Liberals & Christianity

Thread after thread and post after post of Liberals (atheists, gays and lesbians, agnostics, etc.) spouting Christianity. It never ceases. Do you animals ever think about anything else? I, for one, am so tired of hearing your constant blathering about Christianity. Geeze!! Get something else on your minds for a change. Football or something. You are running the subject of Christianity into the ground. Get it off your minds and give the rest of us some peace. You sound like a bunch of holy-rollers.
So you start a thread about it?

I think you are right though. We've all said all that needs to be said, for now.

And it seems you don't care either way so why do you get involved.

I'm not done until gays come out of the closet and theists go back in.

I thought the OP was a complaint about Liberals complaining about Christianity......

It is and as are most all the threads on this forum, it runs about 10 to 1 with Liberals bitching about Christians and Christianity. It appears to be an obsession with them, far more so than the other way around. Complain, bitch, and meddle. It's their insecure victim mindset.

Thread after thread and post after post of Liberals (atheists, gays and lesbians, agnostics, etc.) spouting Christianity. It never ceases. Do you animals ever think about anything else? I, for one, am so tired of hearing your constant blathering about Christianity. Geeze!! Get something else on your minds for a change. Football or something. You are running the subject of Christianity into the ground. Get it off your minds and give the rest of us some peace. You sound like a bunch of holy-rollers.

I think you are right though. We've all said all that needs to be said, for now.

I assume you brought your lunch.

I feel the same way about all the Kim Davis topics.... so boring..... so, I just don't read them......

this place can be like Fox, CNN, MSNBC or, Hollywood - - SSDD

I figure these Liberals simply have to bitch about something. Actually everything. They are all professional "victims".
I see. you resent "victimhood". I'll remember that this Yuletide when the annual calls of a "War on Christmas" start up again.

Victims. Who needs them?

The ignorance of this is typical.

The vast majority of liberals are Christian, an even larger number persons of faith.

Liberal Christians are making accurate, on-target observations with regard to conservative Christians who have blended their faith with the arrogance, intolerance, and hate common to most on the social right.

Liberals are just bitching about any and everything as usual. Victim mindset. Insecurity and fear of others.
Your side bitched all 8 years of Clinton and 6 Obama. Liberals don't own bitching.

I know victim and owner mentality. You can bitch for change and not be a victim.

You want us to not fight back and let conservatives run over us. Maybe your side shouldn't have tried to make us a Christian nation. You want to know why we shouldn't be a Christian nation? Because the Jesus story isn't a fact we all agree on.

I took the day off and my battery is charged.

Maybe that's why Christians only think about Christianity on Sundays. Any more thought on the subject you start realizing what a scam it all is. Hard to figure that out if you only talk about god among people who all belong to the same cult you do. Or you walk around preaching. Very rarely does the experience of church on Sunday produce a citizen better than the rest of us.

Maybe church goers would be worse without church? Is that it?

Religion and superstition and ignorance got a 10,000 year head start on science logic and reason. Sorry if you feel threatened.

The vast majority of liberals are Christian, an even larger number persons of faith.

Liberal Christians are making accurate, on-target observations with regard to conservative Christians who have blended their faith with the arrogance, intolerance, and hate common to most on the social right.

You mean like Kim Davis who is a Democrat?

Liberals are just bitching about any and everything as usual. Victim mindset. Insecurity and fear of others.
Your side bitched all 8 years of Clinton and 6 Obama. Liberals don't own bitching.

I know victim and owner mentality. You can bitch for change and not be a victim.

You want us to not fight back and let conservatives run over us. Maybe your side shouldn't have tried to make us a Christian nation. You want to know why we shouldn't be a Christian nation? Because the Jesus story isn't a fact we all agree on.

I'm old right enough but I wasn't around at the time the founding fathers established this nation.

You mean like Kim Davis who is a Democrat?

Indeed. Enough of it already. Move on.

Maybe that's why Christians only think about Christianity on Sundays. Any more thought on the subject you start realizing what a scam it all is. Hard to figure that out if you only talk about god among people who all belong to the same cult you do. Or you walk around preaching. Very rarely does the experience of church on Sunday produce a citizen better than the rest of us.

Religion and superstition and ignorance got a 10,000 year head start on science logic and reason. Sorry if you feel threatened.

I don't feel threatened. Who can threaten a 72 year old? I never really even listened to my Dad.

I don't feel threatened. Who can threaten a 72 year old? I never really even listened to my Dad.
You are my dad's age. You can't tell him anything either. Very stubborn. Perhaps it's a generational thing.

I'm proud of you using a computer. My dad doesn't realize the world is at his fingertips and he's going to miss it. Imagine you living life like you did before the net. He is still living in that world.

You are my dad's age. You can't tell him anything either. Very stubborn. Perhaps it's a generational thing.

I'm proud of you using a computer. My dad doesn't realize the world is at his fingertips and he's going to miss it. Imagine you living life like you did before the net. He is still living in that world.

I have been very fortunate. As you know, I have always been in the electrical, electronics, and instrumentation fields. I actually cut my teeth on the old vacuum tube technology, went through the hybrid state of electronics, through the solid state era, and finally into our current technology. I am currently finishing up the last two of five jet engine test facilities for the Navy. I will probably totally retire when I complete this project. The completion date is March 2016.

I also was lucky enough to see Joe Lewis, Rocky Marchiano, Mohammed Ali. I saw Bart Starr, Kenny Stabler, Johnny Unitas, Francis Tarkenton, Joe Montana, and now Tom Brady and Peyton Manning play football.

I have had a great life. I am married to my childhood sweetheart of 51 years and have seen three children through college take over the business I built and grace me with seven grandchildren. I have no complaints.

Forum List

Back