Liberals Cant Handle the Truth

The young turds who deny that a genocide happened, headed by a big brown buffalo. Why would anyone take these anti-Americans seriously?

The young turds who deny that a genocide happened, headed by a big brown buffalo. Why would anyone take these anti-Americans seriously?
The topic isnt the Young Turds, but Alien Lips' reaction to Donnie Douchbag when he DARES to suggest that their current lineup of freaks cant defeat the American President.

The topic isnt the Young Turds, but Alien Lips' reaction to Donnie Douchbag when he DARES to suggest that their current lineup of freaks cant defeat the American President.

"It's a wild guess"...

However, their 80%+ chance to win for Hillary Clinton was science. MSNBC is almost as laughable as the genocide deniers, who in this clip straight up LIE to their audience about Trump calling Mexicans rapists.

Anyway, it's been a long time they have gotten anything right. And indeed, Trump will crush these morons. However it's not enough, it needs to be a historic victory so that even DC can not be confused about the message.

To be honest....after watching those debates.....I would be amazed if anyone ever took those clowns on stage seriously.
There was just so much wrong with that debate.
Not one of them was ready for prime time.

How can you sit through this stuff?
Watching tards self destruct gives me great joy.
By watching smart people you may become smarter. By watching idiots for too long you have a good chance to become dumber. Be careful watching the idiots!

Exactly why I watched only the headlines regarding the debates. The moment where everyone raised their hands for open borders and free health care for illegals already told me all I needed to know. Treasonous, anti-America party is what we have here.

To be honest....after watching those debates.....I would be amazed if anyone ever took those clowns on stage seriously.
Yet you KNOW any one of these freaks will get +40% of the vote AUTOMATICALLY. Any one of them. Even Mayor Pete kissing his wife.

Yet you KNOW any one of these freaks will get +40% of the vote AUTOMATICALLY. Any one of them. Even Mayor Pete kissing his wife.
I think raising their hands for free health care for illegals influenced the election against Democrats more than any Russian did.

Shhhhh-h-h-h-hhhh! :lmao:

Forum List

Back