Liberals force school to ban game of "tag". Parents revolt and school backs down.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
If they care about the physical and emotional safety of the kids, then stop hiring queers as teachers.

Mercer school district rescinds 'Tag' ban after public outcry

sep 25 2015 After our report on the decision by the Mercer Island School District to ban the game of tag over the physical and emotional safety of students, the district received lots of negative feedback.

Now, the school is backing off.

District officials say the policy was "well intended," but is being rescinded. Even though they blame, in part, "false reporting" without referencing any report that was false — and declining to comment on the Jason Rantz Show twice — they admit that the policy was "clearly not supported by many staff and many parents." Perhaps that's the real reason they're backtracking, not the media's "false reporting."

They write on the district's website:

"Tag as we know it and have known it is reinstated. In addition, students may continue to play "flag tag" as they wish. Other respectful games that involve appropriate physical interaction are also encouraged. Our school principals and teachers will work with our students as they imagine and develop new games for play.
This is how it should have been to begin with. It didn't need to take parental outcry and a radio host to make this change. I'm glad their backtracking and I hope they are more thoughtful in their future policies"

12042625_938438662861744_4030284000388824787_n.jpg

If they care about the physical and emotional safety of the kids, then stop hiring queers as teachers.

sep 25 2015 After our report on the decision by the Mercer Island School District to ban the game of tag over the physical and emotional safety of students, the district received lots of negative feedback.

District officials say the policy was "well intended," but is being rescinded. Even though they blame, in part, "false reporting" without referencing any report that was false — and declining to comment on the Jason Rantz Show twice — they admit that the policy was "clearly not supported by many staff and many parents." Perhaps that's the real reason they're backtracking, not the media's "false reporting."

"Tag as we know it and have known it is reinstated. In addition, students may continue to play "flag tag" as they wish. Other respectful games that involve appropriate physical interaction are also encouraged. Our school principals and teachers will work with our students as they imagine and develop new games for play.
This is how it should have been to begin with. It didn't need to take parental outcry and a radio host to make this change. I'm glad their backtracking and I hope they are more thoughtful in their future policies"

What do you care anyway? It's not like you'll be living on Mercer Island any time soon with the wages you get at McDonalds.

Banning tag, I told my wife years ago this would happen.

Why is it that educators seem to come up with the dumbest ideas.

Banning tag, I told my wife years ago this would happen.

Why is it that educators seem to come up with the dumbest ideas.

Because they work for the govt and govt can't do anything right. And govt can't do anything right because they don't try to do anything right. All govt officials are crooks out to fleece the public.

They will teach these kids how to put on a condom, but they won't let them play dodge ball or tag.

You hit the nail on the head. It's lesbian school teachers who don't like seeing the little boys and girls flirt in tag. It's perfectly Natural for them to make preliminary tentative moves toward each other at that age.

But the lesbian pedophiles are jealous. They are getting closer to their goal of completely corralling the females away from the males.

A lot of people might scoff but it's happening.

we could probably come up with a dozen activities that need to go. Including feeding the ducks! yah,,,,ducks have been known to attack little kids for no apparent reason, maybe the ducks felt threatened and needed to open a can of whoop ass on the 9 yr olds.

You hit the nail on the head. It's lesbian school teachers who don't like seeing the little boys and girls flirt in tag. It's perfectly Natural for them to make preliminary tentative moves toward each other at that age.

But the lesbian pedophiles are jealous. They are getting closer to their goal of completely corralling the females away from the males.

Man, why do all of the new members have to be bat shit insane..

Man, why do all of the new members have to be bat shit insane..

A lot of people migh scoff but it's happening.

Do you think it was out of some kind of puritanism?

Forum List

Back