Liberals, admit you believe Tara Reade but will vote for Biden anyway.

It’s ok, just admit it.

Reade is irrelevant to my decision. Go Joe!
Biden could fall down drunk with puke all over himself and I will still vote for the old dude. Tara is what she is. Not sure exactly what that is or why.

I love it. Just admit it.

Biden could rape your daughter and you would vote for him.

Says a lot about you.
Drumpf molested his daughter yet you voted for him.
You don't believe in God, huh? Just looking to lie, cheat, and steal to win?
Drumpf may be your god but he is just a fuckup to me.
My God is God, you pathetic excuse for a human being.
If you want to call Drumpf a god have at it. Just dont think I am going to do the same.

I do not believe her, so I guess I'm ok....

I don't believe her latest addition to her story.....that he fingered her in a frequently traveled hallway....

Rubbing shoulder, kissing top of head, sniffing hair... That I could believe but not his hands in her panties in the hallway crapola....

Trump has raped and whored and bragged about both of those more than any President in all of American history. That's not a topic that Trump sheep should be harping on about.

Yet you can't pony up the non existent lawsuits that supports their unproven allegations...……, yet YOU believed in Dr. Ford who was full of inconsistencies and lies.

:cuckoo:

Trump has raped and whored and bragged about both of those more than any President in all of American history. That's not a topic that Trump sheep should be harping on about.

Yet you can't pony up the non existent lawsuits that supports their unproven allegations...……, yet YOU believed in Dr. Ford who was full of inconsistencies and lies.

Thats only because Drumpf failed to bring those lawsuits like he claimed he was going to do.

It’s ok, just admit it.

Biden could fall down drunk with puke all over himself and I will still vote for the old dude. Tara is what she is. Not sure exactly what that is or why.

Says a lot about you.

No morals. They know it.

Conservatives are supposed to be the morally bankrupt. Now we know Liberals are.
With all the Biden slandering, how it that morally superior? There's no way it can be.

PS: Please do not call these anti American Social Marxists liberals.
Liberals are OK, these pieces of shit are the scum of the earth, literally.

Slandering Biden doesn't put "conservatives" any higher on the scale than they are.
To me it puts them in the "I'm a slandering piece of shit, too." category.

Who did Trump rape?

It’s ok, just admit it.

Says a lot about you.

No morals. They know it.

Conservatives are supposed to be the morally bankrupt. Now we know Liberals are.
With all the Biden slandering, how it that morally superior? There's no way it can be.

Slandering Biden doesn't put "conservatives" any higher on the scale than they are.

Who did Trump rape?
Who did Biden rape?

It will be a Presidential race of the perverts.

Let the Pussy Grabbing Debate begin!

Why is all of America run by perverts in both parties?

It’s ok, just admit it.

Says a lot about you.
Drumpf may be your god but he is just a fuckup to me.
My God is God, you pathetic excuse for a human being.
If you want to call Drumpf a god have at it. Just dont think I am going to do the same.
Whatever dude, I always thought you were kinda dumb, now you've gone and proved you're wayy more than that. You're a fucktarded dishonest hack piece of shit!

Thats only because Drumpf failed to bring those lawsuits like he claimed he was going to do.

Defendants don't have to do shit, they await for the trial to proceed, before there is any reason to mount a defense. It is the Prosecutors job to process the charges in the trial, not the defense.

It’s ok, just admit it.

Says a lot about you.

No morals. They know it.

Who did Trump rape?
Who did Biden rape?
The answer to those questions is ..Marla Maples? And nobody.

Plugs could be shit-dicking them IN THE VOTING BOOTH and they'd still find a way to vote for him.

They are weak soulless rodents ready to dutifully vote for one of their own.

Who did Trump rape?

Biden raped Tara Reade.

Who did Trump rape?

Biden was Accused of rape, sexual assault but since no lawsuit was filed, he is still innocent.

Accusations doesn't establish guilt, that can only happen in a trial when the evidence are presented to show that he was indeed the man who did it.

Innocent until PROVEN guilty.

Forum List

Back