Liberals and unions at their finest

Here's an idea that you libtardians should like: the govt will pay every citizen 100K per year no matter what job they do or whether they even work. Doctors 100K, janitors 100K, teachers 100K, loafers 100K, how many people do you think would be working?

as to your other stupid claim, those things you list are covered by laws. you don't need a union to get your vacation, minimum wage, overtime, or obamacare, OSHA covers your safety. unions are just sucking your wallet.

You are so ignorant of history it's a wonder you don't get embarrassed when you get schooled about how stupid your posts are..

In this country..it was UNIONS that got us those laws.

UNIONS that made the middle class.

And UNION that have given the working class in this country, dignity and social mobility.

Yes, unions caused those laws to be passed, but now we have them so we no longer need the unions. The unions were very much needed in the 20s and 30s and they served a very worthwhile purpose. They accomplished what they set out to do, make the workplace safe, fair, and to get fair pay and benefits.

I never said that unions were bad in the past. You can apologize for your stupid lying arrogant post at any time.

They are very much still needed in this day of workers doing more and getting compensated less, where the idea of pensions has vanished , and benefits are hard to come by in the workplace I am damn glad to have a union job with union negotiated benefits that include a pension.

The very best thing about Unions is that it outs both fascists and commies.

Both of those factions absolutely HATE UNIONS.

:clap:

LOL, communism and unions are synonyms. you can't have communism without unions and you can't have unions without communism.

your ignorance is showing again, swallow.

You are so ignorant of history it's a wonder you don't get embarrassed when you get schooled about how stupid your posts are..

And UNION that have given the working class in this country, dignity and social mobility.

Yes, unions caused those laws to be passed, but now we have them so we no longer need the unions. The unions were very much needed in the 20s and 30s and they served a very worthwhile purpose. They accomplished what they set out to do, make the workplace safe, fair, and to get fair pay and benefits.

I never said that unions were bad in the past. You can apologize for your stupid lying arrogant post at any time.

They are very much still needed in this day of workers doing more and getting compensated less, where the idea of pensions has vanished , and benefits are hard to come by in the workplace I am damn glad to have a union job with union negotiated benefits that include a pension.

are you a complete lunatic? have you looked at the UAW wages, benefits, and pensions? They broke GM and Chrysler.

are you a complete lunatic? have you looked at the UAW wages, benefits, and pensions? They broke GM and Chrysler.

No they didnt mismanagement is responsible for the demise of those companies but of course the anti worker right wing propaganda machine tries to pin it on the American worker.

Well, once upon a time, unions were not a bad idea. The average Joe earning a decent day's wage and job security. Now, the unions have gotten too big and are as corrupt (if not more so) than government and the mob.

Well no.

Unions are on the decline..have been since Reagan.

Know what else is on the decline? Wages, benefits and worker protections.

LOL, communism and unions are synonyms. you can't have communism without unions and you can't have unions without communism.

your ignorance is showing again, swallow.

Bullshit. And no swallow for you homofish.

First thing to go..when Commies take power are UNIONS. Same with Fascists.

Lech Walesa..a UNION boss..liberated Poland.

Faggot.

No they didnt mismanagement is responsible for the demise of those companies but of course the anti worker right wing propaganda machine tries to pin it on the American worker.

No it wasnt and you know it. The Unions were great in the 20's god bless them. They Sucked big time in the 70's~80's and now grown up a bit in the private sector. But I think to slow to change.....
Share of the Work Force in a Union Falls to a 97?Year Low, 11.3% - NYTimes.com

Here's an idea that you libtardians should like: the govt will pay every citizen 100K per year no matter what job they do or whether they even work. Doctors 100K, janitors 100K, teachers 100K, loafers 100K, how many people do you think would be working?

as to your other stupid claim, those things you list are covered by laws. you don't need a union to get your vacation, minimum wage, overtime, or obamacare, OSHA covers your safety. unions are just sucking your wallet.

and that was the 20's why do you over look the 70's just a question?
Building Teslas At The GM Plant That Refused To Die - Forbes
Instead, Fremont has persevered, to become one of the most notable plants in automotive history. Initially, it was notable not in a good way. In the 1970s and early 1980s, it had a reputation for worker absenteeism, drinking and drug use, and overall shoddy quality (workers were alleged to have put empty Coke bottles in door panels, so the bottles would rattle and annoy customers).

Yeah..of course Forbes would print that.

:lol:

No it wasnt and you know it. The Unions were great in the 20's god bless them. They Sucked big time in the 70's~80's and now grown up a bit in the private sector. But I think to slow to change.....

You do know there are a lot more unions than the auto workers right? And it was mismanagement that took down the American auto industry back in the 70's (continuing to make gas guzzlers while the Japanese made fuel efficient cars) and in the current troubles they had that needed bailing out.

and btw its not a Propaganda machine I am 48 now and I hate Unions as much as the public supports and shops at Walmart.

and that was the 20's why do you over look the 70's just a question?
Building Teslas At The GM Plant That Refused To Die - Forbes
Instead, Fremont has persevered, to become one of the most notable plants in automotive history. Initially, it was notable not in a good way. In the 1970s and early 1980s, it had a reputation for worker absenteeism, drinking and drug use, and overall shoddy quality (workers were alleged to have put empty Coke bottles in door panels, so the bottles would rattle and annoy customers).

