Liberals have become so radicalized they have now become what they use to hate

They have all become LBJ What a pity.

Pfff! I wish... At least LBJ didn't hate America. Sure, he was a racist dirt-bag (typical of liberals). And sure, he was a power-hungry asshole (typical of liberals). But he didn't hate America. He didn't try to convince people that China and Cuba were better off than America because of their communism.

This nation would be a lot better off if Dumbocrats had all become LBJ. But sadly, they've all become Chairman Mao. Control thought. Control speech. Control information. Control the economy. Control healthcare. Eliminate anyone who doesn't agree.

That is the modern day liberal...

So you people try to portray this sort of thing as a characteristic attribute of liberalism,

by posting a clip of a liberal like Norton ridiculing it and comparing it to conservatism?

lol, do you people ever think before you post?

We're not "portraying" it as anything chief. It is what it is. I'm sorry that the facts disturb you. I am. But it doesn't change them from being the facts.

Jim Norton (who is left-leaning by the way), knocks it out of the park...

“You have become exactly [like] the conservative, religious book burners of the 40s and the 50s and the 60s. You are it,” Norton said. “You are the speech repressors, you are the hypersensitive ones, you are the ones who want people fired immediately, you are the ones calling for people’s jobs. You have become what you hated.”

"Opie and Anthony" and Jim Norton go off on "trigger words" and college culture - YouTube

I tried to listen to it. The dude ( Norton?) has a pretty annoying delivery. I suppose he thinks using that whiny mamby-pamby voice is effective.

I don't see where anyone suggested burning books or even banning them.

I was hoping the audio would present some examples of liberals repressing someone....so I could connect the source with the OP's claims.

The idea that liberals in America are repressing speech is not supported by evidence...and is certainly not substantiated by the audio presented here.

Not sure what Mac was drawn to so deeply in that audio. It sure has his dander up, though.

First you admit you didn't listen to it - then you claim there was (and I quote) "no evidence".

Folks...you can't make this stuff up! Vintage liberal response here... :bang3:

(Hint - it's FULL of evidence if you actually listen)

No asshole.. I listened to a couple of minutes. It was annoying. The dude was reading an article. I got tired of listening to his whining.

By the way. The term is "used to". Dumbass.

Finally, Norton is not a liberal.

Last edited:
I think this thread hit a nerve

then you have a liberal like Paintmyhouse, Wry and KNB swoop in an proves it

Last edited:
I think this thread qualifies for nomination to "Most Epithets Slung."

The O. P. accused Liberals of certain bad behavior and the Liberals ran from the meat of the issue, but proved up the point made by the O. P. by behaving like the vilest kids on the playground.

PaintMyHouse is surely the worst poster on this board. He says absolutely nothing, but he is all too proud of the nothing that he says.

I think this thread qualifies for nomination to "Most Epithets Slung."

The O. P. accused Liberals of certain bad behavior and the Liberals ran from the meat of the issue, but proved up the point made by the O. P. by behaving like the vilest kids on the playground.

PaintMyHouse is surely the worst poster on this board. He says absolutely nothing, but he is all too proud of the nothing that he says.
Tell us what you really think next time...

Maybe Liberals are just tired of stupid, ignorant racist fucks STILL trying to force their small-minded religious bullshit on our society, because we were supposed to have evolved beyond all of that by this time in history. If Conservatives would stop trying to outlaw abortion, encode Christianity into our laws, ban gay rights, and start wars over lies, our society might be able to focus on important issues like white collar banking crimes that ruined the world economy for everyone except the already unbelievably rich.

Yeah, that's the same argument Adolf Hitler tried to make for thought-control as well [MENTION=45917]KNB[/MENTION]. And like him, you sound just as ignorant and just as insane.

Even if what you said were remotely true, how does that justify your insane censorship and thought control?!? :cuckoo:

KNB just proved once again why liberals are Nazi's, Communists, etc. They rant like maniacs that they are justified in stripping freedom. :eusa_doh:

Hey, give him credit.

At least he responded to the thread.

The rest are in avoidance/deflection hyperdrive.

And as Rott rants like a maniac, crickets from you...

As usual, the RW tantrum being thrown over this is at least as ridiculous as the ridiculousness of the people they're throwing a tantrum over.

