Liberals only please

Why in the world would I give to a Catholic Charity? They already own half of the world. Besides, I am steadfastly against pedophile's.

You are also a misinformed ignoramus, but that wont stop you from spreading it around like manure in a spring field.

Funny, liberals think that if a parent kills their child in an episode of abuse, that is murder, but killing the child in the womb is not. That makes me shudder inside...

Children don't live in wombs you ignorant fuckwad. They breath air. Don't live in water. Don't share an organ with their mother. Perhaps you weren't aware.

LOL. You must not know human biology. The entire time, up until birth, the child is immersed in amniotic fluids. Water in this sense. The air they get is the nutrients from the umbilical cord. Perhaps you weren't aware that both inside and out, the child needs nourishment or it will die.

I'm sorry to rain on your parade.

ah, but again at five weeks it's human. You said so yourself.
no YOU WISH I DID...five weeks is like framing a house, the basics are there but it's not finished.

No, you wrote human. Not me, you. Then you compared it to an ape, which we evolved from so still human. You lose!
false, we did not evolve from apes they are very relatives we both evolved from a common ancestor.. ignorant much?

Forum List

Back