Liberals are the violent ones

The left in this country have always been the violent ones.

From the Civil War and the start of the klan(they do not deserve capitalization) to lefties attack Trump supporters in California, they have always been the violent ones.

Of course, they will point to the guy sucker punching some guy at a Trump rally a few months ago and say "It's not us, we didn't do anything wrong" and continue to assault anyone and everyone whom they don't agree with.

I say for the "Tolerant" left to keep it up and garentee a Republican White House, Senate, House and SCOTUS.

From the Civil War and the start of the klan(they do not deserve capitalization) to lefties attack Trump supporters in California, they have always been the violent ones.

Of course, they will point to the guy sucker punching some guy at a Trump rally a few months ago and say "It's not us, we didn't do anything wrong" and continue to assault anyone and everyone whom they don't agree with.

I say for the "Tolerant" left to keep it up and garentee a Republican White House, Senate, House and SCOTUS.
So, what the Trump guy did was okay? Yes or no?

So, what the Trump guy did was okay? Yes or no?
falseequiv.jpg

There is no Natural Law. There is however Liberty, granted by Liberals.

So if I went into the woods away from your GLORIOUS party, I would have no liberty?

:lmao:

You and shortbus REALLY belong together...

Jack4Jill is among the most confused members of this board.
.... But he and his "liberal" friends are personally responsible for granting liberty to mankind, so he's not all bad. :cool:

"Hear the sum of the whole matter in the compass of one brief word, every art possessed by man comes from Prometheus." -- Aeschylus, Prometheus Bound
So far, mankind has only been gained rights, by men. God has been absent and nature doesn't acknowledge that you have any rights at all.
Ummm.. I have rights because I was born a sentient being with free will and the means to exercise it, You on the other, I'm not so sure about since you appear to believe that human sentience and free will were granted by some group of benevolent men (which of course you include yourself among).

You're essentially arguing that you're a slave to the whims of other men which runs completely counter to the entire classical liberal philosophy, nice invisible prison you've constructed for yourself no wonder your ilk wants to make sure everybody else gets tossed in it with you, better pray that your wardens treat you kindly.

"If you love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams

Thugs like me, liberals, granted you your rights. Leave here and you no longer have them.

No Comrade, neither you nor your party bosses can "grant rights." The most they can do is respect rights. Most of the time your filthy party fails to do even that.

Free speech for you? That's here, not Canada. Right to bear arms? That's here, not Mexico.

The governments of those nations do not respect the right of free speech, and hence move to infringe it. As does Obama. The right exists independent of these thugs, the most they can do is punish people for exercising their natural right.

You have no rights absent a government.

An absurdly illiberal and stupid claim.

People like to say that there are human rights, but that's pretty much utter bullshit as well. ISIS doesn't think you have any. For people like ISIS you don't think they have any. And that's the end of that debate.

ISIS does not grant your rights, Comrade. ISIS can only take rights away.

That would depend on how you disobey? We have capitalism punishment here, which I'm sure you fully support?

"Capitalism Punishment?" :eek:

From at least the time of the Pharaohs, thugs and tyrant have declared themselves the source of rights with men. During a time known as "the enlightenment," men of good will examined the nature of man in relation to our word.

You are a benighted leftist, you did not benefit from the enlightenment nor the age of liberalism. You, along with your filthy party, yearn for the return to the feudal structures where men were ruled by nobles and monarchs. You of the left are bravely marching the world to a new dark age.

[
If you don't want pay for the privilege of being an American, stop being one.

As for your rights, I will defend them, within reason, when few will.

How can you "defend" that which you cannot grasp? You are under the delusion that we have only the right to obey without question.

Such are the Khmer Rouge democrats.

Wait....you think the South during the Civil War was Lefties? :777:

You have no rights absent a government.

An absurdly illiberal and stupid claim.

People like to say that there are human rights, but that's pretty much utter bullshit as well. ISIS doesn't think you have any. For people like ISIS you don't think they have any. And that's the end of that debate.

ISIS does not grant your rights, Comrade. ISIS can only take rights away.
"illiberal".....:71:

I continue to see protest and every liberal protest turns violent . WHY????

Cause you are making shit up?

Trump praises a congressman who was convicted of attacking a reporter . And it’s the Dems who are violent ?

Another idiot righty who buys into the gop lies . Maybe he’d like to explain Lincoln’s election map
06B5DAE2-A89D-4704-A50A-E793A56753C6.jpeg

Another idiot righty who buys into the gop lies . Maybe he’d like to explain Lincoln’s election map View attachment 224300
Democrats today wouldn’t have a prayer of winning the confederate South from Lincoln.

Forum List

Back