Liberals bully Condi Rice into withdrawing from Rutgers Commencement

That was funny.

My point stands because they were afraid of her at Rutgers, which is a publicly funded university, even though she is a professor at Stanford, which is a private university. Bu I do appreciate you going to the trouble of proving to everyone else how stupid and biased you are.

Afraid of her? What a stupid comment.

Rutgers has conservative faculty. Would you like a list of conservative politicos and pundits who have spoken at Rutgers over the past decade?

You failed. You never mentioned anything about public vs private. You just cannot retract your stupidity. You are too pigheaded.

They protested against the first black Secretary of State. That is either about fear of her politics, her gender, or her skin color, you tell me which it is.
It's not fear but it is her politics and her actions. You don't invite the town drunk to the AA celebration just because you usually believe in diversity. There is a time and a place. In this case her place is to stay home.

That was funny.

My point stands because they were afraid of her at Rutgers, which is a publicly funded university, even though she is a professor at Stanford, which is a private university. Bu I do appreciate you going to the trouble of proving to everyone else how stupid and biased you are.

Rutgers has conservative faculty. Would you like a list of conservative politicos and pundits who have spoken at Rutgers over the past decade?

You failed. You never mentioned anything about public vs private. You just cannot retract your stupidity. You are too pigheaded.

They protested against the first black Secretary of State. That is either about fear of her politics, her gender, or her skin color, you tell me which it is.

It isn't fear. Such a silly premise you have. Man...you nutters come up with some dopey shit.

You're 6'2" woman.....we call that a freak.

Let me guess....300 lbs?

More important and educated than you, bitch....just like Condi Rice is more educated and important than you....but then again you are a low bar.

Who are you?

You want some attention? Go ahead...say something interesting.

I am a low bar? What does that mean? I have heard of "setting a low bar". But that is the first time I have ever heard anyone actually called a low bar. I'm about 6'2", BTW. Is that low?

Now...moving on. I agree that Condi Rice is smarter and more important than me. That is easy.

But you? That you will have to support with some evidence. You ain't doin' so hot thus far. Whatcha got?

That was funny.

You neglected to mention her qualifications. She was National Security Advisor on 9/11 and she totally overlooked the warnings she had been receiving. Further, she was complicit in the plan to sell the Iraq war to the American people based on lies and false information.
"President Bush, Vice President Cheney, Condoleezza Rice, Donald Rumsfeld, Colin Powell and George Tenet, to name a few leading figures, built support for the war by telling the world that Saddam Hussein was stockpiling chemical weapons, feverishly developing germ warfare devices and racing to build a nuclear bomb. Some of them, notably Mr. Cheney, the administration's doomsayer in chief, said Iraq had conspired with Al Qaeda and implied that Saddam Hussein was connected to 9/11."
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/11/02/opinion/02weds1.html?_r=0

Let me guess....300 lbs?

More important and educated than you, bitch....just like Condi Rice is more educated and important than you....but then again you are a low bar.

I am a low bar? What does that mean? I have heard of "setting a low bar". But that is the first time I have ever heard anyone actually called a low bar. I'm about 6'2", BTW. Is that low?

Now...moving on. I agree that Condi Rice is smarter and more important than me. That is easy.

But you? That you will have to support with some evidence. You ain't doin' so hot thus far. Whatcha got?

You think I'm a woman, huh? That must be because you are so smart.

You must be bi-polar then based on previous posts. :eusa_whistle:

Let me guess....300 lbs?

Damn fools don't understand that they're raising the name-recognition factor of a black (as opposed to a halfie) woman (as opposed to a perhaps gender challenged individual) who might yet be convinced to run for president.

Let's hope their IQ remains stuck in the low 70s as long as their "champion" remains in office. Unless, of course, he decides that since there is no longer any constitution there also is no requirement to have elections.

100% black woman....rejected by white liberals.

1/2 black man....idolized by white liberals.

White liberals hate pure bred blacks and women....

Well, if Condi is bullied that easily, I guess that I am glad that she is no longer Sec. of State.

You hate black women, racist. :eusa_whistle:

Dr. Rice is a war criminal in international law. She played a key role in launching a war that contravenes the United Nations charter, which requires that use of force against another country come either in self-defense after an attack or be authorized by the United Nations Security Council (as was the case with the Gulf War, Afghanistan and Libya). Even if one took seriously the “responsibility to protect,” which some feel justifies a humanitarian intervention to stop an ongoing genocide, there was no massive humanitarian crisis in 2002 in Iraq that justified a foreign invasion. Nor did any large international organization back the war in Iraq– even the US’s NATO allies were almost universally opposed (excepting the UK and some recent Eastern European additions, who also cooperated with Bush’s torture program).

