Liberals, Do you Support Blacklisting Conservatives?

You found out that your manager is black listing conservative employees; what do you do?

• Report the fascist to HR

• Inquire as to why he would do such a thing and mind my own business

• Trade names with him to rid the company of any conservatives

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is a simple question; Do you support the blacklisting activities like those discovered going on at Google?

If you found out that a manager was deliberately black listing conservative employees, what would you do?
I was fired for being an outspoken liberal.

Most business owners are Republicans. It's us who have to stay quiet
OUTSPOKEN

Too stupid to realize you're not at work to go on political rants? Related to Kapernick by chance?

This is a simple question; Do you support the blacklisting activities like those discovered going on at Google?

If you found out that a manager was deliberately black listing conservative employees, what would you do?
If they are neo-nazis, Goddamned right. If they are 'Conservatives', no. And if they are conservatives, and someone blacklists them, the one doing the blacklisting should be prosecuted under civil rights laws.

Agree.

If he were talking about the reports of the fascist nazi rioters being fired when they were identified from the videos, I would be in favor of that. No employer has to hire anti-America assholes like them.

Sounds like he's making up a story where there isn't any.

We all know what The Leftist Fascists would do. Conservatives get black listed all the time. Especially in Hollywood and Academia.

The Left if they had the power they wanted wouldnso things like use The IRS as a weapon against Conservatives.

They'd do the Same thing the Nazis did to their political enemies in wnatnused to be The Weimar Democratic Republic.
IT would seem that conservatives will have to do the same sort of thing into the future just to protect our own.

Of course dont say you are doing it for those reasons.

Fuck liberals. Fuck them all straight to hell and back.
Oh yeah and my VP bro was brainwashed by his bosses. They gave him the insiders speech about feeding the generals first.

No Hillary supporters allowed in the boardroom

OUTSPOKEN

Too stupid to realize you're not at work to go on political rants? Related to Kapernick by chance?
The last two president's of my current company are more liberal. Better place to work. No coincidence.

German owners vs greedy American republican small business owner and his son took it over. You don't have to wonder who pays a fair wage and has low turnover.

No career working for the American. Only the American republican business owner makes money. The employees make dick. 401k match? Not since 2000

I can not openly admit what I would do if I ever experienced something like this.
In that case, do we have your permission to make shit up?
Since when has that ever stopped you?

1. Trump caused the violence at Charlottesville.'

2. Trump is colluding with the Russians to hijack the election.'

3. Trump is a Nazi racist.'

1. Directly---- NO. indirectly emboldened these rejects like you ------ YES.

2. Investigations is on going.

3. Trump is a racist, bully, hypocrite, pathological liar a pussy grabbing animal president, spineless coward. A supporter of KKK, NEO NAZIs and Alt-right.

GOOD ENOUGH?

OUTSPOKEN

The last two president's of my current company are more liberal. Better place to work. No coincidence.

German owners vs greedy American republican small business owner and his son took it over. You don't have to wonder who pays a fair wage and has low turnover.

No career working for the American. Only the American republican business owner makes money. The employees make dick. 401k match? Not since 2000
Im pretty conservative by any standard. My lead guy has been with me 16 years. We occasionally talk "lite" politics and he usually just nods and goes along. I'm pretty sure he's a leftist but honestly don't care. He does a stellar job and the customers love him. Only a tool puts politics before integrity & loyalty.

OUTSPOKEN

Im pretty conservative by any standard. My lead guy has been with me 16 years. We occasionally talk "lite" politics and he usually just nods and goes along. I'm pretty sure he's a leftist but honestly don't care. He does a stellar job and the customers love him. Only a tool puts politics before integrity & loyalty.
You wouldn't believe what a sales machine I am despite my liberalism. Lol. The owner and president love me. I'm going to Germany in October. Octoberfest baby!

Thanks to Google having gone Full NAZI I have discovered the most wonderful new browser.....and it guarantees not to track (read "stalk") me.

