see things shape up for the better but it might get worse first.

I believe many of the local police have had it with the FBI to begin with.

Most of the MSM is wholly in bed with the Democrat Party, reports whatever they are handed to report including the specific dog whistles, code words, assigned talking points. And they deep six anything the Democrat Party does not want to report.

And because so few watch Fox News or Newsmax or OANN, that is why a large percentage of Americans believe Trump is responsible for inflation and all our problems now, don't know much if anything about the crisis at the border, don't know about the scandals swirling around Hunter Biden and others now in the Biden family.

When you can control the message you can control the people, get them to repeat your message, get them to believe anything. And that is essential for governments that want total power over the people.

They are not whistleblowers. They did not file whistleblower reports.

They’re fucking lawyers. They had to pass law school to become an FBI agent and now they’re derelict and about to come homeless

Did they spend all that money Kash Patel gave them already??? Doesn’t Roger Stone need some new bodyguards now that all the Proud Boys who worked for him, have been sent to jail.

These whistleblowers all had sterling credentials but Democrats tried to discredit them.

This is another example of FAUX FAKE NEWS. Torched, my ass. They must not have done a good job, as I saw the other mainstream media were still on and oblivious to any torching, FAUX sold to it's right wing viewers.
I am surprised you still use FAUX NEWS as a link for any story you want to be viewed as credible, as nobody has forgotten, they are anything but credible and dumping Tuck was viewed by most people as a token sacrificial lamb thing, not any change in direction. You should pick better sources if you want to be taken seriously. FOX=FAKE NEWS.

Last edited:

I remember when you guys were villifying the whistle blowers on Trump over his call to extort the Ukranian president.

They are not whistleblowers. They did not file whistleblower reports.

They’re fucking lawyers. They had to pass law school to become an FBI agent and now they’re derelict and about to come homeless

Did they spend all that money Kash Patel gave them already??? Doesn’t Roger Stone need some new bodyguards now that all the Proud Boys who worked for him, have been sent to jail.
Hopefully most Americans are learning that when a whole bunch of people all say the same thing it's called propaganda.

Lately it's all you guys have .
I'm pretty sure it's going to be like a mud dam trying to hold back a raging river soon....got your pink floaty ready ?

Forum List

Back