Liberals demand you STOP talking about ELIZABETH WARREN’s LIKABILITY or comparing her to HILLARY

because.jpg

"Greetings, fellow humans. I, too, enjoy a cold [checks label] 'be-er.'"
- Queen Elizabeth the Relatable (the Un-Hillary)

Ahh..that Instagram beer incident :) That was...pathetic. I think I already used this word when her video first made the rounds..but cringe worthy is really the only way to describe it. Like Hillary's loud, raucous fake laughs that went on too long this was another uncomfortable attempt by an elitist snob to seem more human. Of course she just came off as an elitist snob trying to be human...she has no idea how a normal person acts...but that wont matter to the zombie class.
These people reduce the politics of the greatest country in the world to this kind of sideshow theatrics. Where Calhoun and Lincoln and Webster once debated the deepest philosophies of mankind these liberal twits have made the theatrical presentation the core of their appeal. From the shallow to the shallow with the shallow press judging it a success.

Which brings me to...the obvious and concerted effort by the national press to stage manage this and do damage control by getting ahead of criticism. Weatherman's article cites media conglomerate after media conglomerate warning us to not judge her on likability. The very thing she was trying for! Orwellian thugs quick with the propaganda attack and obviously colluding together to do it. And they dont think that all of them, at once, leaping up to argue against the exact same word...likability..is going to be an obvious indication of their collusion? I guess they are still in the "I dont care if its obvious we are desperate" stage.

And maybe it desnt matter. We, the great American Trump supporting observers, dont need to be warned. We are already aware of the fake persona and the powerful propaganda machine behind it.
And the leftists dont care. They have no shame capability and arent the slightest bit bothered by being told what to think. In fact they are most comfortable there.

Once again it looks like we are going to see the press rally together and raise to sainthood another demented, barren, entitled, humorless crone with a puritanical zeal to wipe out American culture.
Get this jackass a trumpy doll

"Greetings, fellow humans. I, too, enjoy a cold [checks label] 'be-er.'"
- Queen Elizabeth the Relatable (the Un-Hillary)

Ahh..that Instagram beer incident :) That was...pathetic. I think I already used this word when her video first made the rounds..but cringe worthy is really the only way to describe it. Like Hillary's loud, raucous fake laughs that went on too long this was another uncomfortable attempt by an elitist snob to seem more human. Of course she just came off as an elitist snob trying to be human...she has no idea how a normal person acts...but that wont matter to the zombie class.
These people reduce the politics of the greatest country in the world to this kind of sideshow theatrics. Where Calhoun and Lincoln and Webster once debated the deepest philosophies of mankind these liberal twits have made the theatrical presentation the core of their appeal. From the shallow to the shallow with the shallow press judging it a success.

Which brings me to...the obvious and concerted effort by the national press to stage manage this and do damage control by getting ahead of criticism. Weatherman's article cites media conglomerate after media conglomerate warning us to not judge her on likability. The very thing she was trying for! Orwellian thugs quick with the propaganda attack and obviously colluding together to do it. And they dont think that all of them, at once, leaping up to argue against the exact same word...likability..is going to be an obvious indication of their collusion? I guess they are still in the "I dont care if its obvious we are desperate" stage.

And maybe it desnt matter. We, the great American Trump supporting observers, dont need to be warned. We are already aware of the fake persona and the powerful propaganda machine behind it.
And the leftists dont care. They have no shame capability and arent the slightest bit bothered by being told what to think. In fact they are most comfortable there.

Once again it looks like we are going to see the press rally together and raise to sainthood another demented, barren, entitled, humorless crone with a puritanical zeal to wipe out American culture.
Outstanding..... Thanks for such a thoughtful and realistic post.

Why is "likability" anyway, and why would it be a factor? We've already had the bombastic orange whore, pigpence, mcconnell, etc. Some of the biggest assholes on the planet; in no way "likable." Or is this just a woman thing while men can get away with being as incredibly temperamental, stubburn, nasty, sour, and ego-driven as they wish?

Why is "likability" anyway, and why would it be a factor? We've already had the bombastic orange whore, pigpence, mcconnell, etc. Some of the biggest assholes on the planet; in no way "likable." Or is this just a woman thing while men can get away with being as incredibly temperamental, stubburn, nasty, sour, and ego-driven as they wish?
And there goes the gender card being thrown... LOL

The whole board is flabbergasted as to why you don't understand "likability", I am sure

And there goes the gender card being thrown... LOL
Just noting the obvious double standard. The guys I noted are obvious brats and no one calls them on their "likability" no matter how bad their behavior is and how spoiled they act.

Forum List

Back