🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals are the violent ones

liberalism-definition-then-and-now.png

Jack4Jill is an illiberal liberal, or in more appropriate words, a regressive.
How about con-servatism? Has it changed over time?

I don't know, I don't care. I am not a conservative.

The libs however, are a huge problem to the world. Dishonesty is their only way of operation. See how Jack4Jill just refuses the admit that they are against free speech.
You should find another place to live.

“As Mankind becomes more liberal, they will be more apt to allow that all those who conduct themselves as worthy members of the community are equally entitled to the protections of civil government. I hope ever to see America among the foremost nations of justice and liberality.” — George Washington

He is not talking about regressive liberalism. You see term liberal, was co-opted by left. That is what they do, because "coercionism" (their ideology) does not sound very good to the masses.

[
That's correct, I'm a liberal.

No, I am a liberal, you are a leftist.

I support liberty, you support leftism. I base my views on Smith, Say, Rothbard, et al.

You base yours of Ricardo, Krugman, Keynes, Comskey, et al.

A simple hint for you, since you fled from my question of Laizzes Faire, your support of a command economy is NOT "liberal."

Lie to yourself all you like. You people have a gift for that.

There's a question on Free Speech back a bit. Answer it, I dare you.

Already did.

This is the current day liberal version of free speech:

No.

Do you have problems with your vision?

Liberals are all about banning speech... And in that video, the pesky criminals succeeded in banning it.

I am a liberal and I encourage you to speak all you want. We need to hear Rightwingers loud and clear.

[

I support liberty, you support leftism. I base my views on Smith, Say, Rothbard, et al.

A simple hint for you, since you fled from my question of Laizzes Faire, your support of a command economy is NOT "liberal."
As you can see, Jack4jill, our uncensored likes to label people. He has trouble wrapping his little mind around reality so this is how he copes.

[

Try basing your views on John Stuart Mill, and I very much doubt you know anything of Adam Smith? Your kind never does.

Ha Ha, Yours is coming.

Bring it lib, I never met a lib I couldn't foot stomp into the dirt.
lol

So much for "violent" liberals.

Many liberals need a good smack in the mouth, maybe then they will learn to behave.
There's that threatened violence. But, as we know, RWNJs talk violence, but they are too cowardly to follow thru.

Please link to any RW protests that are the equivalent of what happened in San Jose yesterday.

Uh, the last time hateful right wingers shot up a black church?

[

As you can see, Jack4jill, our uncensored likes to label people. He has trouble wrapping his little mind around reality so this is how he copes.
Obviously.

Bring it lib, I never met a lib I couldn't foot stomp into the dirt.
lol

So much for "violent" liberals.

Many liberals need a good smack in the mouth, maybe then they will learn to behave.
There's that threatened violence. But, as we know, RWNJs talk violence, but they are too cowardly to follow thru.

Please link to any RW protests that are the equivalent of what happened in San Jose yesterday.

Uh, the last time hateful right wingers shot up a black church?

Link to violent attacks on people exercise their political freedom. That's what would be equivalent.

Already did.

No.

Liberals are all about banning speech... And in that video, the pesky criminals succeeded in banning it.

I am a liberal and I encourage you to speak all you want. We need to hear Rightwingers loud and clear.

You are in the minority then. Congratz... perhaps you have a chance of even evolving past your violent ideology.

[
I just told you. If you can't abort, someone else is in control.

Ah yes, leftists.

You live to kill the most defenseless and least empowered in society.
No.

You just said that if you can't kill babies, you have no freedom.

Bloodlust toward the least empowered in society appears to define your reason for living.
No.

Yes

[

Obviously.
It's his/her M.O.

[
I just told you. If you can't abort, someone else is in control.

Ah yes, leftists.

No.

Bloodlust toward the least empowered in society appears to define your reason for living.
No.

Yes
No.

Already did.

No.

You are in the minority then. Congratz... perhaps you have a chance of even evolving past your violent ideology.

I don't threaten violence to people. It's silly.....

“As Mankind becomes more liberal, they will be more apt to allow that all those who conduct themselves as worthy members of the community are equally entitled to the protections of civil government. I hope ever to see America among the foremost nations of justice and liberality.” — George Washington

images

images
No.

Ah yes, leftists.

No.

No.

Yes
No.

Denial of facts do not change facts,

You said there is no freedom if you can't kill babies. Clearly this is the only thing you value, to kill the most defenseless and least empowered in society.

No.

Yes
No.

Denial of facts do not change facts,

You said there is no freedom if you can't kill babies. Clearly this is the only thing you value, to kill the most defenseless and least empowered in society.
No.

Forum List

Back