🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals are the violent ones

Full Definition of liberalism
  1. 1: the quality or state of being liberal

2. 2a often capitalized : a movement in modern Protestantism emphasizing intellectual libertyand the spiritual and ethical content of Christianityb : a theory in economics emphasizing individual freedom from restraint and usually based on free competition, the self-regulating market, and the gold standardc : a political philosophy based on belief in progress, the essential goodness of the human race, and the autonomy of the individual and standing for the protection of political and civil liberties; specifically : such a philosophy that considers government as a crucial instrument for amelioration of social inequities (as those involving race, gender, or class)d capitalized : the principles and policies of a Liberal party

So Liberalism is tied to Christianity. :thup:

Those would be the Christians that you leftists hate beyond all things? :eek:

As always, you demonstrate that you're dumb as a bag of hammers.

Don't ever change, shortbus.
One of the definitions, yes.

And it is YOU who claims "leftists hate Christians" when many many Christians are leftists.

But you keep on in your fantasy binary world.....:lol:

Ah lying, it is the "go to" for leftists. :thup:

I don't give a fuck what queers do. Any law that attempts to criminalize homosexual behavior is immoral and unconstitutional.

But you leftists don't seek rights, you seek validation. You seek to use the implied violence of the state to force through threats of violence others to celebrate your choices.

I support the right of women to pull their own arms and legs off. But that isn't what you ghouls seek.

Sticking your head in an oven is your choice, and I support it. Sticking a Jew in the oven is not your choice.

You leftist totalitarians simply cannot grasp the concept of not infringing the rights of others.

Look, I get it, to you we are all property of the state to be disposed of as our rulers see fit.

I really do understand leftism - which is WHY I so strongly oppose you.
I'm not a leftist.

Right...
Lie to yourself all you like. You people have a gift for that.

There's a question on Free Speech back a bit. Answer it, I dare you.

Already did.

This is the current day liberal version of free speech:

No.

Do you have problems with your vision?

Liberals are all about banning speech... And in that video, the pesky criminals succeeded in banning it.

Liberals are punks who pick on women and old people. The prissy little shits are overdue for a good old fashioned beating.
Ha Ha, Yours is coming.

Bring it lib, I never met a lib I couldn't foot stomp into the dirt.
lol

So much for "violent" liberals.

Many liberals need a good smack in the mouth, maybe then they will learn to behave.
There's that threatened violence. But, as we know, RWNJs talk violence, but they are too cowardly to follow thru.

[
LOL, you're just full of empty threats aren't you?

The only one making threats is you, little retard. We decent people effect change through the ballot box, It is you leftist thugs who riot and engage in violence.

The Progs go on the attack and then blame their victims for provoking them.

It's an old tactic.

Liberals are punks who pick on women and old people. The prissy little shits are overdue for a good old fashioned beating.
Ha Ha, Yours is coming.

lol

Many liberals need a good smack in the mouth, maybe then they will learn to behave.
There's that threatened violence. But, as we know, RWNJs talk violence, but they are too cowardly to follow thru.

Please link to any RW protests that are the equivalent of what happened in San Jose yesterday.

liberalism-definition-then-and-now.png

Jack4Jill is an illiberal liberal, or in more appropriate words, a regressive.
How about con-servatism? Has it changed over time?

Lie to yourself all you like. You people have a gift for that.

There's a question on Free Speech back a bit. Answer it, I dare you.

Already did.

This is the current day liberal version of free speech:

No.

Do you have problems with your vision?

Liberals are all about banning speech...

No.

As few restrictions as possible.

Ha Ha, Yours is coming.

lol

Please link to any RW protests that are the equivalent of what happened in San Jose yesterday.
Have you not paid attention to the RWNJs threatening violence here? But, I will repeat, most are too cowardly to follow thru.

I don't know, I don't care. I am not a conservative. Do you not see the huge Trump slogan on my sig?

The libs however, are a huge problem to the world. Dishonesty is their only way of operation. See how Jack4Jill just refuses the admit that they are against free speech. Condones violence... etc.

One of the definitions, yes.

And it is YOU who claims "leftists hate Christians" when many many Christians are leftists.

But you keep on in your fantasy binary world.....:lol:

Get off your stupid lies Shortbus; I have this entire forum to prove the depths of hatred you leftists have for Christians...

Shall we post a few Guano, Campbell, Camp, et al. posts?

lol

Have you not paid attention to the RWNJs threatening violence here? But, I will repeat, most are too cowardly to follow thru.

Freedom of Speech exercised on an anonymous message board is not violence. Here, learn the difference:

Protesters Throw Punches, Eggs At Trump Supporters Outside San Jose Rally

Trump San Jose Rally Protests: The Videos You Need to See

I don't know, I don't care. I am not a conservative.

The libs however, are a huge problem to the world. Dishonesty is their only way of operation. See how Jack4Jill just refuses the admit that they are against free speech.
You should find another place to live.

“As Mankind becomes more liberal, they will be more apt to allow that all those who conduct themselves as worthy members of the community are equally entitled to the protections of civil government. I hope ever to see America among the foremost nations of justice and liberality.” — George Washington

Forum List

Back