Liberal Professors forcing their opinions on students

Most college professors are openly gay and have their own agendas.
I truly believe that they should educate the students on what both sides Ideas are and let the students form their own opinion
That goes without having to state....
Sadly, on most college campuses, the conservative or even moderate point of view is not allowed.
That's a lie. Step along.
Every one of those dudes has sucked his way into tenure.

It would be nice if college professors had to have some level of experience in the field they "teach".

Business would be one example.

Theorists are okay, but best kept in the corner and observed only semi-regularly.

The lefties try to pretend that the preponderance of agenda-pushing professors are not liberals.

An honest conversation on this topic just ain't gonna happen.

It makes sense. The more educated, the more liberal.

It would be nice if college professors had to have some level of experience in the field they "teach".

Business would be one example.

Theorists are okay, but best kept in the corner and observed only semi-regularly.

My moderate friend in the Economics PhD. Program at CU Boulder would disagree that liberal professors only accept liberal students in their programs.

Professors are required to continue their education, and contribute to the body of knowledge of their field in the form of peer-reviewed scholarly papers or lose tenure. My English professors were published writers, and my Anthropology professors were experienced archaeologists, forensics and linguistics experts.

I was once quoted the Federalist papers (43 through 47) over the right to bear arms, and I received a D for "taking it out of context."

The only refuge left for those who prophesy the downfall of the State governments is the visionary supposition that the federal government may previously accumulate a military force for the projects of ambition... Besides the advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation, the existence of subordinate governments, to which the people are attached, and by which the militia officers are appointed, forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of. Notwithstanding the military establishments in the several kingdoms of Europe, which are carried as far as the public resources will bear, the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. And it is not certain, that with this aid alone they would not be able to shake off their yokes. But were the people to possess the additional advantages of local governments chosen by themselves, who could collect the national will and direct the national force, and of officers appointed out of the militia, by these governments, and attached both to them and to the militia, it may be affirmed with the greatest assurance, that the throne of every tyranny in Europe would be speedily overturned in spite of the legions which surround it. Let us not insult the free and gallant citizens of America with the suspicion, that they would be less able to defend the rights of which they would be in actual possession, than the debased subjects of arbitrary power would be to rescue theirs from the hands of their oppressors. Let us rather no longer insult them with the supposition that they can ever reduce themselves to the necessity of making the experiment, by a blind and tame submission to the long train of insidious measures which must precede and produce it.

Your professor was being charitable...you should have received an "f" for totally subverting the meaning of the Federalist Papers and adding your own dogmatic doctrinaire...

Like the professor was unable to demonstrate, so are you. Where am I taking Federalist 46 out of context?

You are being simple, 2nd. Post your paper on the 46th in the CDZ forum.

Should be a good discussion.

Last edited:
It’s amazing to me that you have College Professors know matter what their political opinion is forcing down the throats of College students. I’m a firm believer of give these students what each political group represents and let them form their own opinion.

Any student that can't form their own opinion should have to drop the heck out and go to a trade school -- in another country

"Liberal Professors forcing their opinions on students"

Nonsense.

No one can 'force' his opinion on anyone.

And that college instructors impart to their students facts that conflict with errant conservative dogma doesn't make them 'liberal.'

My observations are that people who get their news and opinion from AM radio are very impressionable. Apparently, they think that people who don't, are not capable of coming to their own conclusions. After all the AM radio crowd does not come to their own conclusions

I am trying to visualize "...forcing their own opinions down the throats of students." I'm guessing that they are using some sort of medical device to drive a wadded up piece of paper, with their opinions written on it, down the throats of the students. That being the case, I can't help but wonder why the students didn't opt for a different course. I sure would!

It's the medieval device that says: "you either accept what I say or fail my class and lose the credit."

Works REALLY well... it's the water-boarding of academia.

Nonsense.

And that college instructors impart to their students facts that conflict with errant conservative dogma doesn't make them 'liberal.'

No? That's fascinatin'...

So when a professor fails a student for not parroting their 'teaching'... what would ya call that?

Nonsense.

So when a professor fails a student for not parroting their 'teaching'... what would ya call that?

I would call that a really stupid student. I parroted all the nonsense that I was taught by the minister of our church for about 10 years, quite successfully. Didn't mean that I believed any of the crap he was dishing out, but it made my mom happy.

Nonsense.

I would call that a really stupid student. I parroted all the nonsense that I was taught by the minister of our church for about 10 years, quite successfully. Didn't mean that I believed any of the crap he was dishing out, but it made my mom happy.

So you paid the Minister to teach you as a part of a structured, accredited course of study and accepted what you felt as false information as fact? Wow~

You're quite the imbecile aren't ya?

Folks, do ya see why a College Degree is worthless? The Professor professes falsity... which the students must accept as truth.

Again the Ideological Left rests entirely in Relativism.

Relativism is the doctrine which holds that knowledge, truth, and morality exist only in relation to one's cultural, societal, historical and personal context, and, as such can never be the result of soundly reasoned moral absolutes.

It is through this deviation in reason that relativism axiomatically rejects the objectivity which is essential to truth.

And with truth being essential to trust and, both of those being critical to the establishment of a soundly reasoned morality, and because a soundly reasoned morality is essential to Justice... it becomes clear to reasonable people, that Relativism can never serve justice.

Now when you can't trust those you PAID TO EDUCATE YOU... do ya really expect that you can have any faith that what you were "Taught" was true?

And going forward, can you then trust your own judgment, based upon that unfounded knowledge?

See the problem?

Last edited:
Sorry to say this isn't anything new, in fact there are those professors that regardless of the facts and research supporting ones hypothesis in a term paper will mark it down due to political ideology. As for forcing ones opinion on another, the opportunity for a student to progress to graduate school requires regurgitation of the course syllabus.

"So you paid the Minister to teach you as a part of a structured, accredited course of study and accepted what you felt as false information as fact? Wow~
You're quite the imbecile aren't ya?"

Keys, you are a piece of work, aren't you? Is my invisible twin also posting on this board? I said absolutely nothing that was even remotely related to your response, so you must be replying to someone else.

1. I never paid my minister anything.
2. It was not a structured, accredited course.
3. I did not accept any of his information as fact.

Now, go back to the radio. Rush on the verge of explaining how liberals are plotting to send you to a FEMA camp. You don't want to miss that..

Forum List

Back