🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals always want America to be more like other countries....

Liberals always want America to be more like other countries....

I don't know about that...

From my experience, of living on other continents, most other countries and the people within, used to want to be like America! It was never us, wanting to be like them, it was them, wanting to be like us, and our country.

I think this began souring, when President Bush2 started the unprovoked war in Iraq under a guise... then our underbelly, began to be unpeeled... unveiled.

Then why do todays leftist indoctrinated college students say America is not the best country in the world?
Its probably because they have traveled...unlike you.
I think it is likely, the internet... it is and can be enlightening, but at the very same time, filled with a bunch of bunk.
The internet definitely plays a part. Gone are the days when bullshit american propaganda can go unchallenged. The speed at which someone can call bullshit on said propaganda has sped up as well. I still think actually experiencing another country is more eye opening. The first thing you realize is that a lot of times its better than the US.
Oh, come on, Asclepias, we aren’t as bad as you want to make it out to be. Wrongs were eventually righted. And every country is not a work in progress, nor will they ever afford the same freedoms the US has.
Good to see you back.
Depends on where you are. Some countries are shitholes I never want to go back to. Some I feel at home and want to stay. I was shocked out of my mind as a youngster when I went to Canada. Love that place.

Then why do todays leftist indoctrinated college students say America is not the best country in the world?
I think it is likely, the internet... it is and can be enlightening, but at the very same time, filled with a bunch of bunk.
The internet definitely plays a part. Gone are the days when bullshit american propaganda can go unchallenged. The speed at which someone can call bullshit on said propaganda has sped up as well. I still think actually experiencing another country is more eye opening. The first thing you realize is that a lot of times its better than the US.
Oh, come on, Asclepias, we aren’t as bad as you want to make it out to be. Wrongs were eventually righted. And every country is not a work in progress, nor will they ever afford the same freedoms the US has.
Good to see you back.
Depends on where you are. Some countries are shitholes I never want to go back to. Some I feel at home and want to stay. I was shocked out of my mind as a youngster when I went to Canada. Love that place.
Remember, as a youngster. Not living it as an adult.

Actually it seems the right wants America to be more like other countries:
- praising and elating authoritarian despots (Dutarte, Kim, Putin, the new Hungarian PM).
- self aggrandizing military parades (the US usually does those when it's celebrating a military victory)
- holding people in indefinite detention under third world conditions

keep it up.
Illegal aliens have no rights, as the way it should be.
Your ancestors left that shit hole that is Europe... For a reason.
I am for one grateful that they did because my ancestors were still playing around with sticks and dirt and worshipping dirt...
Europe is not a shithole....or at least it wasn’t when our ancestors left it.

It is being turned into a shithole by traitors and criminals.
Europe was a shithole when our ancestors left it. Why do you think they immigrated? Learn some history.
--------------------------------- Who cares , that was then and today is Now and we should protect the USA for existing Americans and our future Blood . After all WE built the USA as it is Coyote .

I doubt *you* built anything. Most of us enjoy the fruits of our birthright forgetting that those who BUILT it came from other lands.
-------------------------------------------------- The brain work and thinking , organizing and killing involved in the Founding of the USA which is the finest Nation the world has ever seen was done primarily by Western White Men /males . See the Signatures on the Founding Documents of the USA and read some History to see where these White Men came from but they Primarily came from the 'English Isles' or England and Wales Coyote . [i think that there was one 'German' signer of some Founding Documents but might be mistaken ] But check it out and laern something' and then report back eh Coyote] .

Last edited:
USA Incorporate and we voter, actual citizens, stockholders in the greatest country ever made.

Good to see you back.
-------------------------------------- NO WESTERN Country is a zhithole when compared to most third world zhithole type countries ACE . At least , i can't think of any so do you have some names of 'zhithole' type Western Nations Ace ??

Good to see you back.
-------------------------------- 'canada' might as well be the USA except for they have a tiny ineffective military but it is nice and civilized . They rely on the USA to protect them militarily Ace .

So why are you not living in another country? Seems illogical.
I already explained that. Cant you read?

I read just fine, but sometimes I skip your stuff.

Good to see you back.
-------------------------------- 'canada' might as well be the USA except for they have a tiny ineffective military but it is nice and civilized . They rely on the USA to protect them militarily Ace .
We should charge for that.

Forum List

Back