🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals are the violent ones

So, you want businesses to have rights but not gays,

Ah lying, it is the "go to" for leftists. :thup:

I don't give a fuck what queers do. Any law that attempts to criminalize homosexual behavior is immoral and unconstitutional.

But you leftists don't seek rights, you seek validation. You seek to use the implied violence of the state to force through threats of violence others to celebrate your choices.

and you want women to have rights but not be able to control their own bodies as they please? Got it.

I support the right of women to pull their own arms and legs off. But that isn't what you ghouls seek.

Sticking your head in an oven is your choice, and I support it. Sticking a Jew in the oven is not your choice.

You leftist totalitarians simply cannot grasp the concept of not infringing the rights of others.

Look, I get it, to you we are all property of the state to be disposed of as our rulers see fit.

I really do understand leftism - which is WHY I so strongly oppose you.
I'm not a leftist.

Right...

I don't give a fuck what queers do. Any law that attempts to criminalize homosexual behavior is immoral and unconstitutional.

But you leftists don't seek rights, you seek validation. You seek to use the implied violence of the state to force through threats of violence others to celebrate your choices.

and you want women to have rights but not be able to control their own bodies as they please? Got it.

I support the right of women to pull their own arms and legs off. But that isn't what you ghouls seek.

Sticking your head in an oven is your choice, and I support it. Sticking a Jew in the oven is not your choice.

You leftist totalitarians simply cannot grasp the concept of not infringing the rights of others.

Look, I get it, to you we are all property of the state to be disposed of as our rulers see fit.

I'm not a leftist.

Right...
Lie to yourself all you like. You people have a gift for that.

There's a question on Free Speech back a bit. Answer it, I dare you.

Mind answering the question? Again, How are women prevented form controlling their bodies?
Because their idea of Liberty is if you get pregnant, you cannot abort.

That's roughly the same as if you get cancer, you cannot kill yourself.

Again, how are women prevented form controlling their bodies?
I just told you. If you can't abort, someone else is in control.

I guess you didn't get the memo... abortion is legal. And here's a thought, don't get pregnant and you won't need an abortion. Pregnancy unlike other conditions is 100% preventable.
Legal, for now. They would like to change that.

It will never change.... get a life. But good to know you embrace a right not enumerated as a right (abortion) yet dismiss a right that is specifically mentioned in the U.S. Constitution (guns).

Hypocrite.

Because their idea of Liberty is if you get pregnant, you cannot abort.

That's roughly the same as if you get cancer, you cannot kill yourself.

Again, how are women prevented form controlling their bodies?
I just told you. If you can't abort, someone else is in control.

I guess you didn't get the memo... abortion is legal. And here's a thought, don't get pregnant and you won't need an abortion. Pregnancy unlike other conditions is 100% preventable.
Legal, for now. They would like to change that.

It will never change.... get a life. But good to know you embrace a right not enumerated as a right (abortion) yet dismiss a right that is specifically mentioned in the U.S. Constitution (guns).

Hypocrite.
No.

I'm not a leftist.

Right...

Already did.

This is the current day liberal version of free speech:

Majority of democrats seem to also want to ban free speech, no surprises.

I continue to see protest and every liberal protest turns violent . WHY????

The problem with the far righties, they sling all kinds of racist shit on line, spew vile bigotry on the anonymous internet... but when push comes to shove... in public...they are big pussies with penis-guns.
I would hope these leftist protests backfire on the Left. These animals know nothing but violence.

Imagine if righties/Teapartiers did this...lefties and their media would go nuts...but since lefties do it, all is okay.

It's what happens when you rescue animals from the gutter. they don't know any better.

I'm not a leftist.

Right...

Already did.

This is the current day liberal version of free speech:

No.

Please point out exactly where in the constitution your phrase that it limits the powers of government is seen.
Take a Poli. Sci. 101 course Juanita and stop bothering me with stupid questions.

Maybe you need the course since the Constitution doesn't mention limited government. It was a right wing fabrication.

Good Lord you are uneducated. The Articles of Confederation were all about a strong central government , but were SPECIFICALLY replaced by the COTUS because our founders wanted a LIMITED federal government.
They most certainly not. Articles of Confederation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Articles of Confederation, formally the Articles of Confederation and Perpetual Union, was an agreement among all thirteen original states in the United States of America that served as its first constitution.[1] Its drafting by a committee appointed by the Second Continental Congress began on July 12, 1776, and an approved version was sent to the states for ratification in late 1777. The formal ratification by all thirteen states was completed in early 1781. Government under the Articles was superseded by a new constitution and federal form of government in 1789.

Even unratified, the Articles provided a system for the Continental Congress to direct the American Revolutionary War, conduct diplomacy with Europe and deal with territorial issues and Native American relations. Nevertheless, the weakness of the government created by the Articles became a matter of concern for key nationalists. On March 4, 1789, the general government under the Articles was replaced with the federal government under the United States Constitution.[2][3] The new Constitution provided for a much stronger federal government with a chief executive (the President), courts, and taxing powers.

[
Fuck you and your fucking guns, if you want an assault rifle put on a uniform and serve this fucking country, pussy.

Another angry Bolshevik fighting to strip rights from the decent people.

If there is a war, it will be you leftists who start it. But you will not fare well Comrade.
The liberals won the last two times. Do you really want to try for a third loss?

[
Fuck you and your fucking guns, if you want an assault rifle put on a uniform and serve this fucking country, pussy.

Another angry Bolshevik fighting to strip rights from the decent people.

If there is a war, it will be you leftists who start it. But you will not fare well Comrade.
The Leftist Patriots did just fine against the Rightist Tories in the American Revolution.
The Leftist Union did just fine against the Rightist Confederacy in the Civil War.
The Leftist Allies did just fine against the Rightist Fascists in WWII.

Please point out exactly where in the constitution your phrase that it limits the powers of government is seen.
Take a Poli. Sci. 101 course Juanita and stop bothering me with stupid questions.

Maybe you need the course since the Constitution doesn't mention limited government. It was a right wing fabrication.

Good Lord you are uneducated. The Articles of Confederation were all about a strong central government , but were SPECIFICALLY replaced by the COTUS because our founders wanted a LIMITED federal government.
They most certainly not. Articles of Confederation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Articles of Confederation, formally the Articles of Confederation and Perpetual Union, was an agreement among all thirteen original states in the United States of America that served as its first constitution.[1] Its drafting by a committee appointed by the Second Continental Congress began on July 12, 1776, and an approved version was sent to the states for ratification in late 1777. The formal ratification by all thirteen states was completed in early 1781. Government under the Articles was superseded by a new constitution and federal form of government in 1789.

Even unratified, the Articles provided a system for the Continental Congress to direct the American Revolutionary War, conduct diplomacy with Europe and deal with territorial issues and Native American relations. Nevertheless, the weakness of the government created by the Articles became a matter of concern for key nationalists. On March 4, 1789, the general government under the Articles was replaced with the federal government under the United States Constitution.[2][3] The new Constitution provided for a much stronger federal government with a chief executive (the President), courts, and taxing powers.

Yeah , I fubared that , my bad.

The Leftist Patriots did just fine against the Rightist Tories in the American Revolution.
The Leftist Union did just fine against the Rightist Confederacy in the Civil War.
The Leftist Allies did just fine against the Rightist Fascists in WWII.
While it was clear you were at least a bit of a ditz, I never realized what a full-blown dingbat you are.

Forum List

Back