Liberals hating on Lady Ga Ga because she DIDN'T bash Trump at Superbowl half-time show

When dissent becomes mandatory, then it isn't dissent anymore, it's orthodoxy.

The left has become like the Spanish Inquisition, or the French Reign of Terror, or Stalin's purges.

Did you actually read the article, because there were many citations to original sources. My guess is, you were too lazy to read the article, or you are just a liar and know it's true.
Yes. She was not attacked by anybody. And even then, the pathetic author could only come up with five examples (none of them attacking). So fake news.

So I read your article --- even though it's Dimbart ---- and failed to find this "hating". Some of them didn't even mention politics. Did you read your own link, or just nod like a zombie because a headline told you what you wanted to hear?

So I read your article --- even though it's Dimbart ---- and failed to find this "hating". Some of them didn't even mention politics. Did you read your own link, or just nod like a zombie because a headline told you what you wanted to hear?
That's exactly what the OP did.

he doesn't read. why bother reading when you can just lie your butt off?

Yes. She was not attacked by anybody. And even then, the pathetic author could only come up with five examples (none of them attacking). So fake news.
Disagreed. The more you play the "fake news" card on legit news links like the LA Time, Variety and HuffPo, the faster you'll wear it out like the LW did the Race Card. Eventually most people will distrust you as much as Hillary "Dead Broke" Clinton.

At most the "liberals hating on Lady Gaga" is an exaggeration, but the LA Times article definitely dissed her for not dumping on Trump.

Disagreed. The more you play the "fake news" card on legit news links like the LA Time, Variety and HuffPo, the faster you'll wear it out like the LW did the Race Card. Eventually most people will distrust you as much as Hillary "Dead Broke" Clinton.

At most the "liberals hating on Lady Gaga" is an exaggeration, but the LA Times article definitely dissed her for not dumping on Trump.
Dude it's over. Doesn't matter anymore. The right has been convinced for well over a decade that only their small handful of partisan news sources count as news. And they have never cared about being called racists, they just feel empowered right now to be racist because they don't think (and rightly so, unfortunately) that it will result in any real consequences.

I feel empowered to stop humoring them about their news. It's fake. And that's what I'll call it.

Dude it's over. Doesn't matter anymore. The right has been convinced for well over a decade that only their small handful of partisan news sources count as news. And they have never cared about being called racists, they just feel empowered right now to be racist because they don't think (and rightly so, unfortunately) that it will result in any real consequences.

I feel empowered to stop humoring them about their news. It's fake. And that's what I'll call it.
So I'm a racist for starting this thread? That's what you're saying?

AND THAT'S WHY YOU LOST THE ELECTION....

Forum List

Back