Liberals now calling fetus an "organ of her own body"

Abortion control must be returned to the states and they can do what they want with it.

LifeSiteNews Mobile | Noam Chomsky: The fetus is an 'organ' of woman?s body

Thu Apr 04, 2013

DUBLIN, April 4, 2013 (LifeSiteNews.com) – Noam Chomsky, the most cited academic in the world, said that an unborn baby is “an organ” and a part of the mother's “own body” during a recent guest lecture at an Irish college.

"There is a strong debate at the moment with regards to a woman's right to control an organ of her own body - namely the fetus,” Chomsky said during a question and answer session at University College Dublin on Tuesday night. “There is legislation being enacted in several U.S. states to define personhood as a fertilized egg.”

"Pretty soon you can imagine legislation prohibiting the washing of hands because thousands of cells are flaked off that could be turned into a stem cell and you can grow a fetus - so you're killing a person,” he said.

“It's attacks on women's rights," he concluded

An organ now"

Before it was "unborn child was a parasite". Creative progressive bastards aren't they?

Dehumanization is always ugly. I was appalled at insensate lump of cells.

It gets surreal.

:lmao:Ahahahahaha!

Noam Chomsky is a man, what does he know about a woman's body? This is rich!! :lmao:

so melodramatic. you suggested that an organ had to be functional and necessary for life. you were wrong. so I ask you again, noting your evasion, what constitutes an organ?

Your article notes that guy is one of the most cited academic in the world. I recommend you procure an educated counterargument if you want to disagree with him.

Really, how many "outs" are we counting here. We must be up to a dozen.

A dozen reasons not to identify our progeny as our... progeny.

Is it so difficult to assign identity to our sons and daughters to the point of assigning them organ status?

The Liberal Left keeps falling back and falling back... because they insist on evading the science of life itself. The science of the life of the progeny of the species.

Why? For convenience's sake, of course.

Last edited:
Abortion control must be returned to the states and they can do what they want with it.

Thu Apr 04, 2013

DUBLIN, April 4, 2013 (LifeSiteNews.com) – Noam Chomsky, the most cited academic in the world, said that an unborn baby is “an organ” and a part of the mother's “own body” during a recent guest lecture at an Irish college.

"There is a strong debate at the moment with regards to a woman's right to control an organ of her own body - namely the fetus,” Chomsky said during a question and answer session at University College Dublin on Tuesday night. “There is legislation being enacted in several U.S. states to define personhood as a fertilized egg.”

"Pretty soon you can imagine legislation prohibiting the washing of hands because thousands of cells are flaked off that could be turned into a stem cell and you can grow a fetus - so you're killing a person,” he said.

A fetus is a part of a woman's body for the duration of pregnancy. What is wrong with stating the truth?

Yea LOL Science? Like the bible thumping kooks and inbreed right wing "creation"science": inbreeds believe in, you mean that science? LOLl :disbelief::disbelief::rofl::rofl:

The science of the human body, about which you obviously know nothing you murder masturbator.

Science and right wing bible thumping kooks! Yea that's a reality we always see

So you can't defend the position, so you go off track. Typical left wing puppet.

Thu Apr 04, 2013

A fetus is a part of a woman's body for the duration of pregnancy. What is wrong with stating the truth?

But then again, aren't you the same folks telling us that men have no say so in this discussion? Now you agree with a man opining on the inner workings of a woman's body?

You can't have it both ways, milady.

Thu Apr 04, 2013

because it's a seperate person....that is the truth. So Noam Chomsky thinks that dead skin cells can make babies or stem cells? For such an esteemed academic, he is stupid, I thought liberals were big fans of science, how do you come up with the dumbass idea?

Oh and trust me, conservatives love personal hygene, it's the libtards that like to do the hippie no taking a shower for a week thing.

Really, how many "outs" are we counting here. We must be up to a dozen.

A dozen reasons not to identify our progeny as our... progeny.

Is it so difficult to assign identity to our sons and daughters to the point of assigning them organ status?

The Liberal Left keeps falling back and falling back... because they insist on evading the science of life itself. The science of the life of the progeny of the species.

