🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberal totalitarianism

We just want equality they said. How does it affect you they said. If you don’t like gay marriage don’t get gay married they said.

Then...reality.

These Christian Women Are Standing Firm In Their Beliefs — They Face Jail Time for It
How does this conflict with "if you don't like gay marriage don't get gay married"?

Is someone forcing them to get gay married?

Or are we just insisting they treat gay people like they treat everyone else?

They are forcing them to do work that violates their own beliefs, and if they don’t they go to jail.

Marxists love their gulags, and they can use any excuse to throw any person in there. Are these Christian girls throwing anyone into jail? No. It’s the Marxists who want to throw these Christian girls into jail for not conforming to the political and religious beliefs of the Marxists.
If you can't treat everyone equally don't start a business.

Thems the rules. Abide by them or find something else to do.
Yes we know them the rules.

The point of the thread is the totalitarian hypocrisy and evil of the rules you support.

Whether you or I own a business or not is irrelevant.

You cannot and do not treat everyone equally and neither can/do I.

Stay out of other people's business and stop supporting thought crime.

No soup for you
You can think whatever you want, you can do whatever you want privately. You cannot discriminate in your business. It's against the law.

Thought crimes? You need to stick to slinging soup.

We just want equality they said. How does it affect you they said. If you don’t like gay marriage don’t get gay married they said.

Then...reality.

These Christian Women Are Standing Firm In Their Beliefs — They Face Jail Time for It
How does this conflict with "if you don't like gay marriage don't get gay married"?

They are forcing them to do work that violates their own beliefs, and if they don’t they go to jail.

Marxists love their gulags, and they can use any excuse to throw any person in there. Are these Christian girls throwing anyone into jail? No. It’s the Marxists who want to throw these Christian girls into jail for not conforming to the political and religious beliefs of the Marxists.

The point of the thread is the totalitarian hypocrisy and evil of the rules you support.

No soup for you
You can think whatever you want, you can do whatever you want privately. You cannot discriminate in your business. It's against the law.

Didn’t used to be. So when did we change the law?

Then...reality.

No soup for you

This is the exact point of my OP people. Totalitarians use law and government force to extinguish freedom.

Then...reality.

Lol, it's the gay people treating others wrongly. You are not obligated to get whatever you want. Gays are once again seperating themselves from normal americans.
Bigoted fuck.
How so? Gays can live their life anyway they want. I can live my life anyway i want. I wouldn't force a gay person to do something they wouldn't want to do. They shouldn't expect me too, but you being an asshole. Thinks they should.
Actually no, they can't. They live their lives being discriminated against by bigotted fucks.

Like you.
Not me, I have a great client that happen to be married. They are a trip and love me. So go on with your life and I'll go on with mine.

Lol, it's the gay people treating others wrongly. You are not obligated to get whatever you want. Gays are once again seperating themselves from normal americans.
Bigoted fuck.
How so? Gays can live their life anyway they want. I can live my life anyway i want. I wouldn't force a gay person to do something they wouldn't want to do. They shouldn't expect me too, but you being an asshole. Thinks they should.
Actually no, they can't. They live their lives being discriminated against by bigotted fucks.

Like you.
Yes they can. And they do.

Everyone is discriminated against and no one has the right to be free from the discrimination of others.

They are not even the greatest victims of discrimination
Everyone has the right to be free from discrimination.

Only bigots like you think they don't.

There is no argument about right and wrong here from these leftists. Only the exercise of raw power over citizens.
Everyone of them lied before our laws of marriage were overturned by claiming it wouldn’t have any effect on normal people.

Liberals lie. And they do it to curry favor with rich totalitarians.

Then...reality.

Nope, you cannot force someone to do labor. All workers have a right to not work if they choose.

Clearly we know where you stand on the issue of slavery.

Bigoted fuck.

Like you.

Everyone is discriminated against and no one has the right to be free from the discrimination of others.

Wrong. Any qualifying factor is a discriminator. Look at the military, they discriminate against you if you can’t meet physical standards or hygiene standards.

No soup for you

There are federal anti-discrimination laws. Pretty much always have been.

No soup for you

Anti-discrimination laws are based on things like race and gender, things that are out of people’s control. You are allowed to discriminate against people based on their actions and abilities. I know that goes against the whole idea of never accepting responsibility for your own actions, but that is tough.

Then...reality.

No soup for you

Once again you miss the point.

We know that the law says you cannot discriminate if you own a business.

That is the whole point and such laws are immoral and wrong and yes they are an attempt at thought crime.

The fact is it is absolutely legal to discriminate in business if you are a customer which is what makes the law immoral and discriminatory.

When you make a statement that one is free and then follow it with EXCEPT then you are by definition lying and being deceitful.

Your idiotic acceptance of such laws is as bad as any nazis denial of the holocaust.

No soup for you

That is the whole point and such laws are immoral and wrong and yes they are an attempt at thought crime.

The fact is it is absolutely legal to discriminate in business if you are a customer which is what makes the law immoral and discriminatory.

When you make a statement that one is free and then follow it with EXCEPT then you are by definition lying and being deceitful.

Your idiotic acceptance of such laws is as bad as any nazis denial of the holocaust.

Statists like Creepitus are for forced labor. He would force a black baker to bake a cake for the KKK, and jail the black person for refusing to do so.

Bigoted fuck.

Like you.

No they do not. No one does.

You are as much of a bigot in that you discriminate and reserve the right to do so thus proving your absolute hypocrisy.

I am free to discriminate against you and you may do NOTHING because it does not violate your rights and it is an exercise of my rights,

If your insipid law says otherwise than that law violates human rights.

No soup for you

Bingo! Lol. This is the servile liberal mind...”its the law”.

No soup for you

When such laws apply to the federal government exclusively then they are fine. When they are imposed on private citizens they are totalitarian thought crime laws straight out of 1984.

No soup for you

Federal anti-discrimination laws do not include protections for homosexuality. Dumbass.

Federal Antidiscrimination Laws

No soup for you

The exact same attitude was displayed by those people who defended the dred Scott decision and Jim crow laws.

" It's the law " therefore it is good.

No soup for you

The exact same attitude was displayed by those people who defended the dred Scott decision and Jim crow laws.

" It's the law " therefore it is good.

At least in those days the laws were passed by the people...however imperfect.

Today they overturn the people. And then snicker. There are no valid laws not approved by the people through a vote or their representatives.

Bigoted fuck.

Like you.

Lol, liberals are the true bigots. Just ask Kayne West.

So.....If my company refused christians or jews, it would all be good with the homo haters here, right?

~S~

Forum List

Back