Liberal white people are so racist ..Black I.D.

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I have been sick..and bored.in bed. But this proves how stupid no I. D laws are.

To think no minority would not have an I. D. In the year 2017is beyond ignorant

Idiocy...

For every Black or Hispanic or other minority citizen who cannot obtain an ID on his-or-her own...

There are 10,000 who can...

Enough of this shit, already...

Time for nationwide standards and enforcement for Voter ID laws...

With good provision to assist those who cannot obtain an ID without help... in order to overcome the barriers cited by whiny little Liberal bitches.

Idiocy...

For every Black or Hispanic or other minority citizen who cannot obtain an ID on his-or-her own...

There are 10,000 who can...

Enough of this shit, already...

Time for nationwide standards and enforcement for Voter ID laws...

With good provision to assist those who cannot obtain an ID without help... in order to overcome the barriers cited by whiny little Liberal bitches.

I am always amazed how white liberals think and treat blacks like stupid children..

It's like they don't even know any.

Damn you are so right.....

They really are being turned into sheep..

I noticed all the black folks in this video were middle class, rather than poor urban folk.

Nothing like the community I lived in.

Liberals try so hard to be "tolerant" their little tiny peanut brains turn racist in the process and their shortsighted ignorance prevents them from even recognizing it. Hahaha...They can't get out of their own way...Those silly whack-jobs.

Liberals try so hard to be "tolerant" their little tiny peanut brains turn racist in the process and their shortsighted ignorance prevents them from even recognizing it. Hahaha...They can't get out of their own way...Those silly whack-jobs.

Thinking about it didn't they even know about Obama phones?

Haha...not sure...but this amazing human knows all about "Obama phones"

Haha...not sure...but this amazing human knows all about "Obama phones"

Probably should lay off the Trump voters. . . . :badgrin:

I noticed all the black folks in this video were middle class, rather than poor urban folk.

Nothing like the community I lived in.

It was the Bronx.. How much more poor then that?

For black folks? That's relatively middle class. They are living large there.

9 of the Poorest Cities in America With Large African-American Populations - Atlanta Black Star

So go to those places and look like a total ass and ask them if they have an I. D. and know how to use the internet and report back

Holy crap, now THAT is racism.

Black people don't understand how the internet works.

Black people can't pay for the internet.

Black people are more likely to be felons.

What if Trump had said that?

Sadly, that is the mindset of too many liberals. They view minorities in general of not being to exist if not for their assistance. It's aptly called "The soft bigotry of low expectations."

Frankly, I'd prefer somebody that just got it out of the way and said "I hate n******" At least I know who I'm dealing with.

Holy crap, now THAT is racism.

Black people don't understand how the internet works.

Black people can't pay for the internet.

Black people are more likely to be felons.

What if Trump had said that?

Sadly, that is the mindset of too many liberals. They view minorities in general of not being to exist if not for their assistance. It's aptly called "The soft bigotry of low expectations."

Frankly, I'd prefer somebody that just got it out of the way and said "I hate n******" At least I know who I'm dealing with.
It would be interesting to see what these kids would say if you played the video back to them and asked them, "what would you think if Milo had said those same words?"

Blank stare.

Forum List

Back