Liberals Can't Explain:If Trump is Such a Bad a Choice...

I see you traded one skunt for another in your butt ugly avatar. Oh yeah, I see you're voting for the rapists wife. Good luck with that skunt. I doubt she makes it. RIP Reptillery.
View attachment 90937

Ewww nasty!!! Come on now,I was just getting ready to make Vodka cream sauce and Sea Scallops and you post the cause of hills hairball coughing fits.

She is very attractive.

After 15 beers maybe......
Doubtful. Better throw in about 5 shots...naw fuck it. Just pass out and wake up alone.

So basically just another ordinary day for you; get drunk, pass out, wake up alone.

If Trump is such a good candidate...

Why does he need to lie in 3/4s of his statements....

View attachment 90887

He appeals to RWnuts who are used to lying to themselves and everyone around them. You have to appreciate lies to be a rightwinger,

because the truth sucks for conservatives.
appreciate lies to be a right winger? really?
Considering that you have no idea that hillary and obama are both choices of the left wingers, Im not sure how you feel qualified to respond.
Talk about the two biggest liars in the history of politics..

All Mostly False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

That's the guy you support.

True trump supporter...this is why you're going to lose.

Dear skunt, the rapist enabler liar you support will be done for Monday night, when a true American finishes that pos off. Oh, I hear Mr. Trump has invited one of Billys' old friends to front row center. LOL! Be there skunt.

Trump is no true American.

Neither is Hillary.

Let's see what happens tomorrow night.

Never can stop lying can you skunk?

I doubt the whore you worship will survive it. I hear Trump is bringing Flowers. LOL!

Last edited:
Trump is no true American.

Neither is Hillary.

Let's see what happens tomorrow night.
Never can stop lying can you skunk?I doubt the whore you worship will survive it. I hear Trump is bringing Flowers. LOL!
Neither of them are good for America, fact, and neither are your principles. I hope they both fail.
Suck on a big donkey choad liar.
You sucking donkey might be good for America, yes.

In Their Own Words: 30 Donald Trump Supporters Explain Their Views

...then why is he beating Hillary in battleground states? Why is election so close? Why isn't your wonder candidate Hillary trouncing Trump right now? Because liberals and liberal media missed it from the very beginning. People are sick of Wadhington DC establishment and liberal lackeys in the media. Atlantic article was over a year ago.

One year ago...... Fox news and most of the Right hated Trump

Aaaah...No.
Conservatives started hating the establishment after the last midterms.
Trump showed up and gave real Conservatives a voice.
The only so called conservatives who hated Trump were the establishment pukes who are getting their shit pushed in.

Well you may be right, I do know because I always voted democrat but Trump gave me a voice as well. I just remember it being taboo on this board a year ago against the Trump supporters....

...then why is he beating Hillary in battleground states? Why is election so close? Why isn't your wonder candidate Hillary trouncing Trump right now? Because liberals and liberal media missed it from the very beginning. People are sick of Wadhington DC establishment and liberal lackeys in the media. Atlantic article was over a year ago.

One year ago...... Fox news and most of the Right hated Trump

Aaaah...No.
Conservatives started hating the establishment after the last midterms.
Trump showed up and gave real Conservatives a voice.
The only so called conservatives who hated Trump were the establishment pukes who are getting their shit pushed in.

Well you may be right, I do know because I always voted democrat but Trump gave me a voice as well. I just remember it being taboo on this board a year ago against the Trump supporters....

It was. GOP had a Jeb erection at the time.

If Trump is such a good candidate...

Why does he need to lie in 3/4s of his statements....

View attachment 90887

He appeals to RWnuts who are used to lying to themselves and everyone around them. You have to appreciate lies to be a rightwinger,

because the truth sucks for conservatives.
appreciate lies to be a right winger? really?
Considering that you have no idea that hillary and obama are both choices of the left wingers, Im not sure how you feel qualified to respond.
Talk about the two biggest liars in the history of politics..

All Mostly False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

That's the guy you support.
politifact. LOL
a seriously left leaning entity.

Turn that around- if Clinton is such a bad choice- why is Trump potentially losing to Clinton in traditionally solid Republican states?

2016-florida-presidential-general-election-trump-vs-clinton.png

2016 Florida President: Trump vs. Clinton
45% Clinton

43% Trump

Forum List

Back