Liberals only please

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
(i say liberals only because this entire page is about feel good environmentally green stuff, feminism, self-esteem, and reparations)

Hear it is folks. This is the list of companies - so far - that believe drugs that prevent ovulation are 'murder'.

Definitely you need to check this list next time you decide to give to a Catholic charity.

Here Are the 82 Companies That Think Birth Control Is Murder

American Pulverizer Company

Annex Medical Inc

Archdiocese of St. Louis (Missouri)

Autocam Corporation

Ave Maria Foundation (Michigan)

Ave Maria School of Law (Florida)

Ave Maria University (Florida)

Barron Industries

Beckwith Electric Co

Belmont Abbey Coll.

Bick Holdings Inc.

Brandt (Diocese of Greensburg)

Catholic Benefits Association

Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia, et al.

Catholic Diocese of Beaumont (Texas)

Catholic Diocese of Nashville (Texas)

Cherry Creek Mortgage Co

Colorado Christian

Continuum Health Partnership & Conessione

Diocese of Cheyenne (Wyoming)

Diocese of Fort Wayne- South Bend (Indiana)

Doboszenski & Sons, Inc

Dominos Farms

Dordt College (Iowa)

Dr. James Dobson

East Texas Baptist University

Eden Foods Incorporated [Ed: not even your precious organic lentils are safe!]

Electrolock Inc.

Encompass Develop, Design & Construct, LLC.

Eternal World Television Network (Alabama)

Fellowship of Catholic University Students (Colorado)

Feltl and Co.

Freshway Foods

Geneva College

Grace Schools (Indiana)

Grote Industries

Hart Electric LLC

Hastings Automotive

Hercules Industries, Inc.

Holland Chevrolet

Johnson Welded Products

Korte & Luitjohan Contractors, Inc.

Lindsay, Rappaport and Postel LLC

Little Sisters of the Poor (Colorado)

Louisiana College

M&N Plastics

Medford

Mersino Dewatering, INC

Mersino Management

Michigan Catholic Conference

Midwest Fastener Corp

MK Chambers Company

O'Brien Industrial Holding

O'Brien Industrial Holdings

Ozinga Brothers

Perisco (Diocese of Erie)

Priests for Life (New York)

Randy Reed Automotive

Reaching Souls International, (Oklahoma)

Right to Life of Michigan

Roman Catholic Archbishop of Washington

Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Atlanta (Georgia)

Roman Catholic Archdiocese of NY

Roman Catholic Diocese of Biloxi (Mississippi)

Roman Catholic Diocese of Fort Worth (Texas)

Sharpe Holdings, Inc.

Sioux Chief MFG. Co, Inc.

SMA LLC

Southern Nazarene (Oklahoma)

Stinson Electric

The School of the Ozarks (Missouri)

Tonn and Black Construction

Trijicon, Inc.

Truine Health Group

Tyndale House

Union University (Tennessee)

University of Notre Dame (Indiana)

Weingartz Supply Company

Wheaton College (Illinois)

Willis & Willis PC

Zubik (Diocese of Pittsburgh)

Zumbiel Packaging

(OK - this has nothing to do with the environment - I just wanted to keep righties from seeing this list. They are so backwards in their thinking and so supportive in general of ignorance and stupidity that they would actually want to reward the companies in this list for being ignorant and stupid like them!)

Last edited:
Birth Control looks like a good deal. If you're in the pharmaceutical industry:

Medical side effects: In 2005, the World Health Organization officially classified oral contraceptives as Group I carcinogens (Group I being the most dangerous from Groups I-IV).3 A year later, a comprehensive meta-analysis published in the Mayo Clinic Proceedings, noted that 21 out of 23 studies found an increased risk of developing premenopausal breast cancer women who had taken the Pill prior to the birth of their first child. Overall this group of women experienced a 44% increased risk in developing breast cancer prior to age 50.4 Other side effects that women have experienced include high blood pressure, blood clots, stroke, heart attack, depression, weight gain, and migraines.5 Some women who stop taking the Pill do not have a return of their fertility (menstrual cycles) for a year, or even longer.6 Although the Pill decreases the risk of ovarian and uterine cancer, it increases breast, liver, and cervical cancer.7 At least three studies have noted that the AIDS virus is transmitted more easily to women who are taking the Pill if their partner(s) have the AIDS virus.8.9.10

(i say liberals only because this entire page is about feel good environmentally green stuff, feminism, self-esteem, and reparations)

Hear it is folks. This is the list of companies - so far - that believe drugs that prevent ovulation are 'murder'.

Nowhere does it say that the companies think the prevention of ovulation is murder, jack ass.

Two basis for objecting to birth control:

1) because it is intrinsically immoral to have sex that denies any possibility of a conception (the Roman Catholic stance, roughly).

2) because some contraceptives cause a fertilized unborn baby to be miscarried. Only a small percentage of contraceptives fall into this category.

Hobby Lobby fell into the latter category and refused to pay for four of the dozens and dozens of contraceptives that do not cause an abortion of an unborn baby.

If you libtards get any most stupid you might start go full circle and join the RINOs.

What a crock of sh*t. They cover 16 of 20 contraceptives. The 4 they don't cover involve post coital, irresponsible behavior. Your premise is totally fallacious.

What a crock of sh*t. They cover 16 of 20 contraceptives. The 4 they don't cover involve post coital, irresponsible behavior. Your premise is totally fallacious.

That's what we need more of; employers deciding what is irresponsible behavior by their employees and being able to control it.

Why should scummy working stiffs be allowed to make their own choices.

How can someone call themselves right to life if they condone capital punishment?

That's what we need more of; employers deciding what is irresponsible behavior by their employees and being able to control it.

How can someone call themselves right to life if they condone capital punishment?
henry ford controlled almost everything his employees did.

I've been trying to get my right hand pregnant for years......but i found out the other day it's on birth control pills...

OohPah, tell em all how you can only test the AGW Theory by building a Dyson Sphere from Star Trek, one that encompassed an entire Solar System.

Koch Brothers are building up quite the payroll of Posters making liberals look like total fucking morons

I wonder, do you object to companies firing people because they say something against gays?

If you really can't understand the difference between murdering an innocent baby versus that of a convicted criminal (often of murder), then I would say you must be mentally handicapped. But, I think we all know you're just full of shit.

And still not one "liberal" has posted on this thread..

No if you had said that only racists and bigots please.

Then you would have all your fellow far left Taliban members posting with you!

Last edited:

lol, just scatter shooting now?

roflmao

I wonder, do you object to companies firing people because they say something against gays?

If you really can't understand the difference between murdering an innocent baby versus that of a convicted criminal (often of murder), then I would say you must be mentally handicapped. But, I think we all know you're just full of shit.
[ame=http://youtu.be/Qh2sWSVRrmo]Children - YouTube[/ame]

And still not one "liberal" has posted on this thread..

No if you had said that only racists and bigots please.

Then you would have all your fellow far left Taliban members posting with you!
looks like the op got racists and bigots despite what he ask...
why are you guys here...Obama bashing getting tiresome?

Forum List

Back