Liberals Can't Explain:If Trump is Such a Bad a Choice...

How about you give us a list of the LIES Trump SUPPOSEDLY told, and where the info came from. Funny how scum clintons lies get thousands of people killed and that's allright but If Trump says his dog didn't shit on the neighbors lawn that is earth shattering. Same old liberal lying shit idiots trying to convince everyone that the turd factory is producing chocolate.

In Their Own Words: 30 Donald Trump Supporters Explain Their Views

...then why is he beating Hillary in battleground states? Why is election so close? Why isn't your wonder candidate Hillary trouncing Trump right now? Because liberals and liberal media missed it from the very beginning. People are sick of Wadhington DC establishment and liberal lackeys in the media. Atlantic article was over a year ago.

One year ago...... Fox news and most of the Right hated Trump

They still do!

Hillary is ahead of Trump in the states she needs. She can easily win without MO, GA, and IA. He must have VA and PA. Below is today's RCP ratings. Bush may try where he failed already today: posting a poll in PA that shows a MOE of 5.5, but Bush won't tell you that HRC is 9 ahead in a two-way race and 8 ahead in a 4-way race.

Election 2016
Clinton Trump Spread
RCP Poll Average 46.2 43.2 Clinton +3.0
bg_election_2010_trend_up_dem.gif

4-Way RCP Average 42.0 39.7 Clinton +2.3
bg_election_2010_trend_up_dem.gif

Favorability Ratings -13.5 -22.4 Clinton +8.9
Betting Odds 68.0 32.0
Electoral College Clinton Trump Spread
RCP Electoral Map 200 164 Clinton +36
No Toss Up States 272 266
Battlegrounds
bg_battlegrounds_on.png
bg_battlegrounds_off.png
Clinton Trump Spread
Florida 44.9 45.0 Trump +0.1
Ohio 43.2 45.0 Trump +1.8
North Carolina 41.7 43.5 Trump +1.8
Wisconsin 44.0 39.3 Clinton +4.7
Iowa 40.0 46.3 Trump +6.3
Colorado 41.0 38.5 Clinton +2.5
Nevada 40.5 42.8 Trump +2.3
Georgia 40.5 45.2 Trump +4.7
bg_election_2010_trend_up_gop.gif

Virginia 47.0 41.0 Clinton +6.0
New Hampshire 43.7 38.7 Clinton +5.0
Pennsylvania 46.8 40.2 Clinton +6.6
Michigan 43.0 37.8 Clinton +5.2
Missouri 37.3 45.0 Trump +7.7
Arizona 38.2 40.4 Trump +2.2

Why do you even waste your time blasting Trump and his supporters? Hillary is a total shoe in.

Congrats on the WH.
Either Trump or Clinton are not good for America.

...then why is he beating Hillary in battleground states? Why is election so close? Why isn't your wonder candidate Hillary trouncing Trump right now? Because liberals and liberal media missed it from the very beginning. People are sick of Wadhington DC establishment and liberal lackeys in the media. Atlantic article was over a year ago.

True...and they were wrong for it.

Trump is doing well

But what he hasn't done in over a year of campaigning is actually draw ahead of Hillary. He has had peaks and valleys but none of his peaks have resulted in a lead
Hillary has been running since 2008 and she can't bury the guy that you people mock? Perhaps it's because his message is reaching millions upon millions of Americans.

It isn’t as close as you think.
I know, internal polling most likely has Trump ahead even more. Big Mo is on his side.

he isn't beating her in all the battlegrounds. she's doing fine where she needs to.

as for why?

stupid people like you. *shrug*
Sure. All I have heard from the left is "Trump is a racist, Nazi, Satan, end of the world, OMG, what will we do!M!" prominent from the left wing looney tunes in America. Guess his message resonates with millions upon millions of Americans.

You really believe he is? :lol:
I am not in denial like you. It's real...it's happening...Trump will be POTUS. All those sweaty nightmares you must be having. Lol,

he isn't beating her in all the battlegrounds. she's doing fine where she needs to.

as for why?

Sure. All I have heard from the left is "Trump is a racist, Nazi, Satan, end of the world, OMG, what will we do!M!" prominent from the left wing looney tunes in America. Guess his message resonates with millions upon millions of Americans.

I wonder why he wasn't any of those things before running against the skunt rapists wife?

True...and they were wrong for it.
Nope.

If Trump is such a good candidate...

Why does he need to lie in 3/4s of his statements....

View attachment 90887

You're the liar.

as for why?

HRC does not need IA or MO or GA, but Trump does. HRC leads in VA PA MI MN WI NH et al. And Trump needs at least VA and PA, where he is behind, or he will surely lose.

it's all they've got...they're like 2 year olds....which explains how ignorant they are.
S.J. and Bush92 simply are unable to understand numbers, spreads, and moe.
i have a PoliSci degree, took statistics, and worked in politics. I understand when a poll has a 5.5 MOE it is a shit poll, especially when the sample is less than 1,000 people. When real clear puts a bullshit poll like this into the mix of its average of polls it biases the final result.

The numbers in PA simply do not support bush92's wildest dreams. They facts are that despite his education and experience, he cannot control his emotions. She is dominant in PA right now.

as for why?

I wonder why he wasn't any of those things before running against the skunt rapists wife?
Because the animals at the political zoo, like the Clinton's, loved it when he fed them money through the cage bars.

The numbers in PA simply do not support bush92's wildest dreams. They facts are that despite his education and experience, he cannot control his emotions. She is dominant in PA right now.
I know working class blue collar steelworkers. I know working class blue collar coal miners. I know working class blue collar factory workers. I know these people traditionally vote Democrat. But not this time. They have been taken for granted enough.

You know nothing, JonBush92Snow.

The numbers are telling you that your gut feelings are wrong.

You know nothing, JonBush92Snow.

The numbers are telling you that your gut feelings are wrong.
I know this will be a wave election and realign the Democrat and Republican national party demographics.

Forum List

Back