Liberals, admit you believe Tara Reade but will vote for Biden anyway.

Hello Marion, is your mother about to call you up from the basement for meat loaf night?
Hello n00b. My mom has been dead for a decade, and I feed myself, and others.
Also there is a family rule here, which I am not reporting you this time about.
One solid USMB rule: Leave family out of it.

Plugs could be shit-dicking them IN THE VOTING BOOTH and they'd still find a way to vote for him.

They are weak soulless rodents ready to dutifully vote for one of their own.

Wow that's some shit coming from a grab-them-by-the-pussy-Trump voter.

Do you EVER look in the mirror?

It’s ok, just admit it.

Reade is irrelevant to my decision. Go Joe!
Biden could fall down drunk with puke all over himself and I will still vote for the old dude. Tara is what she is. Not sure exactly what that is or why.

I love it. Just admit it.

Biden could rape your daughter and you would vote for him.

Says a lot about you.
You have a strange way of not admitting Trump is a pig. Leave the daughter comment you POS.

Who did Trump rape, you hypocrite?
Hypocrite my ass you big mouthed fucking hick.

Who did Trump rape?

Biden raped Tara Reade.

Who did Trump rape?

Biden was Accused of rape, sexual assault but since no lawsuit was filed, he is still innocent.

Accusations doesn't establish guilt, that can only happen in a trial when the evidence are presented to show that he was indeed the man who did it.

Innocent until PROVEN guilty.

Nope, it’s a job interview.

No presumption of innocence.

It’s ok, just admit it.

Read must be a Bernie supporter still trying to get Crazy Bernie the job. Look for more of this in the near future. Do I believe what she is saying now? No. Will I vote for Joe? I would vote for a ham sandwich rather than Rump.
Could you tell the USMB forum when you first noticed that you were suffering from TDS?

Or are you still in the denial phase?

Who did Trump rape?

Biden raped Tara Reade.

Who did Trump rape?

Biden was Accused of rape, sexual assault but since no lawsuit was filed, he is still innocent.

Accusations doesn't establish guilt, that can only happen in a trial when the evidence are presented to show that he was indeed the man who did it.

Who accused Biden of RAPE?

Plugs could be shit-dicking them IN THE VOTING BOOTH and they'd still find a way to vote for him.

They are weak soulless rodents ready to dutifully vote for one of their own.

Wow that's some shit coming from a grab-them-by-the-pussy-Trump voter.

Do you EVER look in the mirror?
That guy... a real piece of work for sure. Notice he's a ball polisher and/or he let's some young boy do it for him down at the links.

Who did Trump rape?

Biden raped Tara Reade.

Who did Trump rape?

Stop playing this word game since the phrase SEXUAL ASSAULT, is enough as it covers a wide variety of unwanted sexual forces on the victim.

Tara Reid, made the accusation of Sexual Assault.

Stop denying it.

Why can’t you liberal trash name who Trump raped?

Biden raped Tara Reade.

Who did Trump rape?

Biden raped Tara Reade.

Who did Trump rape?

Stop playing this word game since the phrase SEXUAL ASSAULT, is enough as it covers a wide variety of unwanted sexual forces on the victim.

Stop denying it.
Odd how that never came up for decades until he was the nominee.

Come on people, is no else tired of that crap?

I seriously am, I'm over it! Seen it it happen too many times.

Who did Trump rape?

Biden raped Tara Reade.

Who did Trump rape?

Stop denying it.
Sorry you're the liar and playing games... Biden RAPED no one..... words have meaning... And fingering is not rape.... You for some odd reason, think it is? Or you're just playing politics....? Whatever it is, it's weird.....

Forum List

Back