Liberals love free speech

Poeboy Pogo can't answer the question or WON'T answer it.. Liberals always catch themselves in their own webs of deceit and lies.. All too easy.

[Natural rights are a lie. Your rights here come from the government . . .
That's progressivism, Retard.

Sorry, the last Progressive died in 1925. "Fighting Bob" LaFollette.

Fun fact: a Republican.
Hillary Clinton: "I'm a Progressive."

Hillary Clinton: 'I'm A Progressive, But I'm A Progressive Who Likes To Get Things Done'

If I go on this message board and declare "I'm an ice cream sandwich" --- are you going to eat me?
I'd leave you outside.

"Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face." ~ Thomas Sowell

Link?

And I mean not a link to the name but a link to the QUOTE. In its context.
LOL Sure dummy
What defines a progressive liberal

That isn't a link to the content at all. It's a copy of the same thing you just posted, linking to the author's website.
Are you retarded?
It's a quote you dumb mother fucker.. now ANSWER the fucking question DID YOU VOTE FOR OBAMA??

:rofl: Ah, the butthurt. This is why we Liberals invented free speech -- we knew it would be fun.

So you CAN'T provide the quote. You're just parroting.

Next....

Are you really going to go with that lameass retarded retort?? You're running and trying to create a strawman based on a quote I listed.. ROFLMAO YOU'RE too stupid to realize that you just buried yourself dumbazz.. I linked the site and the quote.. OMG... Are you fucking drunk?

[Natural rights are a lie. Your rights here come from the government . . .

Hillary Clinton: 'I'm A Progressive, But I'm A Progressive Who Likes To Get Things Done'

If I go on this message board and declare "I'm an ice cream sandwich" --- are you going to eat me?
I'd leave you outside.
I think he's a fucking drunk.. I listed a quote from Conservative author, Thomas Sowell.. he demanded I list some kind of an article.. so when i link the quote, he then states I can't show the quote.. Liberals here are a bit dumber than the ones on BB.. come over there some time and debate. LOL

Sure do. We invented it.

firstamendment_0.jpg

You're welcome.

^^^ rates a rare 5 big fat liars :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Yuh huh.

Go ahead --- just TRY to prove me wrong.

Pogo >>> :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

I'd leave you outside.
I think he's a fucking drunk.. I listed a quote from Conservative author, Thomas Sowell.. he demanded I list some kind of an article.. so when i link the quote, he then states I can't show the quote.. Liberals here are a bit dumber than the ones on BB.. come over there some time and debate. LOL
I don't know what BB is.

It'd be nice here, though, if we just refer to the progs as progressives, which Buckeye should have done in the thread title.

Calling them liberals confuses them.

Yes. The key word there is "FREE" Liberals go ape over the mere mention of the word.
No liberal opposes free speech. You are just calling people who aren't liberal liberals again.

There is no such thing as a liberal who doesn't defend free speech. They might set a time and a place but they will always defend free speech.

I agreed with you. I said they went ape over anything free.

Sure do. We invented it.

firstamendment_0.jpg

You're welcome.

uhhh.... how is this related to "Liberals"?

What a joke you are.. Your boy king and you hood rats have shit all over the document.. You FASCISTS always try to use that BS but it doesn't fly.. From the same losers who want to trash the 2nd amendment. GET LOST.
Rights have limitations. This is the real world we are discussing now. And no one is shitting on either the Constitution or your precious Second Amendment.
Natural rights, in reference to common law and equity, do not have limitations.
Natural rights are a lie. Your rights here come from the government established by liberal men. All rights have limitations, we can't have people taking their rights to such an extreme that they harm others. The goal is to keep the limitations and few and as reasonable as possible. If my toxic waste dump on my private property poisons the well you drink from on yours, we have a problem. Strive for balance, that's as good as it gets.