Not only did she back an illegal invasion and occupation, she did so on the basis of a set of falsehoods. She retailed 56 distinct falsehoods to the American people. She warned that we do not want the smoking gun for Iraq’s (non-existent) nuclear weapons program to be a mushroom cloud, a piece of war propaganda that would have caused Goebbels’ heart to swell with pride. As then Rep. Robert Wexler argued, Rice had at hand intelligence that contradicted her talking points, but always made a forceful case for war. She even had the US public convinced that poor, weak, ramshackle Iraq, lacking a navy or air force and under severe economic sanctions for a decade, posed an existential threat to the United States.

Rice’s actions established a precedent that has been cited by Vladimir Putin for his intervention in the Ukraine, and so contributed to a profound weakening and deterioration of the framework of international legality that the post-World War II generation, including Dwight Eisenhower, attempted to erect.

LINK

You love war criminals, Nazi.

Let me guess....300 lbs?

Which posts are those? In what post did I give you the impression that I am a woman? Can you point to it?

I am beginning to think that you are way down the ladder of intelligence, pal. I get bored easily with dummies like you. Come on....say something interesting.

Last edited:
Posting drunk? :cuckoo:

Which posts are those? In what post did I give you the impression that I am a woman? Cannyiu point to it?

I am beginning to think that you are way down the laddervof intelligence, pal. I get bored easily with dummies like you. Cone on....say something interesting.

Seems a commencement speaker should fit the occasion, more inspirational of the future than a bleak peek at a depressing past period.

You assume Rice doesn't have forward looking ideas to impart to those grads and that she is not part of America's future. That would be our loss.
Who does she want to torture in the future?

Who charged her as a war criminal? :cuckoo:

Nazi....typical limp dick response of a cock sucker.

You hate black women, racist. :eusa_whistle:

Dr. Rice is a war criminal in international law. She played a key role in launching a war that contravenes the United Nations charter, which requires that use of force against another country come either in self-defense after an attack or be authorized by the United Nations Security Council (as was the case with the Gulf War, Afghanistan and Libya). Even if one took seriously the “responsibility to protect,” which some feel justifies a humanitarian intervention to stop an ongoing genocide, there was no massive humanitarian crisis in 2002 in Iraq that justified a foreign invasion. Nor did any large international organization back the war in Iraq– even the US’s NATO allies were almost universally opposed (excepting the UK and some recent Eastern European additions, who also cooperated with Bush’s torture program).

Not only did she back an illegal invasion and occupation, she did so on the basis of a set of falsehoods. She retailed 56 distinct falsehoods to the American people. She warned that we do not want the smoking gun for Iraq’s (non-existent) nuclear weapons program to be a mushroom cloud, a piece of war propaganda that would have caused Goebbels’ heart to swell with pride. As then Rep. Robert Wexler argued, Rice had at hand intelligence that contradicted her talking points, but always made a forceful case for war. She even had the US public convinced that poor, weak, ramshackle Iraq, lacking a navy or air force and under severe economic sanctions for a decade, posed an existential threat to the United States.

Rice’s actions established a precedent that has been cited by Vladimir Putin for his intervention in the Ukraine, and so contributed to a profound weakening and deterioration of the framework of international legality that the post-World War II generation, including Dwight Eisenhower, attempted to erect.

LINK

You love war criminals, Nazi.

Asshole...she doesn't want to ruin the graduation experience of the students because scum like you would show up at the event doing something stupid. You're like that cult from Kansas protesting at military funerals, afterall their cult leader was a registered Democrap.

Well, if Condi is bullied that easily, I guess that I am glad that she is no longer Sec. of State.

I remember when universities where proud of their intellectual diversity, now they are afraid of opinions that do not line up with theirs. That says a lot more about the state of education in this country than anything I can say, and explains why I have nothing but contempt for the entire system.

Rice is a professor at Stanford.

Your point is thus retarded.

That was funny.

Why do you always choose making shit up rather than honest debate?

Seems a commencement speaker should fit the occasion, more inspirational of the future than a bleak peek at a depressing past period.

You assume Rice doesn't have forward looking ideas to impart to those grads and that she is not part of America's future. That would be our loss.

Are you not volunteering? Liberalism is like a hair shirt so why not take a step up the ladder?

History in this case, to spin away from a war based upon lies that was lost before it began and never should have been fought in the first place.

Forum List

Back