Liberals lying to us again? Here is yet more proof.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
One good thing about bed wetters being at their lowest point of political power since the 1920's is that many of the regressive laws they enacted to marginalize the ability of their victims to defend themselves are starting to be repealed.

The NFA restrictions on sound suppressors (they're not "silencers") may be falling to the wayside and the bed wetters are of course in a tizzy.

Their efforts to manipulate public perception towards an uninformed opinion is well documented.

Good, I am a liberal and I want to be able to kill you fuckers if you step on my property and get away with it.

So let me get this straight......if we step on your property and don't "get away with it", then you won't kill us "fuckers"?

It's always the little ones that make the most noise.....NOW you've got us scared ......lol
chihuahua.jpg

Last edited:
One good thing about bed wetters being at their lowest point of political power since the 1920's is that many of the regressive laws they enacted to marginalize the ability of their victims to defend themselves are starting to be repealed.

The NFA restrictions on sound suppressors (they're not "silencers") may be falling to the wayside and the bed wetters are of course in a tizzy.

Their efforts to manipulate public perception towards an uninformed opinion is well documented.

Imagine what a person would be like if they could get through one post without insulting people and actually had a proper argument.

Good, I am a liberal and I want to be able to kill you fuckers if you step on my property and get away with it.

So let me get this straight......if we step on your property and don't "get away with it", then you won't kill us "fuckers"?
Experiment time! Let us know what happens. Best of luck.

oops....now there's two of you "bad asses"....rofl

yappy-chihuahuas.jpg
Go! You can do it!

Forum List

Back