🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals are the violent ones

liberalism-definition-then-and-now.png

Jack4Jill is an illiberal liberal, or in more appropriate words, a regressive.
And you would know this, how?

You're either stupid or ignorant, well, or both since they're not mutually exclusive.

The founding fathers had a deep mistrust of government and a good number of them, including 4 of the first 5 presidents were slave owners. Drop the left-thinking love of big government and taxes shit.

Puhleeze, the Founders were pragmatic men interested in building a nation. The Articles of Confederation prove they were fed up with weak centralized government.
What the hell do you think the Constitution is? Left-leaning my ass.
Yeah it spells out human rights that is hardly right thinking.
The Constitution is a document that limits the powers of government. It is for this reason that it is largely ignored by left-leaning Brownshirts.

Please point out exactly where in the constitution your phrase that it limits the powers of government is seen.

Go take a civics class. Any power not granted in the U.S. Con
Republicans support liberty? Not if you want an abortion,

Nor if you want to kill your wife, or neighbor.

BUT as a man far wiser than you once said; "your right to swing your fist ends at the tip of my nose." - Harry Browne

You see, when you kill others, you deprive them of their rights. Liberty is the right to do as you please without infringing the rights of others.

not if you want to marry your gay partner.

Try again.

Or run a business as you please - oh wait. YOU VILL BAKE ZEEE CAKE in the name of mien FUHRER Obama.

LOL; fucking leftists....
So, you want businesses to have rights but not gays, and you want women to have rights but not be able to control their own bodies as they please? Got it.

How are women prevented form controlling their bodies? That's just dumb.

BUT as a man far wiser than you once said; "your right to swing your fist ends at the tip of my nose." - Harry Browne

You see, when you kill others, you deprive them of their rights. Liberty is the right to do as you please without infringing the rights of others.

Try again.

Or run a business as you please - oh wait. YOU VILL BAKE ZEEE CAKE in the name of mien FUHRER Obama.

So, you want businesses to have rights but not gays, and you want women to have rights but not be able to control their own bodies as they please? Got it.

This gay guy might have a major disagreement with you:

I don't bother with loons, at least that way.

And Twitter is a private entity. It can do as it pleases, within reason.

Puhleeze, the Founders were pragmatic men interested in building a nation. The Articles of Confederation prove they were fed up with weak centralized government.
The Constitution is a document that limits the powers of government. It is for this reason that it is largely ignored by left-leaning Brownshirts.

Please point out exactly where in the constitution your phrase that it limits the powers of government is seen.

Try again.

It doesn't get much more female than, pregnancy.

I've never seen a rightie stand up for anything where violence was concerned.

That's the point, Comrade.

Up until Obama, this was a civilized nation that effected political change peacefully. You leftist thugs seek violence, as you always do. Decent people still seek peaceful solutions, but never forget that it is we decent people who have 300 million guns. So at some point your violence will be met.

Try again.

Mind answering the question? Again, How are women prevented form controlling their bodies?

Try again.

Mind answering the question? Again, How are women prevented form controlling their bodies?
Because their idea of Liberty is if you get pregnant, you cannot abort.

That's roughly the same as if you get cancer, you cannot kill yourself.

Up until Obama, this was a civilized nation that effected political change peacefully. You leftist thugs seek violence, as you always do. Decent people still seek peaceful solutions, but never forget that it is we decent people who have 300 million guns. So at some point your violence will be met.

Fuck you and your fucking guns, if you want an assault rifle put on a uniform and serve this fucking country, pussy.

Again, how are women prevented form controlling their bodies?

Based on the fact that you demonsrate your regression here daily.

Usually one post is enough for me to make this determination...the barrage of your illiberal posts certainly is. No classical liberal can support this level of regression....

Fuck you and your fucking guns, if you want an assault rifle put on a uniform and serve this fucking country, pussy.

You do realize gun ownership is a specifically protected right, right Mr. "I'm all for rights"?

You're so full-of-shit.

I just told you. If you can't abort, someone else is in control.

So, you want businesses to have rights but not gays,

Ah lying, it is the "go to" for leftists. :thup:

I don't give a fuck what queers do. Any law that attempts to criminalize homosexual behavior is immoral and unconstitutional.

But you leftists don't seek rights, you seek validation. You seek to use the implied violence of the state to force through threats of violence others to celebrate your choices.

and you want women to have rights but not be able to control their own bodies as they please? Got it.

I support the right of women to pull their own arms and legs off. But that isn't what you ghouls seek.

Sticking your head in an oven is your choice, and I support it. Sticking a Jew in the oven is not your choice.

You leftist totalitarians simply cannot grasp the concept of not infringing the rights of others.

Look, I get it, to you we are all property of the state to be disposed of as our rulers see fit.

I really do understand leftism - which is WHY I so strongly oppose you.

You do realize gun ownership is a specifically protected right, right Mr. "I'm all for right"?

You're so full-of-shit.
I own guns, I am not going to be intimidated by a gun owner.

Based on the fact that you demonsrate your regression here daily.

Usually one post is enough for me to make this determination...the barrage of your illiberal posts certainly is. No classical liberal can support this level of regression....
I see, so you are making it up. As expected.

You are either very young or very uneducated. America has never affected political change peacefully. Dream on about the rest of it, too, that only RW's have guns, that they are always peaceful, blah blah blah.

I guess you didn't get the memo... abortion is legal. And here's a thought, don't get pregnant and you won't need an abortion. Pregnancy unlike other conditions is 100% preventable.

So, you want businesses to have rights but not gays,

Ah lying, it is the "go to" for leftists. :thup:

I don't give a fuck what queers do. Any law that attempts to criminalize homosexual behavior is immoral and unconstitutional.

But you leftists don't seek rights, you seek validation. You seek to use the implied violence of the state to force through threats of violence others to celebrate your choices.

and you want women to have rights but not be able to control their own bodies as they please? Got it.

I support the right of women to pull their own arms and legs off. But that isn't what you ghouls seek.

Sticking your head in an oven is your choice, and I support it. Sticking a Jew in the oven is not your choice.

You leftist totalitarians simply cannot grasp the concept of not infringing the rights of others.

Look, I get it, to you we are all property of the state to be disposed of as our rulers see fit.

I really do understand leftism - which is WHY I so strongly oppose you.
I'm not a leftist.

I guess you didn't get the memo... abortion is legal. And here's a thought, don't get pregnant and you won't need an abortion. Pregnancy unlike other conditions is 100% preventable.
Legal, for now. They would like to change that.

Forum List

Back