Liberals ongoing live list of "microaggressions"; Pure entertainment.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
power, privilege, and everyday life. -

Saw this in an email. Hilarious. It's an ongoing live chat of liberals nation wide sharing their microaggressions. It's the highest badge of honor for a liberal....to be a victim of bias or oppression. Hell...if you aren't a victim of something you can't even get invited to the liberal club.

Reading some of those gems....I had to ask...is this real? Is it a sad pathetic look at left wing society? Or is it a parody of it, like a Stephen Colbert mockery of liberals?

I live in that corner of Beverly Hills known as little Tel Aviv. All Jews with a few Coptic Christians thrown in. A new beauty shop opened up . In olde German Writing it proclaimed itself The Ghetto Fabulous Beauty Shop.

Sure enough a bunch of black people were protesting the use of the word ghetto.

The Jews were standing around just cracking up. I even had a little chuckle as I drove by.

I'll deal with the micro after we deal with the macro, which we have yet to address...

Last edited:
I'll deal with the micro after we deal with the macro, which we have yet to address...

Ok.....do tell. What is the macro?? I can't wait to hear this.
In the U.S., slavery and Native American genocide, still not dealt with.

"Still not dealt with"? Slavery ended in 1865.
Native American genocide....centuries ago. How many Native Americans are being mass slaughtered in 2015??

We dealt with those atrocities before electricity was even around.

Saw this in an email. Hilarious. It's an ongoing live chat of liberals nation wide sharing their microaggressions. It's the highest badge of honor for a liberal....to be a victim of bias or oppression. Hell...if you aren't a victim of something you can't even get invited to the liberal club.

Reading some of those gems....I had to ask...is this real? Is it a sad pathetic look at left wing society? Or is it a parody of it, like a Stephen Colbert mockery of liberals?
Very weird post man...

I don't think you know anything about Tumblr

Very weird post man...

I dont. I'm not into all the millenial bullshit. Facebook, tweeter, tumbler, instantgram....all that nonsense. I prefer a paper or book.

Native American genocide....centuries ago. How many Native Americans are being mass slaughtered in 2015??

Nope. We have yet to even begin...

Very weird post man...

I dont. I'm not into all the millenial bullshit. Facebook, tweeter, tumbler, instantgram....all that nonsense. I prefer a paper or book.
Well Tumblr isn't something that anyone should take seriously. You might as well link to a bunch of twitter posts.

Very weird post man...

Well Tumblr isn't something that anyone should take seriously. You might as well link to a bunch of twitter posts.

Yeah that's what it is....a stream of libs expressing their victimhood.

Haha. Ok I'll bite. How should we begin to "handle" slavery (outlawed in 1865) and Native American genocide (centuries ago)??

Very weird post man...

Yeah that's what it is....a stream of libs expressing their victimhood.
You could find a stream of ANYONE expressing their victimhood on Tumblr/Twitter/Facebook/etc.

That's why this thread means nothing.

Haha. Ok I'll bite. How should we begin to "handle" slavery (outlawed in 1865) and Native American genocide (centuries ago)??
By being honest about it, for starters.

Oh my God. Haha. Ok.

Slavery happened. Natives were killed in large numbers. Colonists and immigrants from Europe from 1500-1865 did all of it.

It happened. It's been over for dozens of decades. And no living person experienced it.

There. That's honest.

The only solution that would make you happy is a genocide of the 200,000,000 whites in the United states. Am I right?

Oh my God. Haha. Ok.

Slavery happened. Natives were killed in large numbers. Colonists and immigrants from Europe from 1500-1865 did all of it.

It happened. It's been over for dozens of decades. And no living person experienced it.

There. That's honest.

It would be great if we all could put it behind us and barry the hatchet. Division is bad for this country.

The only solution that would make you happy is a genocide of the 200,000,000 whites in the United states. Am I right?
Nope. Speciescide, of humans, all of them...

Oh my God. Haha. Ok.

There. That's honest.

It would be great if we all could put it behind us and barry the hatchet. Division is bad for this country.
Bury the hatchet, you fucking moron.

Nope. Speciescide, of humans, all of them...
People like you shouldn't post on messageboards. Why you haven't been perma-banned is beyond me.

Forum List

Back