Yes we do have natural rights, and unfortunantly in the case of American Indians and African slaves we failed to uphold those rights. Natural basic Human rights. the right to live without being hunted down, the right to freely come and go, and the right to find means of sustenance for yourself and family. In some countries these rights are not given to certain groups because their rights are determined by the whim of the ruling class.

Whats written in the constitution regarding that is the measure by which we can judge ourselves and try to live up to the ideals that we claim to be ours. This doesnt mean we should have self loathing for failure as some of the Libs would want . The Founders purposely wrote that our rights are given by God so someone couldnt come along and legislate them away.

But yes , the tricky part is having laws that keep the rights of some from trampling over others.

. The Founders purposely wrote that our rights are given by God so someone couldnt come along and legislate them away.

But yes , the tricky part is having laws that keep the rights of some from trampling over others.
They did not write that our rights come from God. The Constitutions is a secular document, and the Bill of Rights was ratified more than two years after the Constitution.

The second part you wrote is correct.

I'd leave you outside.
I don't know what BB is.

It'd be nice here, though, if we just refer to the progs as progressives, which Buckeye should have done in the thread title.

Calling them liberals confuses them.
Breitbart :)

Sure do. We invented it.

firstamendment_0.jpg

You're welcome.

uhhh.... how is this related to "Liberals"?

What a joke you are.. Your boy king and you hood rats have shit all over the document.. You FASCISTS always try to use that BS but it doesn't fly.. From the same losers who want to trash the 2nd amendment. GET LOST.
Rights have limitations. This is the real world we are discussing now. And no one is shitting on either the Constitution or your precious Second Amendment.
Natural rights, in reference to common law and equity, do not have limitations.
Natural rights are a lie. Your rights here come from the government established by liberal men. All rights have limitations, we can't have people taking their rights to such an extreme that they harm others. The goal is to keep the limitations and few and as reasonable as possible. If my toxic waste dump on my private property poisons the well you drink from on yours, we have a problem. Strive for balance, that's as good as it gets.

Yes we do have natural rights, and unfortunantly in the case of American Indians and African slaves we failed to uphold those rights. Natural basic Human rights. the right to live without being hunted down, the right to freely come and go, and the right to find means of sustenance for yourself and family. In some countries these rights are not given to certain groups because their rights are determined by the whim of the ruling class.

Whats written in the constitution regarding that is the measure by which we can judge ourselves and try to live up to the ideals that we claim to be ours. This doesnt mean we should have self loathing for failure as some of the Libs would want . The Founders purposely wrote that our rights are given by God so someone couldnt come along and legislate them away.

Basically a sound post, although "loathing" is an emotion --- has nothing to do with any political philosophies.

Yes. The key word there is "FREE" Liberals go ape over the mere mention of the word.
No liberal opposes free speech. You are just calling people who aren't liberal liberals again.

There is no such thing as a liberal who doesn't defend free speech. They might set a time and a place but they will always defend free speech.

Liberals do not oppose freedom. It may need to be restricted, a time and a place, in times of war, etc. but we do not oppose it in general.

I can't have you preaching about Jesus in the public schools. Save that for the sidewalk outside.

. The Founders purposely wrote that our rights are given by God so someone couldnt come along and legislate them away.

They did not write that our rights come from God. The Constitutions is a secular document, and the Bill of Rights was ratified more than two years after the Constitution.

The second part you wrote is correct.
More than four years afterwards, actually.

And the founders signed the Declaration of Independence.

I'd leave you outside.

And indeed you can't. You sent me to the page of some religious blog that quotes exactly the same thing you posted here, with a link to Sowell's site ----- not a link to any work referenced.

Do you even know how to read?

Liberals do not oppose freedom. It may need to be restricted, a time and a place, in times of war, etc. but we do not oppose it in general.

I can't have you preaching about Jesus in the public schools. Save that for the sidewalk outside.

I'm not a preacher nor a teacher in public schools. Are you loosing your mind?

Forum List

Back