Yeah..of course Forbes would print that.

:lol:

guess I am an older then you. The 73's~88' cars were all crap American made.

and btw its not a Propaganda machine I am 48 now and I hate Unions as much as the public supports and shops at Walmart.

What kind of work do you do? Do you get benefits? Do you get overtime pay at time and a half and then after 10 hours double time? Do you get paid vacation? Do you get paid sick days? Do you have a pension?

You do know there are a lot more unions than the auto workers right? And it was mismanagement that took down the American auto industry back in the 70's (continuing to make gas guzzlers while the Japanese made fuel efficient cars) and in the current troubles they had that needed bailing out.

Yea I will give you that. but do you understand that the powerfull unions of the auto Unions wrote the rules? and Bush jr and Obama had to bail out those Union contracts of the past? And dude I like you and I am happy for you to get high wages... But just a question? what about your countrymen that dont have no job?

Yea I will give you that. but do you understand that the powerfull unions of the auto Unions wrote the rules? and Bush jr and Obama had to bail out those Union contracts of the past? And dude I like you and I am happy for you to get high wages... But just a question? what about your countrymen that dont have no job?

My making a decent living is not the reason they have no jobs, if any thing people buying goods produced overseas instead of buying American is a major factor regarding that. The wealthy have never been wealthier but they are not opening manufacturing type businesses here they are creating jobs in third world nations where they can pay workers pennies on the dollar. We are becoming a Walmart nation, one of the last bright spots as far as working class America goes is good union jobs but we have a faction seeking to kill that. I want everybody to have a chance to get a job like the one I have but sadly the future workforce looks like it belongs to places like Walmart.

What kind of work do you do? Do you get benefits? Do you get overtime pay at time and a half and then after 10 hours double time? Do you get paid vacation? Do you get paid sick days? Do you have a pension?

What kind of work do I do now? I am a maintenace manager now of a small plastic company. We have 4 extrusion machines and two test injetion molding machines. I could make $5~$10 bucks more If I wanted to drive and chase the dollar. Why bother? The plant manager and the owner became real close over the past 9 months.... I get to do what ever the hell I want as long as my machines are running. Dude their is more things in life then just a couple bucks. Its about respect.

What kind of work do I do now? I am a maintenace manager now of a small plastic company. We have 4 extrusion machines and two test injetion molding machines. I could make $5~$10 bucks more If I wanted to drive and chase the dollar. Why bother? The plant manager and the owner became real close over the past 9 months.... I get to do what ever the hell I want as long as my machines are running. Dude their is more things in life then just a couple bucks. Its about respect.

You are lucky to be in a position that you like, hopefully that does not change.

You are lucky to be in a position that you like, hopefully that does not change.

I was not lucky, I searched for it. in the past 4 years after my wife died in 2008. I went to jobs in North Carolina, Tennese, Wisconsin and even Arizona.. I have talent.. just had to find what fits for me. When you get my age its not about money its about respect and if it changes, I will just do it again. I guess thats why your different then I am.. a $50 grand bonus dont mean shit to me a thank you is worth a million dollars.

This guy gets paid $156,000 a year for what?!? To show up at his office for two hours, sleep the entire time, and then go back home?

Embarrassing Photos Surface of Union Boss Allegedly Asleep on the Job | TheBlaze.com

So what's worse.

A Union Boss who makes 156K for sleeping on the job.

Or an Insurance company CEO who let's a teenage girl die by refusing to authorize her operation AFTER her father worked for/paid for insurance, and gets a 72 million dollar severence package?

Last edited:
Teachers . . . have the lightest workload of any profession in this country, and they get paid more than they can get working in the private sector.

Second stupidest quote of the day.

The person being quoted could not make it teaching and has been a failure in the private sector. Probably will tell us he is a pilot for an airline or something.

so teachers should be guaranteed a job for life whether they are any good at teaching? Is that what you think?

The teachers union has just about destroyed our public schools and they are graduating a bunch of minimally educated kids who will have a very hard time in the work place. But they will know how to put on a condom and where to get a morning after pill.

Did I say that, Redfish, and what do you know about the retention and release system of that school district and union.

The reactionaries have about destroyed our school system, not the unions.

And your racism, once again, is out front.

You can't make it in a plural society is the problem. The competition destroys your ability to get ahead the way you think you should based on who you are.

Every thinking person should be opposed to public sector unions, are you?
Stupidest quote of the day. Many Republicans are in public sector unions.

and the stupid post of the day award goes to ---------------------ta ta---------------------------------snake jockey for the above post.

Notice the libel attack when Redfish can't logically or objectively compete the fact that many Republicans are in the unions and not about to leave them.

Redfish simply can't compete in a plural, competitive world.

Forum List

Back