🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberalism: Women in battered women's shelters made to live with males

If men who claim to be transgendered are allowed in the shelter all men should be allowed in the shelter. Otherwise its discrimination.

Okay, if you want to allow all men into the shelter, go ahead, but make them undergo a year of hormone therapy first.

All things being equal there is no difference between a male abuser and a female victim. We are told there are no genders.

No one is asking the women to live with male abusers. If the transgender female is at the battered women's shelter, then it stands to reason that they are victims of domestic violence.
. Then they should go to a shelter for transgenders who are abused, and don't tell me one can't be created because it can... Those women have every right to be concerned about that situation, the same as every family was over the dumb ace bathroom bull crap the liberals were trying to push here. Either situation can be breeched by a person who might be an imposter transgender, and gain access to women in such situations. Totally unexceptable, and these women in the shelter are correct.

I never knew there were so many men eager to pose as a transgender female in order to victimize women and children. Sounds like a problem of males just generally being violent criminals.

All things being equal there is no difference between a male abuser and a female victim. We are told there are no genders.

No one is asking the women to live with male abusers. If the transgender female is at the battered women's shelter, then it stands to reason that they are victims of domestic violence.
Since not every man is an abuser then it stands to reason that shelters should be open to any man. Women should be made to share bedrooms with men. Requiring only transsexuals and denying shelter to men is discriminatory. If liberals are serious about a genderless society, the rooms are open to all.

Silly goose. I don't know anyone who wants a genderless society.

The left does....at least for the little people.....the elite can still be men and women...

If men who claim to be transgendered are allowed in the shelter all men should be allowed in the shelter. Otherwise its discrimination.

They should sue if they are denied....the radio host I listen to in the morning...Dan Proft, here in Chicago with Amy Jacobson.......he makes the valid point that you have to make the left live with their insanity...this counts...if they will let a man into a shelter just because he says he is a woman....then all men need to be allowed in.....and as Dan Proft points out....all professional sports need to be integrated with women......and there should be no best Actor and Actress category at the Oscars...just one award for all of them...

Until they have to face the consequences of their stupidity, we will never be rid of their insanity...

Okay, if you want to allow all men into the shelter, go ahead, but make them undergo a year of hormone therapy first.

Why......? They just need to feel that they are a woman instead of man at the time they enter the shelter....

Hey..while we are at it...perhaps the abuser can stay at the shelter because he feels like he is abused.......

Since not every man is an abuser then it stands to reason that shelters should be open to any man. Women should be made to share bedrooms with men. Requiring only transsexuals and denying shelter to men is discriminatory. If liberals are serious about a genderless society, the rooms are open to all.

Silly goose. I don't know anyone who wants a genderless society.

The left does....at least for the little people.....the elite can still be men and women...

Could you provide specifics as to how this is being pushed?[/QUOTE]

Are you serious? Colleges, obama.....they are pushing the end of gender.....you can't even use He/She without catching crap in a lot of colleges today.....

Oh brother... you're just playing stupid now.
Women that are in domestic violence shelters are in trouble enough without the added real or conceived threat of a male living in the same safe place as them.

A transgender female is not a male.
Have you vetted them personally ?? Nope ? Then you are not qualified to make the social engineering calls you're trying to make.

Transgender is more than simply a guy in a dress. It's a person who feels and chooses to live as the opposite sex. I don't make the call; the person living it makes it.

Not all trans genders are gay and not all of them live as women at all times

Yet women really think they're tough enough to fight males on the battle field. There must be some kind of parallel universe here where in one direction I see that women are so fucking weak that they can't do anything and in the other direction they think they're all amazons. Hahahah lol

Where exactly are women so fucking weak they can't do anything?

I don't feel women think they are Amazon's just because they wish to serve their country.

Women that are in domestic violence shelters are in trouble enough without the added real or conceived threat of a male living in the same safe place as them.

Have you vetted them personally ?? Nope ? Then you are not qualified to make the social engineering calls you're trying to make.

Transgender is more than simply a guy in a dress. It's a person who feels and chooses to live as the opposite sex. I don't make the call; the person living it makes it.

Yep....and they should be allowed in battered shelters....as should men who simply feel like women.....maybe they can let in the attacker as well as the victim if the attacker feels like a woman at the time he wants to get into the shelter......

Yep....and they should be allowed in battered shelters....as should men who simply feel like women.....maybe they can let in the attacker as well as the victim if the attacker feels like a woman at the time he wants to get into the shelter......

Do you read what you write? You just said they should let in an attacker if they are transgender. They key word isn't transgender, they key words are domestic abuse victim.

Forum List

Back