Liberals deface police memorial

Could be white people.. Remember the black church that got burnt by a black man? Oe the mosque getting burnt by a muslim?
That's right!
"Could be" 'Mohamad was really an orthodox jew just trying to make muslims 'look bad' in Nice.
Sneaky jews do this sort of thing all the time.

Good point. It's not like blacks vote the party line.

LOL

Here's what it's "not like" ---- it's not like vandalism of a statue has anything whatsoever to do with VOTING. Get it?

Where the fuck do you morons get this premise that (a) everybody votes and (b) everybody is by definition either a "Republican" or a "Democrat" -- even those under 18 and therefore too young to vote??

Where
?? Do you actually think nobody's going to call out that bullshit?

Ever been out in the real world? Ever?
The moron is you. Liberals live for group think, vandalism is very much a liberal thing, whether they vote or not. Liberals tend to vote for a particular party. Get it? If you don't that's your shortcoming, not mine.
Who is employing 'group think' here?
Every liberal I've ever talked to. They are indistinguishable from one another most of the time. Talk to one lib and you've talked to them all.

Everything does tend to sound the same if you're always going :lalala:
well stop going la la la and commit to something.

Here's what it's "not like" ---- it's not like vandalism of a statue has anything whatsoever to do with VOTING. Get it?

Where the fuck do you morons get this premise that (a) everybody votes and (b) everybody is by definition either a "Republican" or a "Democrat" -- even those under 18 and therefore too young to vote??

Where
?? Do you actually think nobody's going to call out that bullshit?

Ever been out in the real world? Ever?
The moron is you. Liberals live for group think, vandalism is very much a liberal thing, whether they vote or not. Liberals tend to vote for a particular party. Get it? If you don't that's your shortcoming, not mine.
Every liberal I've ever talked to. They are indistinguishable from one another most of the time. Talk to one lib and you've talked to them all.
Which one of us has been arguing 'group think'? Seems as if your last two posts reinforce the fact that it's been you! Ironic, ain't it?
What group think? That 90 plus percent of blacks vote for Dems? You mean that? That graffiti vandals are libs? You'd have to be brain dead to not realize it. Observing it is group think to you?
Hmmm, I never met a graffiti bandit that claimed to be a liberal, so I believe you are just making that up..

Which one of us has been arguing 'group think'? Seems as if your last two posts reinforce the fact that it's been you! Ironic, ain't it?
What group think? That 90 plus percent of blacks vote for Dems? You mean that? That graffiti vandals are libs? You'd have to be brain dead to not realize it. Observing it is group think to you?
Hmmm, I never met a graffiti bandit that claimed to be a liberal, so I believe you are just making that up..
and yet they're out there. there is no requirement that you need to know them.

Could be white people.. Remember the black church that got burnt by a black man? Oe the mosque getting burnt by a muslim?
That's right!
"Could be" 'Mohamad was really an orthodox jew just trying to make muslims 'look bad' in Nice.
Has nothing to do with the topic..
Topic is about association, fits right in.
6 degrees of associations?

Are you sure they are old enough to vote and have their card?

That's right!
walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, must be a duck.

they breath, that makes them old enough for a liberal looking for votes.

That's right!
So now ducks are voting liberals that deface police statues..Okay, sounds like a winner for another hit show on CBS...

Is that like a pedophile with a voting fetish?

That's right!
So now ducks are voting liberals that deface police statues..Okay, sounds like a winner for another hit show on CBS...
ducks, probably cows, horses, we know the dead vote, so why not any of these animals? I mean there is no integrity in a liberal why stop at a duck.

ducks, probably cows, horses, we know the dead vote, so why not any of these animals? I mean there is no integrity in a liberal why stop at a duck.

Poor cons and their sad ever evolving excuses on why what they think is correct gets swatted down too often to count

Is that like a pedophile with a voting fetish?
i don't know, is it?

Poor cons and their sad ever evolving excuses on why what they think is correct gets swatted down too often to count
walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, ..... it's a duck.

Forum List

Back