The Wellsley College statue controversy:

THIS is the statue that the kids, or whoever, petitioned to have removed (as in a 1st amendment exercise of petitioning, eh? yes? no?)

2014-02-05T210310Z_916617616_GM1EA260DN901_RTRMADP_3_USA-WEATHER.jpg

Who CAN"T find a reason to want that fucking disgrace posing as art off their campus? I mean seriously...

btw, the statue stayed.

Maybe Liberals are just tired of stupid, ignorant racist fucks STILL trying to force their small-minded religious bullshit on our society, because we were supposed to have evolved beyond all of that by this time in history. If Conservatives would stop trying to outlaw abortion, encode Christianity into our laws, ban gay rights, and start wars over lies, our society might be able to focus on important issues like white collar banking crimes that ruined the world economy for everyone except the already unbelievably rich.

we would say Liberals today are acting like the Puritans, afraid that people are enjoying themselves and the fruits of their labors.

I tried to listen to it. The dude ( Norton?) has a pretty annoying delivery. I suppose he thinks using that whiny mamby-pamby voice is effective.

I don't see where anyone suggested burning books or even banning them.

I was hoping the audio would present some examples of liberals repressing someone....so I could connect the source with the OP's claims.

The idea that liberals in America are repressing speech is not supported by evidence...and is certainly not substantiated by the audio presented here.

Not sure what Mac was drawn to so deeply in that audio. It sure has his dander up, though.

First you admit you didn't listen to it - then you claim there was (and I quote) "no evidence".

Folks...you can't make this stuff up! Vintage liberal response here... :bang3:

(Hint - it's FULL of evidence if you actually listen)

No asshole.. I listened to a couple of minutes. It was annoying. The dude was reading an article. I got tired of listening to his whining.

By the way. The term is "used to". Dumbass.

Finally, Norton is not a liberal.

So again, you admit you didn't listen to it (because it was "annoying" - how ironic since it was about liberals :lol:), and then in your infinite liberal wisdom, you declare there was "no evidence".

By the way DUMB-ASS, the term is "what they USE to hate" you uneducated, high school drop-out. God Almighty are you dumber than a hammer. And less functional than one.

They have all become LBJ What a pity.

Pfff! I wish... At least LBJ didn't hate America. Sure, he was a racist dirt-bag (typical of liberals). And sure, he was a power-hungry asshole (typical of liberals). But he didn't hate America. He didn't try to convince people that China and Cuba were better off than America because of their communism.

This nation would be a lot better off if Dumbocrats had all become LBJ. But sadly, they've all become Chairman Mao. Control thought. Control speech. Control information. Control the economy. Control healthcare. Eliminate anyone who doesn't agree.

That is the modern day liberal...

Chairman Mao...

What Mao Zedong said about liberalism

"Liberalism is extremely harmful in a revolutionary collective. It is a corrosive which eats away unity, undermines cohesion, causes apathy and creates dissension.

It robs the revolutionary ranks of compact organization and strict discipline, prevents policies from being carried through and alienates the Party organizations from the masses which the Party leads"
Combat Liberalism

I think...
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is where the failure took off from. It got worse after that.

"You're dumb".

Yeah, I pretty much got past that by the time I reached high school, but each in his own time, I guess.

And the avoidance/deflection continues.

:rolleyes:

What's most funny, and ironic, is that the sum total of your posts in this thread, substance-wise,

are a series of attempts to make some sort of hay over who did or didn't respond to the thread with anything of substance.

we would say Liberals today are acting like the Puritans, afraid that people are enjoying themselves and the fruits of their labors.
The Puritans were reactionaries, and banned the celebration of Christmas, which isn't biblical.

Slow pitch there for ya, swing away.

I think...
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is where the failure took off from. It got worse after that.

OH look... another inane, sophomoric, intellectually bankrupt insult from one of our "tolerant, enlightened, inclusive, progressive, open minded" leftards.

When ya peel back the top layer of these pathetic hypocrites, they really are some ugly sons a bitches.

The Puritans were reactionaries, and banned the celebration of Christmas, which isn't biblical.

Slow pitch there for ya, swing away.

The Puritans are a major component of the justification that conservatives use to insist that America is a Christian Nation.

Forum List

Back