Liberals deface police memorial

So.... To sum up this thread. Libs don't care if a police memorial is vandalized.

Nobody asked that question.

Personally I stopped at the first word (literally) and called out the bullshit. What happens after that is a whole 'nother question, which hasn't been asked. We don't have a question when the premise itself is bullshit.

Yyyyyyeahhhh ummmm..... if you could go ahead and point out, quote, screenshot, link, whatever, the part where it says anything at all anywhere about "liberals", that'd be great.

Only a stupid Liberal bigot would deny the pattern.

More Statues And Property Vandalized By #BlackLivesMatter ‘Protesters’

'Silent Sam' Confederate Statue At UNC Vandalized

'Black Lives Matter' Protesters Vandalize Confederate Statue in Charleston

Liberals Sign Petition to Remove ‘Racist’ George Washington Statue

A Confederate monument defaced - Hot Air

So, nothing about liberals then?

'Liberal' is the catch-all term for stupid people of the Left.

Yeah, it's funny that someone whose argument is just insulting people is saying such things.

I mean, this is just mindless political partisanship and a complete and utter waste of time.

Zacktly. The OP never intended discussion or even to relate an actual story, he simply wanted to fling turds, which is what he always does. Completely undermined himself in the first word with the juvenile taunting of a four-year-old.

That's why I called him on it in post 2. The only story here is that the OP is completely and blatantly dishonest. Once that is established -- and it was established immediately -- nothing else matters.

Yes, because conservatives do this especially with anti police messages YOU FUCKING MORON.
I don't believe political ideology had anything to do with this. I think it's a matter of Blacks being justifiably suspicious and not trusting police.

Ploiticizibng it shows not only a shallowness of intellect, but a cheapening of the actual problem.
Good point. It's not like blacks vote the party line.

LOL

Yes, because conservatives do this especially with anti police messages YOU FUCKING MORON.
I don't believe political ideology had anything to do with this. I think it's a matter of Blacks being justifiably suspicious and not trusting police.

Ploiticizibng it shows not only a shallowness of intellect, but a cheapening of the actual problem.

LOL

Here's what it's "not like" ---- it's not like vandalism of a statue has anything whatsoever to do with VOTING. Get it?

Where the fuck do you morons get this premise that (a) everybody votes and (b) everybody is by definition either a "Republican" or a "Democrat" -- even those under 18 and therefore too young to vote??

Where
?? Do you actually think nobody's going to call out that bullshit?

Ever been out in the real world? Ever?

LOL

Here's what it's "not like" ---- it's not like vandalism of a statue has anything whatsoever to do with VOTING. Get it?

Where the fuck do you morons get this premise that (a) everybody votes and (b) everybody is by definition either a "Republican" or a "Democrat" -- even those under 18 and therefore too young to vote??

Where

The moron is you. Liberals live for group think, vandalism is very much a liberal thing, whether they vote or not. Liberals tend to vote for a particular party. Get it? If you don't that's your shortcoming, not mine.

LOL
The anger and mistrust is not motivated by political ideology. Thinking that it is amounts to an intellectually lazy deflection, common among rabid partisans.

LOL

Where

The moron is you. Liberals live for group think, vandalism is very much a liberal thing, whether they vote or not. Liberals tend to vote for a particular party. Get it? If you don't that's your shortcoming, not mine.
Who is employing 'group think' here?

LOL

Where

Every liberal I've ever talked to. They are indistinguishable from one another most of the time. Talk to one lib and you've talked to them all.

Police: Memorial officer statue vandalized

363C3EF000000578-3688516-image-a-98_1468438841283.jpg

Yyyyyyeahhhh ummmm..... if you could go ahead and point out, quote, screenshot, link, whatever, the part where it says anything at all anywhere about "liberals", that'd be great.
It is a lib trade mark, stupity, therefore has to be scum libs.

LOL

Where

Every liberal I've ever talked to. They are indistinguishable from one another most of the time. Talk to one lib and you've talked to them all.
Which one of us has been arguing 'group think'? Seems as if your last two posts reinforce the fact that it's been you! Ironic, ain't it?

LOL

Where

Everything does tend to sound the same if you're always going :lalala:

LOL

Where

Which one of us has been arguing 'group think'? Seems as if your last two posts reinforce the fact that it's been you! Ironic, ain't it?

He's digging himself a hole at an unusually fast pace here.

Excellent point -- groupthink is what the OP committed as soon as he created this topic, plugging in preconceptions with zero evidence.

LOL

Where

What group think? That 90 plus percent of blacks vote for Dems? You mean that? That graffiti vandals are libs? You'd have to be brain dead to not realize it. Observing it is group think to you?

Where

Excellent point -- groupthink is what the OP committed as soon as he created this topic, plugging in preconceptions with zero evidence.
Preconceptions? Yeah, white religious righties did it to make libs look bad.

Dear God! Do you know what 'group think' means? Look in the mirror!

Where

What group think? That 90 plus percent of blacks vote for Dems? You mean that? That graffiti vandals are libs? You'd have to be brain dead to not realize it. Observing it is group think to you?

Excellent --- right back to the old "everybody knows" circular fallacy. :rolleyes:

:dig:

Pop your head out of your ass.

Excellent --- right back to the old "everybody knows" circular fallacy. :rolleyes:

Liar. I said no such thing. Libs live in a sea of confusion. The know nothing, they can only feel their way through life. You dumb assholes prove it every single day.

It appears he's genuinely unaware of his own hypocrisy. This is why they say 'ignorance is bliss'.

Liar. I said no such thing. Libs live in a sea of confusion. The know nothing, they can only feel their way through life. You dumb assholes prove it every single day.

No? Wanna see it again? Roll tape.

"You'd have to be brain dead to not realize it."

That's what passes for "evidence" in your hack world -- "wull, gee Wally, I know there's no evidence but it's just gotta be!"

Forum List

Back