🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberal totalitarianism

We just want equality they said. How does it affect you they said. If you don’t like gay marriage don’t get gay married they said.

Then...reality.

These Christian Women Are Standing Firm In Their Beliefs — They Face Jail Time for It
How does this conflict with "if you don't like gay marriage don't get gay married"?

Is someone forcing them to get gay married?

Or are we just insisting they treat gay people like they treat everyone else?

They are forcing them to do work that violates their own beliefs, and if they don’t they go to jail.

Marxists love their gulags, and they can use any excuse to throw any person in there. Are these Christian girls throwing anyone into jail? No. It’s the Marxists who want to throw these Christian girls into jail for not conforming to the political and religious beliefs of the Marxists.
If you can't treat everyone equally don't start a business.

Thems the rules. Abide by them or find something else to do.

We just want equality they said. How does it affect you they said. If you don’t like gay marriage don’t get gay married they said.

Then...reality.

These Christian Women Are Standing Firm In Their Beliefs — They Face Jail Time for It
How does this conflict with "if you don't like gay marriage don't get gay married"?

Lol, it's the gay people treating others wrongly. You are not obligated to get whatever you want. Gays are once again seperating themselves from normal americans.
Slow down on the koolaide.

Then...reality.

Lol, it's the gay people treating others wrongly. You are not obligated to get whatever you want. Gays are once again seperating themselves from normal americans.
Bigoted fuck.
How so? Gays can live their life anyway they want. I can live my life anyway i want. I wouldn't force a gay person to do something they wouldn't want to do. They shouldn't expect me too, but you being an asshole. Thinks they should.
And how did that work out for minorities before civil rights laws?

Then...reality.

Slow down on the koolaide.
You actually should, just a couple months ago you loons supported republicans getting refused service. Oh but a gay person, TRIGGERED. LOL

Then...reality.

Bigoted fuck.
How so? Gays can live their life anyway they want. I can live my life anyway i want. I wouldn't force a gay person to do something they wouldn't want to do. They shouldn't expect me too, but you being an asshole. Thinks they should.
And your still bitching about it. Look to the future.

Then...reality.

No one is obligated to treat other people the same way.

We all treat other people differently and have every right to do so.

No one has a right to mistreat another but it is not mistreating someone to refuse to associate with them

Discrimination is a basic human right which you practice and I practice and all individuals practice.

No soup for you
Lol, there are laws about doing business. You can discriminate in your personal life but not in your professional.
That is precisely the point.

Those laws are immoral and a violation of human rights.

They prove the point of the op

No soup for you

Bigoted fuck.
Ok, is it your position that discrimination never had negative effects or that it won’t have negative effects in the future?

If you want to evaluate the future effects, you do need to look at how that worked in the past.

Bigoted fuck.
Ok, is it your position that discrimination never had negative effects or that it won’t have negative effects in the future?

If you want to evaluate the future effects, you do need to look at how that worked in the past.
No we were making great things on race relation and Obama fucked it all up. He divided this country like no one before him. And you uneducated fucks are continuing his legacy.

Bigoted fuck.

No we were making great things on race relation and Obama fucked it all up. He divided this country like no one before him. And you uneducated fucks are continuing his legacy.
Nice attempt at dodging. Is it your claim that legalized discrimination, which is what you are advocating, has never had negative effects? Or are you saying it will not have negative effects in the future? Or are you saying you dom’t care if it has negative effects?

Nice attempt at dodging. Is it your claim that legalized discrimination, which is what you are advocating, has never had negative effects? Or are you saying it will not have negative effects in the future? Or are you saying you dom’t care if it has negative effects?
Did you support Sanders getting refused service. Because she is a republican?

No, I did not. What about you? No problem with that refusal of service?

And how many times are you going to refuse to answer? You of course are under no obligation to answer (though that itself is an answer) but I would like to know if you ever plan on answering. Helps me figure out my responses

Then...reality.

No more Christian bigots.

If they want to be in business, then follow the rules . I thought we were a nation of laws & now you assfucks want legalized discrimination.
Of course you want legalized discrimination and so do I and everyone else.

Discrimination is a basic human right which you practice and which I practice and which all practice.

It is just as immoral to dictate who one does business with as it is to dictate who one marries or makes friends with. If I choose never to purchase goods or services from a gay person then that gay business owner should have every right to refuse to do business with straight people.

We are a nation of laws but we have lost our way. The law is meant to restrain government MORE than it restrains individuals.

Individuals have the right to discriminate government however can never be allowed to discriminate. Government is about dirxe and violence and law must apply to all equally.

The law you defend is an exercise in discrimination and is immoral.

Yes and If that business goes bankrupt as a result too bad.

No, I did not. What about you? No problem with that refusal of service?

And how many times are you going to refuse to answer? You of course are under no obligation to answer (though that itself is an answer) but I would like to know if you ever plan on answering. Helps me figure out my responses
I think the restaurant has every right to do so, just like the baker refused to bake the couple a cake for their wedding. Even though he sold them everyday items.

Then...reality.

They are forcing them to do work that violates their own beliefs, and if they don’t they go to jail.

Marxists love their gulags, and they can use any excuse to throw any person in there. Are these Christian girls throwing anyone into jail? No. It’s the Marxists who want to throw these Christian girls into jail for not conforming to the political and religious beliefs of the Marxists.
If you can't treat everyone equally don't start a business.

Thems the rules. Abide by them or find something else to do.
Yes we know them the rules.

The point of the thread is the totalitarian hypocrisy and evil of the rules you support.

Whether you or I own a business or not is irrelevant.

You cannot and do not treat everyone equally and neither can/do I.

Stay out of other people's business and stop supporting thought crime.

No soup for you

Then...reality.

Bigoted fuck.
Actually it worked out well

Minorities overall were doing better

Bigoted fuck.
Actually it worked out well

Minorities overall were doing better
Yes, when liberals started the welfare state, the killed the black family. Really sad.

Then...reality.

Bigoted fuck.
Actually no, they can't. They live their lives being discriminated against by bigotted fucks.

Like you.

Then...reality.

Bigoted fuck.
Actually no, they can't. They live their lives being discriminated against by bigotted fucks.

Like you.
Yes they can. And they do.

Everyone is discriminated against and no one has the right to be free from the discrimination of others.

They are not even the greatest victims of discrimination

Forum List

Back