liberal new networks "lining up" to hire jen psaki..... LOL

The main one being Russian State TV

1646868372543.png

Well they all can't go back to a cushey job as top model at the Mr Potatohead factory like Huckabee did.

She fits perfectly into their world view,

She lies so easily without a flicker of conscience which makes her well qualified to read the Network heavily edited news lies comfortably.
She owns you MAGA retards at every presser whenever one of your halwits like Doocey are called upon.

This piece pretty much says it all:

Jen Psaki can’t resign fast enough.

Not that the mainstream media ever really holds her to account for her arrogance, condescension, sarcasm, or out-of-touch responses to the average American’s pain.

Hey, at least she fully channels her boss.

A few fumbles would be understandable; White House press secretary is a notoriously tough job with a high level of burnout.

But Psaki, a former competitive swimmer raised in Greenwich, Conn., seems to never have encountered people living paycheck to paycheck, or worried about how they’ll feed, clothe or educate their kids — amid a global pandemic, no less.

If anything, her statements seem aimed at one cohort alone: high-earning, highly educated liberals and progressives just like her, ones who think anyone on the other side is too stupid to acknowledge...

This piece pretty much says it all:

Jen Psaki can’t resign fast enough.

Not that the mainstream media ever really holds her to account for her arrogance, condescension, sarcasm, or out-of-touch responses to the average American’s pain.

Hey, at least she fully channels her boss.

A few fumbles would be understandable; White House press secretary is a notoriously tough job with a high level of burnout.

But Psaki, a former competitive swimmer raised in Greenwich, Conn., seems to never have encountered people living paycheck to paycheck, or worried about how they’ll feed, clothe or educate their kids — amid a global pandemic, no less.

If anything, her statements seem aimed at one cohort alone: high-earning, highly educated liberals and progressives just like her, ones who think anyone on the other side is too stupid to acknowledge...
Yes. We all know how much you fear education.

Not at all, why would you say that? Because I don't care for her arrogance and patronizing tone?

What assumptions are you making because of my distaste for Jen Psaki?
You're the one whining about educated people. Why did you bring education up?

I'm not whining about anything, and I'm certainly not whining about educated people, of which I am one. No where have I even mentioned "educated people" as you call them. Unless you are making certain assumptions, which seems to be the case here.
You whined about educated people in #9

She owns you MAGA retards at every presser whenever one of your halwits like Doocey are called upon.

Here she goes looking foolish to simple pressure:

Watts Up With That?

Jen, Joe… Is it 9,000 leases or 9,000 permits that oil companies are allegedly sitting on?​

3/9/2022

Excerpt:

Guest “Do they really think we’re that stupid?” by David Middleton

This is the second sequel to Democrat Senators Demand That Oil Companies Increase Production. The first sequel dealt with Jen “Circle Back” Psaki’s blatantly false claim that “There are 9,000 approved oil leases that the oil companies are not tapping into currently”. Now, Brandon, himself has tossed in another lie…

U.S. producers “have 9,000 permits to drill now — they can be drilling right now, yesterday last week, last year,” President Joe Biden said Tuesday. “They have 9,000 to drill onshore that are already approved. So let me be clear, let me be clear: they are not using them for production now.” The comments came a day after the American Petroleum Institute, the biggest U.S. oil lobby group, accused the administration of “misusing facts” when it comes to federal leasing data.
Bloomberg
Do they not know the difference between a lease and a permit? Or do they just toss these words and numbers out, assuming no one will bother to check them out?

LINK

=====

They both lied and got caught at it.

I’d give her 9:00 on CNN.

She may be the most beautiful woman in the world combining inside and out with brains.

Forum List

Back