🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals are the violent ones

You just said that if you can't kill babies, you have no freedom.

Bloodlust toward the least empowered in society appears to define your reason for living.
No.

Yes
No.

Denial of facts do not change facts,

You said there is no freedom if you can't kill babies. Clearly this is the only thing you value, to kill the most defenseless and least empowered in society.
No.
little-baby-pouting.jpg

[
As you can see, Jack4jill, our uncensored likes to label people. He has trouble wrapping his little mind around reality so this is how he copes.

Thanks Pete.

The reality is the you and J4J are leftist thugs who seek to deny basic liberty to opponents of your party.

Unlike you, J4J appears reasonably educated and is attempting to recast the authoritarian leftism he supports into something more palatable.

You of course, merely bleat what you are told from ThinkProgress or the other hate sites.

I continue to see protest and every liberal protest turns violent . WHY????
Yeah you can't help but notice that it's not happening with protestors at Hillary or Bernie rally's but it only happens when liberals are protesting Trump that a ridiculous amount of violence breaks out. Seriously libs put your dogs on their leash. It's not representing democracy if the only opinion allowed is that of the left.

[
As you can see, Jack4jill, our uncensored likes to label people. He has trouble wrapping his little mind around reality so this is how he copes.

Thanks Pete.

The reality is the you and J4J are leftist thugs who seek to deny basic liberty to opponents of your party.

Unlike you, J4J appears reasonably educated and is attempting to recast the authoritarian leftism he supports into something more palatable.

You of course, merely bleat what you are told from ThinkProgress or the other hate sites.
I don't support authoritarian anything, I'm a liberal.

I don't support authoritarian anything, I'm a liberal.
Uh-Huh, keep repeating that over and over and over and someday maybe you'll actually believe it.

"A lie told often enough becomes the truth." -- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov
That's no lie.
Sure, except for the fact that your own posts say otherwise.

Not Adolf Hitler, nor Donald Hitler.
You would know since you have a lot more in common with those two than I do.

:popcorn:

"The state of nature has a law of nature to govern it, which obliges every one: and reason, which is that law, teaches all mankind, who will but consult it, that being all equal and independent, no one ought to harm another in his life, health, liberty, or possession and when his own preservation comes not in competition, ought he, as much as he can, to preserve the rest of mankind, and may not, unless it be to do justice on an offender, take away, or impair the life, or what tends to the preservation of the life, the liberty, health, limb, or goods of another." -- John Locke

Forum List

Back