And yet it is not limited to Google.

Apparently this is the standard of liberal behavior across the spectrum of labor.

I guess it kind of explains why so many liberals I have known worked in HR.

You have not work for many many years, living on welfare, sitting in your basement and plugging all these lies.
How the hell do you know all of that?

Are you saying that only liberals are business owners?

OUTSPOKEN

You wouldn't believe what a sales machine I am despite my liberalism. Lol. The owner and president love me. I'm going to Germany in October. Octoberfest baby!

OUTSPOKEN

Gotta admit, I'm a bit jelly. I goto several Octoberfests every year. Always a good time. Oddly enough some are in September?

Thanks to Google having gone Full NAZI I have discovered the most wonderful new browser.....and it guarantees not to track (read "stalk") me.

And yet it is not limited to Google.

Apparently this is the standard of liberal behavior across the spectrum of labor.

I guess it kind of explains why so many liberals I have known worked in HR.

You have not work for many many years, living on welfare, sitting in your basement and plugging all these lies.
How the hell do you know all of that?

Are you saying that only liberals are business owners?
They won't admit most business owners are Republicans unless that fact benefits them in the argument

OUTSPOKEN

Gotta admit, I'm a bit jelly. I goto several Octoberfests every year. Always a good time. Oddly enough some are in September?
I've never been to Germany just Greece in 1999. I could have went to Switzerland when my bro was there for 4 years but didn't go. Looking forward to it.

I took over this business from my parents approximately 25 years ago. Apprentice before that. It comes with the territory------- I know tons and tons of businesses and business owners.

There are no such thing as black listing a liberal or conservative employee. If you have a FUCKING problem that cannot be resolve or if you have an issue that is bothering you. YOU FUCKING COME TO ME. That's the rules and reality.

You do not go around publishing or printing about rebellious negativity of my company. If you are not happy. Get the fuck out or I kick you out myself.

This the basic rules and reality since the beginning of dawn. We do not put up for these kind alt right wing crap bullshit.

I do respect what Google did to this asshole. Let see if he can get a job.

I took over this business from my parents approximately 25 years ago. Apprentice before that. It comes with the territory------- I know tons and tons of businesses and business owners.

There are no such thing as black listing a liberal or conservative employee. If you have a FUCKING problem that cannot be resolve or if you have an issue that is bothering you. YOU FUCKING COME TO ME. That's the rules and reality.

You do not go around publishing or printing about rebellious negativity of my company. If you are not happy. Get the fuck out or I kick you out myself.

This the basic rules and reality since the beginning of dawn. We do not put up for these kind alt right wing crap bullshit.

I do respect what Google did to this asshole. Let see if he can get a job.

Did I answer your answer JimB?

So it would seem that no liberals here are taking advantage of this opportunity to show the world that they truly are for free thought and free speech.

No just a bunch of posturing ideologues who like thinking that they are brave defenders of freedom while they hide and ride their advantage...till it is no longer an advantage.

This isn't a free speech issue. It's an employment issue. Now, if you were for every worker in America having a union to advocate for him, then you might have a point. But unless the employer is firing someone based on race or gender or age, they really don't have a leg to stand on.

Most companies have a clause where they can fire you if you bring the company into disrepute. That certainly applies to Mr. Damore.
But unless the employer is firing someone based on race or gender or age
AND 'or Religion' should be added to that list, I believe?

They would do it to you in a heart beat.

You are a dinosaur, but thats OK, you wont be around in the industry much longer anyway.

I plan to do a Sherman on these bitches and yes, it will be entirely over their political beliefs.

They have been doing to us for who knows how long, time to hit back.

I'd fire them.

It's a bad company that blacklists employees for their political views.
THANK YOU!

Gawd damn, I was wondering if there was a single liberal here with a fucking conscience!

I am proud to call you an American, even if you arent an American, fuck it!

Forum List

Back