Liberals deface police memorial

Wow, what makes the people who did this think that doing such a thing will make any difference? If anything, it will just make the situation worse.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. They are also crazy if they think that a new memorial will not go up to replace the one that has been ruined.

They should leave it defaced as it is with a plaque saying "black people did this."

I don't believe political ideology had anything to do with this. I think it's a matter of Blacks being justifiably suspicious and not trusting police.

Ploiticizibng it shows not only a shallowness of intellect, but a cheapening of the actual problem.

Zackly. A vandalism, a murder, an assault, whatever, and the first thing some cretins think is "oboy! I can go on the internet and score some points!!"

fear-not-denizens-we-are-from-the-internet-quote-1.jpg

Oh knock it off. We already know you hate the police.
It's not hatred of the police. It's a call for accountability.
I agree, when can we hold the suspect accountable for all of this. WE're all waiting.
Is it your belief that the police can never do wrong? That's an unusual belief for a Conservative. The basic tenet of your ideology is government does absolutely nothing right.
Wow that's a leap, No one is without sin. In any walk of life. Again, we as a society need law authority. If you can't except that and challenge every scenario, I have no sympathy for that. Cop says don't move, you don't move period or you take the consequence.

Zackly. A vandalism, a murder, an assault, whatever, and the first thing some cretins think is "oboy! I can go on the internet and score some points!!"

fear-not-denizens-we-are-from-the-internet-quote-1.jpg

I agree, when can we hold the suspect accountable for all of this. WE're all waiting.
Is it your belief that the police can never do wrong? That's an unusual belief for a Conservative. The basic tenet of your ideology is government does absolutely nothing right.
Wow that's a leap, No one is without sin. In any walk of life. Again, we as a society need law authority. If you can't except that and challenge every scenario, I have no sympathy for that. Cop says don't move, you don't move period or you take the consequence.
There is a problem with over aggressive police tactics. There is a problem between the African American community and the police so far as trust and accountability are concerned. These are the facts we much accept. These are the challenges we must face. This is the problem we must solve.

There is a problem with over aggressive police tactics. There is a problem between the African American community and the police so far as trust and accountability are concerned. These are the facts we much accept. These are the challenges we must face. This is the problem we must solve.
But the stats don't back that. Post up your stats if you have different numbers.

But the stats don't back that. Post up your stats if you have different numbers.
Don't get bogged down in statistics. Perception is reality in this case. Example after example, from Rodney King to last week, we see that our African American neighbors are increasingly distrustful of aggressive police tactics. It seems that each month, each week serves up another unfortunate example. The problem will not be solved by statistics. The perceptions will not change by tables of numbers. The problem is a cultural problem, not solved by actuarial tables.

Don't get bogged down in statistics. Perception is reality in this case. Example after example, from Rodney King to last week, we see that our African American neighbors are increasingly distrustful of aggressive police tactics. It seems that each month, each week serves up another unfortunate example. The problem will not be solved by statistics. The perceptions will not change by tables of numbers. The problem is a cultural problem, not solved by actuarial tables.
Numbers are facts

Numbers are facts
And the prevailing perception about police and trust and tactics are just as legitimate as fact.

Do you deny that ther is anger and mistrust and suspicion among our African American citizens where the police ar concerned? Is that a fact?

Numbers are facts
And the prevailing perception about police and trust and tactics are just as legitimate as fact.

Do you deny that ther is anger and mistrust and suspicion among our African American citizens where the police ar concerned? Is that a fact?
Yep fueled by media and obummer

Numbers are facts

Do you often rely on scapegoats to explain problems? Do you deny that there is a serious problem between African American citizens and the police? Or is it easier to fall back on excuses and scapegoats?

Fueled by some bizarre belief that they have a right to commit crimes. From the guy with 20 speeding tickets who is convinced the police are unfairly targeting him to the mother with a dead son. He was killed by a homeowner during a home invasion robbery. Mother's complaint is "he was a good boy. How do you expect him to get money for clothes and for school?"

Numbers are facts

Do you often rely on scapegoats to explain problems? Do you deny that there is a serious problem between African American citizens and the police? Or is it easier to fall back on excuses and scapegoats?
Hahahaha, nice deflection. Scapegoat. Hahahaha. Fact based five Dallas cops are dead as a result of those media and president comments. You deny that?

Numbers are facts

Hahahaha, nice deflection. Scapegoat. Hahahaha. Fact based five Dallas cops are dead as a result of those media and president comments. You deny that?
You are the master of deflection! And, yes, I don't blame the boogeyman as the clueless Conservatives do. The media and the President are convenient whipping boys for you, but they are not to blame for the tragedy in Dallas.

Numbers are facts

You are the master of deflection! And, yes, I don't blame the boogeyman as the clueless Conservatives do. The media and the President are convenient whipping boys for you, but they are not to blame for the tragedy in Dallas.
Yep, the media plays inaccurate videos and the president claims shame on cops. Keep your head in the sand, I give a shit. But don't tell me or anyone on here the five Dallas officers deaths wasn't due to false news you're a goof. Stay that way. So then are you now saying Trump didn't incite anyone and all of the violent protests were something else? Hahahaha that's called a catch 22.

Yyyyyyeahhhh ummmm..... if you could go ahead and point out, quote, screenshot, link, whatever, the part where it says anything at all anywhere about "liberals", that'd be great.

Only a stupid Liberal bigot would deny the pattern.

More Statues And Property Vandalized By #BlackLivesMatter ‘Protesters’

'Silent Sam' Confederate Statue At UNC Vandalized

'Black Lives Matter' Protesters Vandalize Confederate Statue in Charleston

Liberals Sign Petition to Remove ‘Racist’ George Washington Statue

A Confederate monument defaced - Hot Air

So, nothing about liberals then?

'Liberal' is the catch-all term for stupid people of the Left.

Yeah, it's funny that someone whose argument is just insulting people is saying such things.

I mean, this is just mindless political partisanship and a complete and utter waste of time.

OTE]

Yyyyyyeahhhh ummmm..... if you could go ahead and point out, quote, screenshot, link, whatever, the part where it says anything at all anywhere about "liberals", that'd be great.[/

Yyyyyyeahhhh ummmm..... if you could go ahead and point out, quote, screenshot, link, whatever, the part where it says anything at all anywhere about "liberals", that'd be great.

You're right, they'll all be voting a straight conservative ticket this November.[/QUOTE]
It was probably BLM *******.

Forum List

Back