Why? For convenience's sake, of course.
Organ, progeny, life. These are not mutually exclusive terms. But by evading a rather simple question yet again, you prove yourself to be incapable of engaging in an academic discussion. You instead choose a debate forged in emotion devoid of logic. You want to talk about "evading the science" and you can't even define the basic scientific terms you yourself try to refute.

I'm sorry Chomsky hurt your feelings.

Noam Chomsky is a man, what does he know about a woman's body? This is rich!! :lmao:

I guess its okay for you that Republican lawmakers are trying to control women's bodies as we speak? Hypocrite.

You have Democrat lawmakers doing the same thing. Please spare me your false outrage. Just what do you gain by saying "the government should stay out of my body", when it, on Capitol Hill constantly fights for the right to tell you how to control your body? One side telling you that you can't, the other that you can. But both sides make up the same Government for whom you wish to keep out of your insides.

This double standard is amazing with Liberal women. You have male lawmakers on the Democrat side making opinions on female anatomy all the time... wheres the outrage Noomi? Huh? I thought men weren't supposed to have a say so in this issue?

I thought as much. Have a seat.

Last edited:
so melodramatic. you suggested that an organ had to be functional and necessary for life. you were wrong. so I ask you again, noting your evasion, what constitutes an organ?

Your article notes that guy is one of the most cited academic in the world. I recommend you procure an educated counterargument if you want to disagree with him.

Chomsky is a linguist, maybe the best there is.

His political nattering does nothing to enhance his academic reputation.

because it's a seperate person....that is the truth. So Noam Chomsky thinks that dead skin cells can make babies or stem cells? For such an esteemed academic, he is stupid, I thought liberals were big fans of science, how do you come up with the dumbass idea?

Oh and trust me, conservatives love personal hygene, it's the libtards that like to do the hippie no taking a shower for a week thing.

A fetus is not a person, and if it was separate from the woman, it would be able to survive without the attachment to her, wouldn't it?

I can trump his opinion quite easily.

I'm a mother of three children. He's the mother of none. And as each baby grew inside me, the wonder of life was miraculous.

Not an organ, not a fetus, not a parasite. A baby.

I guess its okay for you that Republican lawmakers are trying to control women's bodies as we speak? Hypocrite.

You have Democrat lawmakers doing the same thing. Please spare me your false outrage. Just what do you gain by saying the government should stay out of your body when it's up there on Capitol Hill fighting for the right to tell you how to control your body? One side telling you that you can't, the other that you can. But both sides make up the Government for whom you wish to keep out of your innards.

This double standard is amazing with Liberal women. You have male lawmakers on the Democrat side making opinions on female anatomy all the time... wheres the outrage Noomi? Huh?

no she loves obamacare and loves bloomburg telling people what they can and cant eat, drink, do .........it's not only stupid, it's completely naive.

I guess he's never heard of that little thing called DNA, a baby only has half of its DNA from the mother, her organs have 100% of her DNA. So much for the left giving credit to science. But then it has never been about science has it?

Giving credit? The Left hates science.

Yea LOL Science? Like the bible thumping kooks and inbreed right wing "creation"science": inbreeds believe in, you mean that science? LOLl :disbelief::disbelief::rofl::rofl:

Well, we just found another liberal emotional trainwreck to marginalize

You have Democrat lawmakers doing the same thing. Please spare me your false outrage. Just what do you gain by saying the government should stay out of your body when it's up there on Capitol Hill fighting for the right to tell you how to control your body? One side telling you that you can't, the other that you can. But both sides make up the Government for whom you wish to keep out of your innards.

This double standard is amazing with Liberal women. You have male lawmakers on the Democrat side making opinions on female anatomy all the time... wheres the outrage Noomi? Huh?

no she loves obamacare and loves bloomburg telling people what they can and cant eat, drink, do .........it's not only stupid, it's completely naive.

Where have I said that I supported the soda ban? I never did, because I don't.

A fetus is not a person, and if it was separate from the woman, it would be able to survive without the attachment to her, wouldn't it?

Most five and six year old children wouldn't be able to survive without their parents either.

Think it's ok to kill them if they become inconvenient?

Thu Apr 04, 2013

Strange how you fetus masterbaters care only about fetus's not children who are already living:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

49 fuckin posts and you're already trying to get bounced out of here. Keep it up rocket scientist.
Guess what? Nobody is paying attention to your spew.
Have a nice life.

Forum List

Back