Liberals are the violent ones

liberalism-so-good-its-mandatory.jpg

Remember kids, only they can grant you liberty... Liberty is a concept that comes out of the liberal violence and guns.

I don't support authoritarian anything, I'm a liberal.
Uh-Huh, keep repeating that over and over and over and someday maybe you'll actually believe it.

"A lie told often enough becomes the truth." -- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov
That's no lie.
Sure, except for the fact that your own posts say otherwise.

Not Adolf Hitler, nor Donald Hitler.
You would know since you have a lot more in common with those two than I do.

:popcorn:

"The state of nature has a law of nature to govern it, which obliges every one: and reason, which is that law, teaches all mankind, who will but consult it, that being all equal and independent, no one ought to harm another in his life, health, liberty, or possession and when his own preservation comes not in competition, ought he, as much as he can, to preserve the rest of mankind, and may not, unless it be to do justice on an offender, take away, or impair the life, or what tends to the preservation of the life, the liberty, health, limb, or goods of another." -- John Locke
There is no Natural Law.
Uh-Huh, what the fuck would John Locke know about liberalism?..... :rolleyes:

There is however Liberty, granted by Liberals.
LOL, oh this just keeps getting better and better, so now as a demonstration of your "liberalism" you're going to assert that human liberty is "granted" by you and your gang authoritarian collectivists that like to call themselves "liberals". Thanks! that's mighty generous of you folks and I'm sure Mr. Jefferson and crew aren't rolling over in their graves right now.

Thanks again for the laughs and for once again demonstrating that you have no idea what the concept of liberalism is.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed." -- The Declaration of Independence
Wonderful, and very nice words so, why didn't they actually believe that and why are your rights not in the actual Constitution?

Your rights were so important that they came about as Amendments, two years later?

There is no Natural Law. There is however Liberty, granted by Liberals.

So if I went into the woods away from your GLORIOUS party, I would have no liberty?

:lmao:

You and shortbus REALLY belong together...

Jack4Jill is among the most confused members of this board.
.... But he and his "liberal" friends are personally responsible for granting liberty to mankind, so he's not all bad. :cool:

"Hear the sum of the whole matter in the compass of one brief word, every art possessed by man comes from Prometheus." -- Aeschylus, Prometheus Bound
So far, mankind has only been gained rights, by men. God has been absent and nature doesn't acknowledge that you have any rights at all.

You: But John Locke says I have a right to life!

Bear, lion, cougar, raging river, crumbling cliff, etc.: Oh yeah, well fuck him and you both then.

liberalism-so-good-its-mandatory.jpg

Remember kids, only they can grant you liberty... Liberty is a concept that comes out of the liberal violence and guns.
We're you supposed to be given a vote on the Constitution, or did it come down from on high?

There's no firearm in a "natural" right. Nature didn't invent that, we did.

Leftists invented firearms?

Dayum..

If that kind of "natural" right actually existed, you could kill the bear with a biological weapon, or a nuke, the kind you are not allowed to have even though you are allowed the gun.

The greatest threat to totalitarians such as you is the human mind. It is the intellect that allowed man to rise to the top of the food chain.

When pirates attack your ship on the high seas, demanding they acknowledge your "natural" rights just mean they kill you first and then rape the women. If natural rights really existed, you wouldn't need the gun and there wouldn't be any pirates. Locke, was full of crap.

But all you need to is shout "Obama Allahu" and they will fall before you?

You truly are not drunk?

Sad.

Leftists invented firearms?

Dayum..

If that kind of "natural" right actually existed, you could kill the bear with a biological weapon, or a nuke, the kind you are not allowed to have even though you are allowed the gun.

The greatest threat to totalitarians such as you is the human mind. It is the intellect that allowed man to rise to the top of the food chain.

When pirates attack your ship on the high seas, demanding they acknowledge your "natural" rights just mean they kill you first and then rape the women. If natural rights really existed, you wouldn't need the gun and there wouldn't be any pirates. Locke, was full of crap.

But all you need to is shout "Obama Allahu" and they will fall before you?

You truly are not drunk?

Sad.
What's John Locke's answer to 9/11? Oops? Gee, I never thought of that?

So if I went into the woods away from your GLORIOUS party, I would have no liberty?

.... But he and his "liberal" friends are personally responsible for granting liberty to mankind, so he's not all bad. :cool:

"Hear the sum of the whole matter in the compass of one brief word, every art possessed by man comes from Prometheus." -- Aeschylus, Prometheus Bound
So far, mankind has only been gained rights, by men. God has been absent and nature doesn't acknowledge that you have any rights at all.

Has someone argued that god will come from the skies and give you these rights? Or that bears start to respect your rights for some unknown reason?

Haven't seen that person yet...

However, you yourself seem to think that the liberal government grants these rights. Which is just comical as hell, given they themselves are the primary violator of property rights, in fact in authoritarian fashion ordering people around to satisfy their preferences. Mob rule will grant you the rights indeed...

Last edited:
*snip winger's meme*

interesting.... so when baby bush started two wars, that was a liberal war? when troops students for peaceful protest at kent state that was liberal violence?

shut up idiot.

You'd have the liberty that comes from being eaten by a bear.

Ah, so the PARTY keeps me from being eaten by a bear! :thup:

Say, without your filthy party, I retain my 2nd amendment right to keep an bear arms. In that case I can use a .30-06 to keep from being eaten by a bear.

When he approaches you are free to quote John Locke as protection, for as long as it takes the bear to rip your heart out and eat it.

Nah, I'd rather retain my civil rights and use a firearm.

After all, without you leftists I remain free to bear arms and protect myself.

are you mentally ill? or just really stupid?

Bear, lion, cougar, raging river, crumbling cliff, etc.: Oh yeah, well fuck him and you both then.

Wait, so you think that your party bosses create LIFE?

Locke acknowledged the fact that thugs such as you cannot grant rights, you can only infringe them. You cannot create life, only take it. You cannot create wealth, only loot it. Thugs and tyrants like you have existed for a long time.

Has someone argued that god will come from the skies and give you these rights? Or that bears start to respect your rights for some unknown reason?

Haven't seen that person yet...

However, you yourself seem to think that the liberal government grants these rights. Which is just comical as hell, given they themselves are the primary violator of property rights.
What is the Bill of Rights, and who created it?

Was it God?

Say, without your filthy party, I retain my 2nd amendment right to keep an bear arms. In that case I can use a .30-06 to keep from being eaten by a bear.

When he approaches you are free to quote John Locke as protection, for as long as it takes the bear to rip your heart out and eat it.

Really smart. It will look like that to you.

no. you're either mentally ill or really stupid given the extraordinary level of your delusions.but whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

Wait, so you think that your party bosses create LIFE?

Locke acknowledged the fact that thugs such as you cannot grant rights, you can only infringe them. You cannot create life, only take it. You cannot create wealth, only loot it. Thugs and tyrants like you have existed for a long time.
Thugs like me, liberals, granted you your rights. Leave here and you no longer have them.

Free speech for you? That's here, not Canada. Right to bear arms? That's here, not Mexico.

no. you're either mentally ill or really stupid given the extraordinary level of your delusions.but whatever makes you feel better about yourself.
I have no need to feel about myself one way or another.

[
Thugs like me, liberals, granted you your rights. Leave here and you no longer have them.

Free speech for you? That's here, not Canada. Right to bear arms? That's here, not Mexico.

Of course Comrade Pot, it is only your thugs who give us life, If we fail to obey, you will take it from us.

We have heard you thugs for centuries.

Forum List

Back