Liberals need to be smart, if thats possible

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
They should do everything they can to push Trump into running third party. I think he will anyway. If i were them i would stop bashing Trump. A Clinton/Rubio or bush/Trump race would be a Clinton blowout. I could even see Trump coming in second as the conservatives abandon the rep ticket.

The political system is broken.. Both Democrats and Republicans are shook up by Trump and they should be. He's definitely not a programmed mealy mouthed politician. I find him refreshing and he's leading the debate issues with gusto..

If both parties candidates can't man up and tell the American people what the hell is going on truthfully and without fear, they fail the test .. so screw them, it doesn't matter who wins and the country is headed over the cliff regardless. Okay fine, a lot quicker if another extreme left winger wins.

Last edited:
Trump isn't running against any of the candidates. He's running against the money behind the candidates. He's telling people what they want to hear.
Donald Trump s self-financed campaign could squeeze rivals ads off TV US news The Guardian
Eh, The Guardian

They're stretching credulity as usual but what the heck they're free to say whatever they can imagine.

11403364_1025328560812718_1228654584569742263_n.jpg

Next Trump needs to starting the rep party for lying about repealing obamacare.

The Supreme Court took it out of their hands, I thinking it was destine to be a temporary reprieve until after the election but no doubt Trump could get the debate rolling again.

btw. how do you repeal something Obama would never agree to and you could never get the votes in Congress anyway?

I'm interested, how would You accomplish this miracle or why would you waste the time?

I'd be interested to see how much of his own money Trump has actually spent so far.

To this point, all he has to do is say something and the media are all over it.

We'll see how serious he is when it's time to actually write the big checks.

The thing is if he runs third party the media will adore him because it guarantees a clinton landslide.

The Supreme Court took it out of their hands, I thinking it was destine to be a temporary reprieve until after the election but no doubt Trump could get the debate rolling again.

btw. how do you repeal something Obama would never agree to and you could never get the votes in Congress anyway?

I'm interested, how would You accomplish this miracle or why would you waste the time?

You start by trying, though i know your rubio/bushites only worship amnesty.

You start by trying, though i know your rubio/bushites only worship amnesty.

Are You smoking dope or are you just a dope with a plethora of unfounded stupid insults?

Rubio has spent his entire senate career pushing amnesty, and yes, he is a crapbag.

Trump doesn't care about the PC BS.................he says what he wants to say and does't care who disagrees............

He's a wild card................and is sure to stir things up while running............and he scares the hell out of the candidates who always talk in circles.................never committing to views..........always looking for a way to say nothing...............

He will expose them if he stays in....................and that is a good thing.............

I think the tactic concerning Trump by Dems is to realize Trump is acting like the GOP leader.

However, he does not understand politics, so let him continue to lead the GOP. Mainly because Trump will end up hurting the GOP before he can formally address the Dems.

I think the tactic concerning Trump by Dems is to realize Trump is acting like the GOP leader.

However, he does not understand politics, so let him continue to lead the GOP. Mainly because Trump will end up hurting the GOP before he can formally address the Dems.
To late, he's already making the Dems and their media look like reactionary whiny morons, which they are of course.

To late, he's already making the Dems and their media look like reactionary whiny morons, which they are of course.

If you say so. By the way what have the democratic candidates said about ol Trump?

In any case, most of the GOP candidates wants a stronger border with more border patrols and some fencing. Then they are going to create some program that allow illegals to become full citizens.

Amnesty is a possible option to some. Sarah already named 2 of them.

If you say so. By the way what have the democratic candidates said about ol Trump?

In any case, most of the GOP candidates wants a stronger border with more border patrols and some fencing. Then they are going to create some program that allow illegals to become full citizens.

If you'd like to know what the Democratic candidates are saying you could do some research, just sayin.

If you'd like to know what the Democratic candidates are saying you could do some research, just sayin.

They have said nothing about Trump.

Only the media and the GOP are in a frenzy over Trump. Oh, and the voters--due mainly to media coverage.

Only the media and the GOP are in a frenzy over Trump. Oh, and the voters--due mainly to media coverage.

Well, okay then.

Do you feel the Democratic candidates are pussing out, that the immigration issue is unworthy of their interest?

Well, okay then.

Do you feel the Democratic candidates are pussing out, that the immigration issue is unworthy of their interest?

The immigration issue is almost settled. All that is needed is for the GOP to comeback and tell the dems they are ready to pass the Bill.

The Immigration reform bill already passed the Senate 2 years ago. However, the house has refused to address it.

Now it is an issue? More like an artificial issue since no representative is talking about it.

Forum List

Back