Liberals Can't Explain:If Trump is Such a Bad a Choice...

Because she's a terrible candidate too.

They're both extremely lucky the other one is in the race.

The unlucky ones are us.

The unlucky ones are Republicans who allowed their primary to be co-opted by Trump. Wouldn’t you guys like to see Marco Rubio tossing a football around his front yard about right now or Scott Walker hunting ducks or whatever is in season…cracking open a Budweiser as they walk off the field or in from the bush and talking about how they love spending hours outdoors in nature… Instead, you got a guy1-2 yrs/o than HRC, who is on record as saying she is one of his friends, a basic liberal who thinks nothing of deficits or deficit spending….

Honestly, it was right there for the GOP for the taking…

I’m very happy with HRC.
"you guys"?

Taking that post personally?
Just quoting you.

Is that a bad idea?

Even when you’re not mentioned by name…someone’s planet sized ego was hurt.
My apologies.

I thought when you said "you guys", you meant "you guys".

I should have remembered that hardcore partisan ideologues have their own language.

I know this will be a wave election and realign the Democrat and Republican national party demographics.
No, it is not that type of re-election at all. It is two core constituencies tied down to terrible candidates, and America is holding its nose. Whoever is elected will cause 80% of America to begin working to get the individual removed from office within a year.

When we have 54% turn out and 27-30% vote for the winner….80% will start working? Your mathematics are off a little there bub.
Nothing wrong with my numbers. 4 of 5 Americans will work and contribute to getting rid of the imposter that is elected.

When you can’t get 3 out of 5 to vote, I doubt you’re going to get 4 out of 5 to lift a finger. But your mileage may vary.
I don't care what you doubt. What I don't doubt is that either one of them is going to piss of 4 out of 5 voters right quick, and they will want that person gone.

zzzzzzz whatever. I’ll just leave you at Obama polling at 50% AR… Only 30% less than your learned forecast.

The unlucky ones are Republicans who allowed their primary to be co-opted by Trump. Wouldn’t you guys like to see Marco Rubio tossing a football around his front yard about right now or Scott Walker hunting ducks or whatever is in season…cracking open a Budweiser as they walk off the field or in from the bush and talking about how they love spending hours outdoors in nature… Instead, you got a guy1-2 yrs/o than HRC, who is on record as saying she is one of his friends, a basic liberal who thinks nothing of deficits or deficit spending….

I’m very happy with HRC.
"you guys"?

Just quoting you.

Is that a bad idea?

My apologies.

I should have remembered that hardcore partisan ideologues have their own language.

Maybe someone will give little wacky macky a bandage for his boo boo.

"you guys"?

Just quoting you.

Is that a bad idea?

My apologies.

Hey, I apologized for taking you at your word, stop being such a drama queen.

It was never my intent to get under the Regressive Left's skin like this, I swear.

Maybe you and LL and Jake should put me on ignore, this gets tedious.

Just quoting you.

Is that a bad idea?

My apologies.

Hey, I apologized for taking you at your word, stop being such a drama queen.

It was never my intent to get under the Regressive Left's skin like this, I swear.

Maybe you and LL and Jake should put me on ignore, this gets tedious.

Need a bandage and a lollipop in exam room 9; stat!

...then why is he beating Hillary in battleground states? Why is election so close?

The unlucky ones are us.

I’m very happy with HRC.

I see you traded one skunt for another in your butt ugly avatar. Oh yeah, I see you're voting for the rapists wife. Good luck with that skunt. I doubt she makes it. RIP Reptillery.

...then why is he beating Hillary in battleground states? Why is election so close?

The unlucky ones are us.

I’m very happy with HRC.

I see you traded one skunt for another in your butt ugly avatar. Oh yeah, I see you're voting for the rapists wife. Good luck with that skunt. I doubt she makes it. RIP Reptillery.
Screen Shot 2016-09-18 at 10.40.04 AM.png

The unlucky ones are us.

I’m very happy with HRC.

So you make silly assertions and flame a board member with nothing on OP.

In Their Own Words: 30 Donald Trump Supporters Explain Their Views

...then why is he beating Hillary in battleground states? Why is election so close? Why isn't your wonder candidate Hillary trouncing Trump right now? Because liberals and liberal media missed it from the very beginning. People are sick of Wadhington DC establishment and liberal lackeys in the media. Atlantic article was over a year ago.

One year ago...... Fox news and most of the Right hated Trump

Aaaah...No.
Conservatives started hating the establishment after the last midterms.
Trump showed up and gave real Conservatives a voice.
The only so called conservatives who hated Trump were the establishment pukes who are getting their shit pushed in.

The unlucky ones are us.

I’m very happy with HRC.

View attachment 90937

Ewww nasty!!! Come on now,I was just getting ready to make Vodka cream sauce and Sea Scallops and you post the cause of hills hairball coughing fits.

Because she is running against Hillary.

The only reason trump has a shot is because he is running against her. The only reason she has a shot is because she is running against him. They both suck big time

The unlucky ones are us.

I’m very happy with HRC.

View attachment 90937

Ewww nasty!!! Come on now,I was just getting ready to make Vodka cream sauce and Sea Scallops and you post the cause of hills hairball coughing fits.

She is very attractive.

The unlucky ones are us.

I’m very happy with HRC.

View attachment 90937

She is very attractive.

After 15 beers maybe......

The unlucky ones are us.

I’m very happy with HRC.

View attachment 90937

She is very attractive.
Can-o-Corn has hots for Huma.Explains much.

Last edited:

I’m very happy with HRC.

View attachment 90937

She is very attractive.

After 15 beers maybe......
Doubtful. Better throw in about 5 shots...naw fuck it. Just pass out and wake up alone.

Forum List

Back