🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals are the violent ones

*snip winger's meme*

Remember kids, only they can grant you liberty... Liberty is a concept that comes out of the liberal violence and guns.

interesting.... so when baby bush started two wars, that was a liberal war? when troops students for peaceful protest at kent state that was liberal violence?

shut up idiot.

Bush was a Rhino... Just because other people do not honor liberty, does not mean liberals do.

We are not talking about Bush in this thread, but authoritarian regressive liberals. Get it?

Last edited:
[
Really smart. It will look like that to you.

The BoR is an acknowledgement and confirmation of the rights that exist absent government,

Have you never hear of Paine or Jefferson?
You have no rights absent a government.

People like to say that there are human rights, but that's pretty much utter bullshit as well. ISIS doesn't think you have any. For people like ISIS you don't think they have any. And that's the end of that debate.

You'd have the liberty that comes from being eaten by a bear.

Ah, so the PARTY keeps me from being eaten by a bear! :thup:

Say, without your filthy party, I retain my 2nd amendment right to keep an bear arms. In that case I can use a .30-06 to keep from being eaten by a bear.

When he approaches you are free to quote John Locke as protection, for as long as it takes the bear to rip your heart out and eat it.

Nah, I'd rather retain my civil rights and use a firearm.

After all, without you leftists I remain free to bear arms and protect myself.
There's no firearm in a "natural" right. Nature didn't invent that, we did.

If that kind of "natural" right actually existed, you could kill the bear with a biological weapon, or a nuke, the kind you are not allowed to have even though you are allowed the gun.

When pirates attack your ship on the high seas, demanding they acknowledge your "natural" rights just mean they kill you first and then rape the women. If natural rights really existed, you wouldn't need the gun and there wouldn't be any pirates. Locke, was full of crap.

are you mentally ill? or just really stupid?

Why can't he be both? You manage to pull off that stunt.

[
Thugs like me, liberals, granted you your rights. Leave here and you no longer have them.

Free speech for you? That's here, not Canada. Right to bear arms? That's here, not Mexico.

Of course Comrade Pot, it is only your thugs who give us life, If we fail to obey, you will take it from us.

We have heard you thugs for centuries.
That would depend on how you disobey? We have capitalism punishment here, which I'm sure you fully support?

I know, I think I'll go stand in front of an oncoming train and quote John Locke to it. I'm sure it will stop. After all, I have a natural right to life.

You: But John Locke says I have a right to life!

Bear, lion, cougar, raging river, crumbling cliff, etc.: Oh yeah, well fuck him and you both then.

Wait, so you think that your party bosses create LIFE?

Locke acknowledged the fact that thugs such as you cannot grant rights, you can only infringe them. You cannot create life, only take it. You cannot create wealth, only loot it. Thugs and tyrants like you have existed for a long time.
Thugs like me, liberals, granted you your rights. Leave here and you no longer have them.

Free speech for you? That's here, not Canada. Right to bear arms? That's here, not Mexico.

Liberals like this person only infringe rights, never grant, or support them.

But the special beauty is that you can claim whatever you want. Thankfully not everyone is moronic enough to believe everything. Like, when the liberal govt tax collector comes and takes 50% of your income, you should probably believe your eyes over this guys words. Then, remember that this looting is in fact the primary mode of operation for this liberal government.

Bear, lion, cougar, raging river, crumbling cliff, etc.: Oh yeah, well fuck him and you both then.

Locke acknowledged the fact that thugs such as you cannot grant rights, you can only infringe them. You cannot create life, only take it. You cannot create wealth, only loot it. Thugs and tyrants like you have existed for a long time.

We created yours.

You should be defending liberalism, instead of hating it.

We created yours.

No, actually you only infringe my rights.

Currently these people will have my ass thrown in jail if I don't pay their criminal liberal mob. Even though I don't even live in USA.

Sorry, but it's painfully obvious that you didn't grant jack shit, more like the opposite (unless being thieved is a right), so shut up. Moreover you support violent attacks of Trump supporters, so you are as anti-rights as one can be.
This guy calls himself classical liberal and not leftist? The illusion/Marxist indoctrination is so strong that it's difficult to comprehend.

We created yours.

Currently these people will have my ass thrown in jail if I don't pay their criminal liberal mob. Even though I don't even live in USA.

Sorry, but it's painfully obvious that you didn't grant jack shit,more like the opposite, so shut up.
This guy calls himself classical liberal and not leftist? The illusion/Marxist indoctrination is so strong that it's difficult to comprehend.
If you don't want pay for the privilege of being an American, stop being one.

As for your rights, I will defend them, within reason, when few will.

We created yours.

Sorry, but it's painfully obvious that you didn't grant jack shit,more like the opposite, so shut up.

And what if I don't want to pay for the "privilege" of stop being one?

You will defend rights? By encouraging violence against Trump supporters?

All right... good one.

We created yours.

All right... good one.
Pay up and you are granted rights.

Don't, and be gone.

We created yours.

All right... good one.

Don't, and be gone.

Property rights are rights. But it possibly went over your head that you can't even leave without paying up enormous sums. Ah the property right loving libs, without them I would have no rights.

So you really need to shut up. Perhaps if you don't believe in freedom, it's better for YOU to move to North Korea, where the "liberals" are granting the people all those rights we hear about everyday. Obviously, the government could never infringe anyone's right. It's the creator of the rights, as described... by itself.

Last edited:
Its great seeing the leftists doing what they do best. Keep on rioting, this will only make it easier for normal Americans to vote for Trump.

White (especially the white "pride" tools) are such big pussies when it comes to confronting people of color.
There is no such thing as "people of color".....

Yes there is .. although I wouldn't expect you to know that. :0)

The term encompasses all non-white groups, emphasizing common experiences of racism.
It encompasses all non-white groups to form a coalition to suppress Europeans worldwide, but that coalition is falling apart on the global level.

We created yours.

All right... good one.

Don't, and be gone.

Property rights are rights. But it possibly went over your head that you can't even leave without paying up enormous sums. Ah the property right loving libs, without them I would have no rights.

So you really need to shut up. Perhaps if you don't believe in freedom, it's better for YOU to move to North Korea, where the "liberals" are granting the people all those rights we hear about everyday. Obviously, the government could never infringe anyone's right. It's the creator of the rights, as described... by itself.
No one is forcing you to continue to be an American.

White (especially the white "pride" tools) are such big pussies when it comes to confronting people of color.
There is no such thing as "people of color".....

Yes there is .. although I wouldn't expect you to know that. :0)

The term encompasses all non-white groups, emphasizing common experiences of racism.
It encompasses all non-white groups to form a coalition to suppress Europeans worldwide, but that coalition is falling apart on the global level.

:0) Dude, you are seriously stupid. This isn't about white people .. it's about you racist motherfuckers.

80-90% of PEOPLE OF COLOR will be voting for a white candidate for president .. they only hate you.

Oh the beautiful irony. :0)

Forum List

Back