Liberal Moveon wants Republicans arrested.

ain't gonna be no revolution, boys.

get back to the topic.

The topic is fascist progressives and their brownshirt fantasies.

The truth is, not a single damn one of you has the guts to come after those you believe are traitors.

You're all tough when you have the entire government standing behind you, though.

:lmao:

I'm sick of hearing about this let's get it on pussy. Start it up. Let's see what happens. You guys talk about revolt, let's see it. No, i think not. All talk. REMF, candy asses.

get back to the topic.

The truth is, not a single damn one of you has the guts to come after those you believe are traitors.

You're all tough when you have the entire government standing behind you, though.

I'm sick of hearing about this let's get it on pussy. Start it up. Let's see what happens. You guys talk about revolt, let's see it. No, i think not. All talk. REMF, candy asses.
OH.... RIGHT.... YOU BRING IT TOUGH GUY.... GO AHEAD... MAKE MY DAY.... YOU LITTLE PUSSY....
hahaha-024.gif

You know how MORONIC you sound? REAL moronic. Get a fucking grip man.

get back to the topic.

Is this where I'm supposed to be intimidated?

Did you sign the petition, sissy boy?

I haven't been talking about revolt. I've been making fun of the sissies who're gettin' all bowed up from the safety of their comfy chairs.

You know -- like you.

OH.... RIGHT.... YOU BRING IT TOUGH GUY.... GO AHEAD... MAKE MY DAY.... YOU LITTLE PUSSY....
hahaha-024.gif

Better watch out for Dutch! He's liable to go all caps lock on your ass! :eek:

True that. Ask King George.

i told you already, there aren't enough malcontent losers calling for revolution for anything big to happen.

King George was losing the battle of hearts and minds among the colonists. One historian lists about 10 percent of the white population in the colonies as actively loyal, about 40 percent as actively revolutionist and about 50 percent as neutral. [note] Among the neutrals were the Quakers, Moravians and Mennonites. [note] The Quakers were opposed to participating in any bloodshed, and they believed that they were dependent on the king's clemency and that challenging his authority might result in a loss of religious liberty."

hahaha-024.gif

Your the one saying there is going to be a revolution. I'm simply calling you out, but my guess is your too fat to get off your couch let alone start a revolution.

I haven't been talking about revolt. I've been making fun of the sissies who're gettin' all bowed up from the safety of their comfy chairs.

You know -- like you.
Well SHIT Dave... that didn't scare ya? That was his BEST tough guy act so, if that didn't do it, well, maybe he's got something else... :lol:

hahaha-024.gif

Your the one saying there is going to be a revolution. I'm simply calling you out, but my guess is your too fat to get off your couch let alone start a revolution.

Maybe if you actually read the thread, you WOULDN'T MAKE SUCH A JACKOFF OF YOURSELF!

HERE is what I said would happen... http://www.usmessageboard.com/8009035-post37.html

Dumbass.

hahaha-024.gif

We are just joshing.

We are just going to rollover and play dead.

We are going to work and be your slaves. We are oing to feed you, insured you and make you happy.

Yassa massa.

You know -- like you.

Anytime you bring up brownshirts and nazis it shows your ignorance. I think you are a veteran and you above all should know better than that. It shames all of those who fought in Europe during WWII show you can spout off your idiotic views. If this were a fascist gov you would not have the freedom to post on boards like this.

The left has repeatedly assured us that means you have a small penis, you're paranoid, and you live in fear.

Penis is average size for a white male. I'm definitely not paranoid.

I don't live in fear. But I do like shootin' stuff.

:)
That means you're a potential mass murderer.

Hey, I don't make the rules. I'm just repeating what the left says about gun owners.

He's a young ideological Muslim from a well-to-do family full of angst.

That says a whole lot more than his gun ownership - jus' sayin'

get back to the topic.

In what unit did you serve?

hahaha-024.gif

Maybe if you actually read the thread, you WOULDN'T MAKE SUCH A JACKOFF OF YOURSELF!

HERE is what I said would happen... http://www.usmessageboard.com/8009035-post37.html

Dumbass.
Naw, that's what you want to happen. I know your type. You shoot a couple cans off a fence row and think you know what it's like to be combat. Maybe you play your Xbox and think you can handle it, but you weigh 300lbs and can't walk up a flight of stairs without losing your breath.

You know -- like you.
Well SHIT Dave... that didn't scare ya? That was his BEST tough guy act so, if that didn't do it, well, maybe he's got something else... :lol:
Naaah. Boy's red-lined. :lol:

In what unit did you serve?

Dumbass.
Naw, that's what you want to happen. I know your type. You shoot a couple cans off a fence row and think you know what it's like to be combat. Maybe you play your Xbox and think you can handle it, but you weigh 300lbs and can't walk up a flight of stairs without losing your breath.

Umm..... ^^^^^

Is there a military unit in your resume?

You know -- like you.

internet_tough_guy_430117.jpg

You know -- like you.

Anytime you bring up brownshirts and nazis it shows your ignorance. I think you are a veteran and you above all should know better than that. It shames all of those who fought in Europe during WWII show you can spout off your idiotic views.
Tough shit. I did serve, and I understand the value of the First Amendment.
If this were a fascist gov you would not have the freedom to post on boards like this.
Yes, the progressive wet dream. Thought control.

Forum List

Back