Liberal Reporters Bringing Up"The Obama Job Boom",Leading Up To The Trump Economy. We're Not Stupid.

why didnt we lose 700,000 jobs a month when Trump came into the white house?

:CryingCow: Does the left actually believe we had any kind of job boom from 2009 to the fall of 2016? :haha:
They are still laughing at this claim on any Fox News Program.
Yah right,,,we were gaining 250,000 jobs a month since January 2009. Obama was creating 3 to 5 Million jobs a year! :lalala:
Fact: There was no job growth under Obama. How can there be any job growth while the national debt was growing at least One Trillion a Year !!!! ???
:slap:
Gawd you're dumb.

For eight years we were told jobs weren never coming back and that was the new normal we had to live with. Trump comes in and changes the dynamic and somehow Obies economy did that. So which one is true? They both can’t be.

Jobs creation slowed significantly in the first year of the Trump admin, the slowest year since 2010.

Is that the change in dynamic you are referring to?
Did it really? Or are these the best cherry picked numbers they could get? And where were jobs lost countering where they were added? Things are much better where I am. May not be true for the blue states but that’s not my problem.

The numbers are the numbers, they are the same numbers that you Trump zealots trot out when talking about what Trump has done.

And yes, the total jobs created is the calculation of jobs gained minus jobs lost, you can tell this is the case by the fact that the chart I gave has negative number on it.

If you are in Missouri as your name indicates, then things are not "much" better than they were two years ago, that is just false.
That’s the interesting thing isn’t it. Your numbers say it isn’t better yet it is. Things are moving, remodels happening, businesses upgrading. Where the opposite was happening under obie. They kept saying the numbers show everything was great. But it wasn’t. It was dead around here.

Maybe the government is doing the numbers wrong. Or they have an agenda we’re supposed to believe over actually living it.

Or maybe you should not base what is happening nationwide on what is happening in your little town.

Just a thought
Why wouldn’t I do that? I’m supposed to vote for and support policies that help someone somewhere but not me? That would be stupid.

the rats can bring up how many jobs were created during the Obama years, but they wont bring up how many jobs were lost.....THEN DO THE MATH!

:CryingCow: Does the left actually believe we had any kind of job boom from 2009 to the fall of 2016? :haha:
Yah right,,,we were gaining 250,000 jobs a month since January 2009. Obama was creating 3 to 5 Million jobs a year! :lalala:
Fact: There was no job growth under Obama. How can there be any job growth while the national debt was growing at least One Trillion a Year !!!! ???
What was the exact day trump made america great again?

I got a big raise last year for my 2016 sales. Thanks obama

Obama said it himself that jobs were not coming back. On the so called Obama Job Boom, what policies did he push to create jobs that we are enjoying now? Whatever happened to shovel ready jobs?

Liberal Reporters Bringing Up"The Obama Job Boom",Leading Up To The Trump Economy. We're Not Stupid.

Hilarious, at least they call it "The Obama Job Boom". They got something white, er, right.

The Hussein presidency was the only administration in modern history that stayed below 3% GDP for eight freaking years. Hussein used to consider corporate America as the freaking enemy while crazies like OWS ran wild. He waited until his last year to try to stimulate the economy and his efforts are hypocritical and pathetic.

The Hussein presidency was the only administration in modern history that stayed below 3% GDP for eight freaking years. Hussein used to consider corporate America as the freaking enemy while crazies like OWS ran wild. He waited until his last year to try to stimulate the economy and his efforts are hypocritical and pathetic.
The only reason the DOW was looking better in the second half of 2016 was because most of us were betting on Trump

The Hussein presidency was the only administration in modern history that stayed below 3% GDP for eight freaking years.

Now's the time to recheck your facts dunce.

You didn't bother looking at the numbers before making an ass of yourself, did you.

job_growth_rate.jpg

Nor did you bother to look and see how much Trump and the GOP have been adding to our debt.

So go ahead. Take a look, dumbshit.

For eight years we were told jobs weren never coming back and that was the new normal we had to live with. Trump comes in and changes the dynamic and somehow Obies economy did that. So which one is true? They both can’t be.

Jobs creation slowed significantly in the first year of the Trump admin, the slowest year since 2010.

Did it really? Or are these the best cherry picked numbers they could get? And where were jobs lost countering where they were added? Things are much better where I am. May not be true for the blue states but that’s not my problem.

The numbers are the numbers, they are the same numbers that you Trump zealots trot out when talking about what Trump has done.

And yes, the total jobs created is the calculation of jobs gained minus jobs lost, you can tell this is the case by the fact that the chart I gave has negative number on it.

If you are in Missouri as your name indicates, then things are not "much" better than they were two years ago, that is just false.
That’s the interesting thing isn’t it. Your numbers say it isn’t better yet it is. Things are moving, remodels happening, businesses upgrading. Where the opposite was happening under obie. They kept saying the numbers show everything was great. But it wasn’t. It was dead around here.

Maybe the government is doing the numbers wrong. Or they have an agenda we’re supposed to believe over actually living it.
how come Liberals never gloat over the 9 to 10 or so million people who filed for unemployment in 2009?

I'm watching Barney & Company now.I never heard so much good economic news like this during the Obama Recession

"I never heard so much good economic news like this during the Obama Recession"-Rexx Taylor

A perfect example of what a self-inflicted ignorant person you really are.
Obama was not responsible for the recession. it started in December 2007. The very first Democratic primary for the 2008 presidential nomination had not even been held.
Obama wasn't sworn in as pres until January 20th 2009.

can anyone explain why the DOW crashed within 3 months of Obama's Presidency?,,,,,it hasnt crashed yet under Trump

Or maybe you should not base what is happening nationwide on what is happening in your little town.

Just a thought
Why wouldn’t I do that? I’m supposed to vote for and support policies that help someone somewhere but not me? That would be stupid.

I am not telling you how to vote, I am pointing out the lack of logic in dismissing national economic numbers based upon the little town you live in.

can anyone explain why the DOW crashed within 3 months of Obama's Presidency?,,,,,it hasnt crashed yet under Trump

The DOW did not crash within 3 months of Obama's presidency, it crashed 13 months prior to his election and 15 months prior to his presidency.

the rats can bring up how many jobs were created during the Obama years, but they wont bring up how many jobs were lost.....THEN DO THE MATH!

The net number of jobs created while Obama was president is 10,479,000.

Just for comparison sake, the net number of jobs created while Bush II was president was 2,115,000.

For those not good with math, that means that during the 8 years of 2009-2016 4.95 times as many jobs were created as were in the 8 years of 2001-2008

Do I need to explain what "net" means? I am not sure Barney ever got to that.

Forum List

Back