Liberal raising her cats as gender neutral

My stepdaughter tried to raise her bulldog as gender neutral. Now she has two little boys she's trying to raise as gender neutral.

So don't laugh. There are a lot of nutty people out there.

I just hope the cat doesn't identify as a dog.

Imagine the psychologist bills, holy shit.
Cats do sometimes identify as dogs and dogs think they are cats. My dog was raised since she was 3 weeks old by two cats. She doesn't think she's a cat. She just isn't fond of dogs and prefers cats.

A cat, if you call it's name, will look at you with a 'piss off wanker' look then lick itself and go sleep for 10 hours. They don't think, so they don't know anything about 'gender neutral' or anything else of what the humans who are their slaves are doing.

Last edited:
A LWNJ raising cats to be "gender-neutral" is just an example of political correctness taken to the extreme. :cuckoo:

How can one not laugh at their stupidity. :lmao:

Last edited:
My stepdaughter tried to raise her bulldog as gender neutral. Now she has two little boys she's trying to raise as gender neutral.
She does realize that she can only do so much to try and get them to see things her way, right? Eventually they will be old enough to decide for themselves how they want to live their lives.

God bless you and your family always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back