Liberal Reporters Bringing Up"The Obama Job Boom",Leading Up To The Trump Economy. We're Not Stupid.

the middle class and poor were screwed so bad for those 8 years with an average 30% unemployment.
As opposed to 60% unemployment now.
See I can make up numbers just like you!!!!

you notice how none of the other Trump zealots will call out Rexx for his bullshit. It is like how they do not call out the racism by the Trump zealots on here.

gv013118dAPR20180131054510.jpg

"You didn't Build THIS..."

Bwuhahahaha........ :lmao:

The Hussein presidency was the only administration in modern history that stayed below 3% GDP for eight freaking years. Hussein used to consider corporate America as the freaking enemy while crazies like OWS ran wild. He waited until his last year to try to stimulate the economy and his efforts are hypocritical and pathetic.
The Hussein presidency was the only administration in modern history that stayed below 3% GDP for eight freaking years.

Now's the time to recheck your facts dunce.
Well, Tramp's entire presidency has stayed below 3% annual GDP.

The Hussein presidency was the only administration in modern history that stayed below 3% GDP for eight freaking years. Hussein used to consider corporate America as the freaking enemy while crazies like OWS ran wild. He waited until his last year to try to stimulate the economy and his efforts are hypocritical and pathetic.
The Hussein presidency was the only administration in modern history that stayed below 3% GDP for eight freaking years.

...yet higher than Obama's after / over 8 years. :p

Open minded people give facts and figures...party zealots give memes.

Makes it easy to tell which is which.
The meme represents the facts and figures....and besides, we all know most of you snowflakes CAN'T READ - you just look at the pictures.

:p

No, the meme represents a child's view of facts and figures. I have provided facts to discount every fake post in this thread and you come along and post a picture instead of calling out your fellow Trump zealot.

No integrity at all.

The net number of jobs created while Obama was president is 10,479,000.

Just for comparison sake, the net number of jobs created while Bush II was president was 2,115,000.

For those not good with math, that means that during the 8 years of 2009-2016 4.95 times as many jobs were created as were in the 8 years of 2001-2008

Do I need to explain what "net" means? I am not sure Barney ever got to that.
Actually Bush's "net" jobs total was a negative number because you forgot to factor in Bush's doubling of the number of unemployed from 6 million to 12 million. Obama reduced the Republican's 12 million unemployed to 7.6 million.

No, the meme represents a child's view of facts and figures.
I will try to pass that on to the renowned political cartoonist who drew it, that a butt-hurt, hate-driven snowflake who refuses to accept the outcome of the 2016 election thinks he is a child.

I am sure that is going to just CRUSH him....

Bwuhahahaha.....

...yet higher than Obama's after / over 8 years. :p
Again, give Tramp time, he will be the worst president in history.

I will try to pass that on to the renowned political cartoonist who drew it, that a butt-hurt, hate-driven snowflake who refuses to accept the outcome of the 2016 election thinks he is a child.

Bwuhahahaha.....

I am supposed to be impressed with a world renowned cartoonist?

Just for comparison sake, the net number of jobs created while Bush II was president was 2,115,000.

For those not good with math, that means that during the 8 years of 2009-2016 4.95 times as many jobs were created as were in the 8 years of 2001-2008

Actually Bush's "net" jobs total was a negative number because you forgot to factor in Bush's doubling of the number of unemployed from 6 million to 12 million. Obama reduced the Republican's 12 million unemployed to 7.6 million.

I am going by the numbers that I posted from the BLS. I am not here to make political commentary, just present the facts.

Did it really? Or are these the best cherry picked numbers they could get? And where were jobs lost countering where they were added? Things are much better where I am. May not be true for the blue states but that’s not my problem.

The numbers are the numbers, they are the same numbers that you Trump zealots trot out when talking about what Trump has done.

And yes, the total jobs created is the calculation of jobs gained minus jobs lost, you can tell this is the case by the fact that the chart I gave has negative number on it.

If you are in Missouri as your name indicates, then things are not "much" better than they were two years ago, that is just false.
That’s the interesting thing isn’t it. Your numbers say it isn’t better yet it is. Things are moving, remodels happening, businesses upgrading. Where the opposite was happening under obie. They kept saying the numbers show everything was great. But it wasn’t. It was dead around here.

Maybe the government is doing the numbers wrong. Or they have an agenda we’re supposed to believe over actually living it.

Or maybe you should not base what is happening nationwide on what is happening in your little town.

Just a thought
Why wouldn’t I do that? I’m supposed to vote for and support policies that help someone somewhere but not me? That would be stupid.

I am not telling you how to vote, I am pointing out the lack of logic in dismissing national economic numbers based upon the little town you live in.
Of course. Because those of out here in flyover were too dumb to see the booming obie economy so must be too dumb to see the Trump recession now. Must be all those bibles and guns clouding our vision.

Bwuhahahaha.....

The guy works for the Indianapolis Star, how famous can he be?

this is a Lieboard for rw zealots - a gathering place for idiots. Their integrity is established when more than one like minded moron humps their leg.

Open minded people give facts and figures...party zealots give memes.

Makes it easy to tell which is which.
The meme represents the facts and figures....and besides, we all know most of you snowflakes CAN'T READ - you just look at the pictures.

:p

No, the meme represents a child's view of facts and figures. I have provided facts to discount every fake post in this thread and you come along and post a picture instead of calling out your fellow Trump zealot.

No integrity at all.

I am going by the numbers that I posted from the BLS. I am not here to make political commentary, just present the facts.
The doubling of the unemployed from 6 million to 12 million IS from the BLS.

The numbers are the numbers, they are the same numbers that you Trump zealots trot out when talking about what Trump has done.

And yes, the total jobs created is the calculation of jobs gained minus jobs lost, you can tell this is the case by the fact that the chart I gave has negative number on it.

If you are in Missouri as your name indicates, then things are not "much" better than they were two years ago, that is just false.
That’s the interesting thing isn’t it. Your numbers say it isn’t better yet it is. Things are moving, remodels happening, businesses upgrading. Where the opposite was happening under obie. They kept saying the numbers show everything was great. But it wasn’t. It was dead around here.

Maybe the government is doing the numbers wrong. Or they have an agenda we’re supposed to believe over actually living it.

Or maybe you should not base what is happening nationwide on what is happening in your little town.

Just a thought
Why wouldn’t I do that? I’m supposed to vote for and support policies that help someone somewhere but not me? That would be stupid.

I am not telling you how to vote, I am pointing out the lack of logic in dismissing national economic numbers based upon the little town you live in.
Of course. Because those of out here in flyover were too dumb to see the booming obie economy so must be too dumb to see the Trump recession now. Must be all those bibles and guns clouding our vision.

I live in the same neck of the woods as you do, so do not blame your ignorance on your location

Forum List

Back