🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals Deathly Against Muslim Registry Want Gun Registry?!

What's wrong with registering guns?

How would have registering guns prevented what just happened?

I am not into doing something for the sake of doing something.

All registration is really is a method of discouraging gun ownership in general by drawing out the process.

In NYC you have to register for pistol permits, and it takes 3-6 months to get one. Its infringement, nothing more or less.

Well since NY pistol permitting has been around my whole life, I'm shocked that no one has challenged it in court and gotten it struck down,

if it's such an open and shut case as you proclaim it.

It's been continuously challenged, and continuously struck down. Plus most NYC'ers are fucking sheep and just take it like the bitches they are.

If I had the time, I'd be part of a lawsuit.

Well then it's not unconstitutional is it.

It's still unconstitutional, the judges in this area are assholes.

What's wrong with registering guns?

How would have registering guns prevented what just happened?

I am not into doing something for the sake of doing something.

All registration is really is a method of discouraging gun ownership in general by drawing out the process.

In NYC you have to register for pistol permits, and it takes 3-6 months to get one. Its infringement, nothing more or less.

So when we hear about guns in circulation with the serial numbers filed off, someone is doing that for fun?

That's to avoid punishment for the crime after commission. Again, how does making me register my firearm prevent me from using it to commit a crime?

Laws serve to deter, prevent, or punish. Registering firearms aids law enforcement.

So would negating the 4th amendment. Go ahead and propose that.

Forum List

Back